Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On What Love IS

Go down 
+4
*Angel*
Beezle
Apathy
Samanuskie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Unbreakable mind & body
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:
On What Love IS Left_bar_bleue50/50On What Love IS Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 am

True Love......

that phrase has been floating around for a many millenniums.....but what does it really mean?????
Back to top Go down
Apathy
Apathy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Mood : On What Love IS Balanced
Registration date : 2009-02-16

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:45 am

IMHO...True love does not exist. I think it's a false ideology that people came up with to add more meaning to simple infatuation and reason for people have to stay together.

For the most part love is one of the few things in Human society which cannot be defined. It cannot be defined because it is used to describe so many different feelings at the same time.

So to sum it all up, True Love means nothing, for it does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 am

interesting......so i have a thought for u then......:

a 13 year old boy meets a 12 year old girl.....
they talk and hit it off instantly.....they spend whole days in each others company...talking till there's nothing left to talk bout.....and the rest of the time is spent just holding each other and saying nothing....

now u may say they are young and dont kno better...but then i'd say this...while she was a virgin, he most definately was not and in the year and more they spent together everyday they were intimately close but werent sexual.....they took time to learn everything bout each other and longed for each other on a spiritual lvl........

so now i ask...if there is no such thing as True love.....what would u describe what held them together as??

On What Love IS Kids-in-love
Back to top Go down
Apathy
Apathy

Male

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 am

see the problem is you cant stay within the realm of the outseide world and try to anticipate what was going on in each ones mind without them genuinly telling what was being thought. Holding hands and talking doesnt really mean too much. There are many things could have been going through their minds:
1) They simply enjoy talking
2) They could have wanted to have sex and not know how to go about it
3) They're 12 & 13, often this their FIRST romantic encounter witht the opposite sex which is fuelled by infatuation.

I talk to many of my friends (male & female) and i'm not in love with them. I could tell you just about everything due to the amount of time spent just talking.
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 am

well who said i was on the outside... Wink
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : On What Love IS Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Love exists, there’s no doubt about that. It manifests itself in many different forms. There’s the love you have for your family and close friends. There’s the love you have for material things, or the passion you have for certain hobbies or ideas. Then there’s the intimate love which seems to be what’s on debate here.

What is true love? It cannot be defined…generally. But each person (with an imagination) can come up with their own idea of what true love is.

I don’t call it true love cause all love (once it has depth) is true once you’re feeling it. Intimate love is possible; the thing is it can be felt for more than one person. What keeps a couple together is something beyond just that physical attraction. Everyone is always physically attracted to different people at the same time but the person you choose to be with in a lasting relationship has something else. This “something else” your significant other should possess differs from person to person. For example, I find a man who is passionate about something (eg. the intricacies of music, or the expression of dance) to be more compatible than someone who just looks good.

The problem with relationships and love now-a-days is that it’s overused. You see someone you like, you have good conversation and that is all you need to say that you’ve fallen in love. People no longer look for that outstanding quality in a partner. So what happens is that when the conversations are finished and you’re used to the person’s looks there’s nothing else keeping you together.
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : On What Love IS Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 pm

At a time in my life I could say wholeheartedly that yes there was a thing called love. But now I don't know, but I do know yet I don't know how to anymore. Yea we all know there is love. But when you've been hurt so many times by the ppl you love, you give up on love and start to question what you felt for the person. You see you can love and the person doesn't love you back, but that doesn't mean what you feel for that person isn't real does it?
It's just that they don't feel the same way about you.
Love is real it's just that sometimes we forget how to love.
True love exists...
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm

so the other question is....what's the defining point or moment...how do u kno you've found it??
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : On What Love IS Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:20 pm

nice thread sam...lol
Back to top Go down
lleisha
n00b
n00b
lleisha

Female
Number of posts : 1
Mood : On What Love IS Curious

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Only self can determine whether or not true love is found; the moment that defines it's presence varies based one the individuals, the situations that surrounds them and the choices they make.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Samanuskie wrote:
so the other question is....what's the defining point or moment...how do u kno you've found it??

