Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE

Go down 
+5
PAPoUCH
Darklord Demeitri
kandi
Link
SexyKammy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : LOVE - Page 3 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
LOVE - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50LOVE - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE   LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:13 am

Link what you get catch in her trap Question and what type of shoot you a talk bout Question behave admin Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Courage
Courage

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-15

LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Is SEX a part of "TRUE LOVE"   LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:21 pm

KammyBear wrote:
Is good sex apart of true love Question

I dont really wnat to sound too philosophical or phsychological but let me me first say that sex has a lot to do with true love, not everything but alot. anyone who says otherwise iether aint gettin any or dnt know the true purpose of sex. Sex is not only for procreation bt as a passionate way for one partner to express his or her love to the other cuz sometimes a watch or a rose wont do. it defines true love because not only does the man stick wid hes girl even if he aint gettin none bt they also use it to express a deep affection and close bond to each other and even if the sex wasnt good that time they still love each other. So all those guys that love that girl jus for her front or the girl likes the guy cuz his dick is long ur gonna have it hard in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Courage
Courage

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-15

LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE   LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Archlord Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:
Archlord Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:
Hmmm.... listen to yourselves.

You are saying if two people arent having good sex they cannot be in true love

...Sound like malarkey to you? Sure does to me...
dude ur mis interpretting what i'm saying..... and ur not looking on the situation on the flip side....so lets just leave it that that.
whatever excuses ya'll may come up with to try to avoid the obvious truth doesnt change the fact that...sex is a natural urge and i dont see why should i cast aside my natural urges..... sorry just how i see it..... if your a guy and u dont want sex its none of my business, but you must know what makes u sleep at nights.....
resisting the urge and telling urselves that ur in love so sex doesnt matter, now thats obserd......lol

ya'll slowly killing yourselves and u dont seem to even know it.....
as for me....i'll continue enjoy loveing and sexing my girlfriend.....
i'm sure the none virgin dudes knows how good that feels.....
Papouch wrote:
Link and swiss, I guess we are the only set of people who have or are experiencing true love.
lol ok dude sure.....i can bet my life agianst that Smile

dude read the initial question...it reads Do you have to have good sex to be in true love?

I am in true love. I am not having sex. hence by induction, I do not need to have good sex to be in true love. Simple reasoning.

If sex is the only way you see true love can be expressed, fine. But I enjoy every moment being truly in love with my girl while practicing abstinance, but i guess these are just the musings of a post teen male who believes human life is more then passing on a genetic code.

BTW no one is saying people in true love dont have sex. I;m just answering the question, sex is not needed to be in true love.

Quote :
Do think that having sex with a someone you love can bring you close psychically and emotionally to them Question this time i want fact not opinions wast happy some of the responses i saw_________

thats not much of a question. Reading a book can bring you closer to a person physically and emotionally. Almost anything can.
ok dude your right and i'm wrong Crying or Very sad

dnt be fooled not having sex doesnt mean true love the converse is also tru but i respect what Demetri is sayin u dnt have to have sex to be in tru love and no its not the only way to show affection. What i am sayin is that everything has its importance
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : LOVE - Page 3 Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE   LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:49 pm

No double posting dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : LOVE - Page 3 Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE   LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:05 pm

I don't think if u have good sex with ur partner means that u love him/her more than the guy/girl that's abstaining. Sex,in my opinion is the ultimate way to show the extent of ur affections but it's not the only way. U can't weigh "good sex" against "true love" or switch thkem around. Lots of people have sex without even havin an ounce of feelin 4 the other person. Sex will come in time but u can't use that to determine/prove love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE   LOVE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3