Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have to have good sex to be in true love?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Courage
Courage

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have to have good sex to be in true love?   Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm

alot of Y'all post alot of stuff without answerin the question. Kammy asked Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? the answer is surprisingly......NO. in terms of sex i think true love is wen a guy or girl gives his/her partner some good lovin even if they arent in the mood becasue they see the need in their partner. true love is wen u man no give u how u wnt becuz he had a stressfulll day but u understand cuz u know he'lll make it up to u and the last time he made u speak another language. thats TRUE LOVE
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Left_bar_bleue50/50Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have to have good sex to be in true love?   Do you have to have good sex to be in true love? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 pm

i'm having trouble with that answer that why i ask it on the forum but i guess alot of us having that same trouble cause no one can seem to answer it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547

Do you have to have good sex to be in true love?
Page 1 of 1