The point when it happens is never the point when we notice it. I don't think that question can be answered.
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:50 am

Beezle wrote:
Samanuskie wrote:

The point when it happens is never the point when we notice it. I don't think that question can be answered.

Jah Kno STAR!!!!!! a pure JEEEZZAS in ya...a pure parables dem ppl ya a talk inna.......anyways...i feel what you're saying, however i'm a big fan of love......i've found it a few times......and my problem with love is.......WOMEN.....they have no head......they aallow friends and such to polute their minds with all manners of garbage...and in so doing the dillute the pure, Genuine love and start bringing new things into the relationship.....then when u leave they start question "were we truly in love" just drives me insane Mad
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : On What Love IS Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Interesting thread...i'd rather not comment about personal experience with this subject so ill just stick to what applies to everyone..

As quite a few of you said, whether its "True" or not depends on the persons involved, for all they know they may think it is and someone on the outside may think its not, who is right or wrong is solely based on opinion.

As long as the people involved are happy and content with each other then as far as they know, they're experiencing true love...and nothing else should matter to them.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Samanuskie wrote:

Jah Kno STAR!!!!!! a pure JEEEZZAS in ya...a pure parables dem ppl ya a talk inna.......anyways...i feel what you're saying, however i'm a big fan of love......i've found it a few times......and my problem with love is.......WOMEN.....they have no head......they aallow friends and such to polute their minds with all manners of garbage...and in so doing the dillute the pure, Genuine love and start bringing new things into the relationship.....then when u leave they start question "were we truly in love" just drives me insane Mad

What I say is pretty straightforward. Parable my ass...Oh well

And I can argue that men are the problem. Men are incapable of settling down and satisfying themselves with what they have. So they ruin a good relationship by seeking outside comfort. I can go even further to say that men, by not being open and straightforward with their partner, leaves the women of the relationship to guess and assume on what it is he's thinking. Assumptions are never right, false accusations are made, relationships end because of lies and half-truths.

Both parties have some fixing up to do.
Back to top Go down
Apathy
Apathy

Male

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:12 am

Beezle wrote:

And I can argue that men are the problem. Men are incapable of settling down and satisfying themselves with what they have. So they ruin a good relationship by seeking outside comfort. I can go even further to say that men, by not being open and straightforward with their partner, leaves the women of the relationship to guess and assume on what it is he's thinking. Assumptions are never right, false accusations are made, relationships end because of lies and half-truths.

Both parties have some fixing up to do.

I totally agree. Both genders do require some fixing up. U go Beezle
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : On What Love IS Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 am

Can they be fixed though? as Beezle said in another thread..good men and women are a dying breed..soon to be replaced by "regular" people...
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 pm

I don't think changes can be made generally. It's just up to the individual to decide whether or not they want to make the effort to be a better person for their partner.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : On What Love IS Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm

love is impossaible and God him self can alone truely deal with it .i my self is trying hard to deal with the love, if you asking how so to know who is true from who false Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:50 pm

with all my experiences with love.....my final accessment is this:

LOVE IS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE......and what ever misfortune that follows.....in the end it will be worth it in the end.....and what i think a lot of persons fail to understand...life can never be perfect till Mr. Mention "upstairs" come and sort it out.....so how can u expect love to be perfect till then....so my advise....there's a nice counterpart for us all out there...and tho he/she may not be perfect.....we ought to just open up.....(not u'r legs) but allow some one in...and enjoy......u'll see
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : On What Love IS Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
HP:

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 am

Samanuskie wrote:
with all my experiences with love.....my final accessment is this:

LOVE IS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE......and what ever misfortune that follows.....in the end it will be worth it in the end.....and what i think a lot of persons fail to understand...life can never be perfect till Mr. Mention "upstairs" come and sort it out.....so how can u expect love to be perfect till then....so my advise....there's a nice counterpart for us all out there...and tho he/she may not be perfect.....we ought to just open up.....(not u'r legs) but allow some one in...and enjoy......u'll see

I agree...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On What Love IS Empty
PostSubject: Re: On What Love IS   On What Love IS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On What Love IS
Page 1 of 1