Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Love, New love and the whole drama!

Go down 
+4
iBlacknite2.0
Swiss
SexyKammy
kandi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Empty
PostSubject: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Ok guys have a slight problem and I need your help.
There is this guy I've had a crush on for sometime now and everything I start dating he just pops into my head! It's freaking me out! I don't want to end this relationship pre-maturely but, this guy keeps popping into my dreams at the weirdest time! argh
Any advice?
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Left_bar_bleue50/50Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:01 pm

WOW ok how to deal with this kandi any way you work it out some one is getting hurt Exclamation but my advice follow your heart. it will lead you to a good place and never settle for any thing but the best Exclamation

i agree with swiss too Smile

Last edited by KammyBear on Fri May 23, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Left_bar_bleue50/50Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:26 pm

*hissteth, if the current guy you are dealing with now, hasn't done anything wrong and treats u right stay with him, and if it doesn't work out then u can give the other guy in your dreams a shot. I hate when females r like this, them have a man but other man inna dem mind, ha that happened to my girl several times, and I told her well u can go give that other guy a chance but don't look back. But I'm sure there are other good guys out there so she would find better or not. Kandi do what u feel, but I would recommend sticking with your current guy, until he messes up badly.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:39 am

Yea dont leave the nigga, bcuz if things with him is good, then u leave his ass for this nigga that on ur mind, them u might find out that the nigga aint shit and that the first nigga was the one, he might not take ur ass back, so unless there is a reason to leave the current nigga, DO NOT!!!
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:37 pm

True, I know that it's one of the worst things to have a girl that thinks about another man. Imagine having sex with her, she'll keep imagining sex with the other guy, that's just fucked up. I think you should tell your current guy, what are your feeling and based on his reaction you'll know what to do. It is better for you to tell him than having him in the dark. He'll tell you how he feels about it. Maybe he'll even tell you what to do. It's better to make your choice early, the longer you wait, the more pain you'll cause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:23 pm

Papouch wrote:
True, I know that it's one of the worst things to have a girl that thinks about another man. Imagine having sex with her, she'll keep imagining sex with the other guy, that's just fucked up. I think you should tell your current guy, what are your feeling and based on his reaction you'll know what to do. It is better for you to tell him than having him in the dark. He'll tell you how he feels about it. Maybe he'll even tell you what to do. It's better to make your choice early, the longer you wait, the more pain you'll cause.
yeahyeah......
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:06 pm

So kandi, what u think?
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Well im inclined to agree with many of the views shared. I think u should stay with ur current guy unless u have a good reason for leaving. Talking with himabout ur crush would be good too(if ur current bf is an understanding person). But i think u should look more into ur crush n see if u can find out where all of those feelings are coming from. U should weigh the pros n the cons. Look at the situation. If u already hav somethin good u there's no need to mess it up. After all they say "If it aint broke, don't fix it". But who r we to tell u what to do. if u wanna be with ur crush its up to you (after all this is ur crush we r talkin about, so i would definately hav to explore the possibility of a relationship), jus makes sure that u think carefully n see if exploring a relationship wit ur crush is worth sacrificing ur current relationship. Jus dont get in too deep until u lose control. Remember "the grass isnt always greener on the other side".
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hastings
Mrs Hastings

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:58 pm

My advice to you kandi is be happy, too many times we forget our own happiness because of other people feels and that is super fecal relations if your not happy. do what you need to do to be happy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:55 pm

the best advice i can give it love god and trust him and he'll show the way Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:13 pm

if you're going to use the term "god" put the damn "g" in capital letter. Like so God.. tongue
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Sunshine

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Swiss wrote:
if you're going to use the term "god" put the damn "g" in capital letter. Like so God.. tongue

True True
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Swiss wrote:

thank you swiss
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:06 pm

no prob afro
Back to top Go down
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:22 am

Thanx.
Did I say I was going to leave him. I didn't.
I said I didn't want to end the relationship pre-maturely because I have feeling for another person. I don't think it's right to be with one and be thinking about another.
Thanx again.
Things with my bf are going great and this guy is fading into the background. yay
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:30 am

ok, good 4 u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Love, New love and the whole drama!   Old Love, New love and the whole drama! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Love, New love and the whole drama!
Page 1 of 1