Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crossing the friend zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Courage
Courage

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Crossing the friend zone Empty
PostSubject: Crossing the friend zone   Crossing the friend zone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:04 pm

that is pretty good advice cuz many times u meet a sweet girl that is ur friend she drives u crazy and u leave it as good frens and u spen the rest of your life with someone u dnt love as much wanderin WHAT IF. at the same time though you need to ask yourself these questions. Is changing the relationship worth it? am i prepared to go all the way or is it just infatuation? if i dnt wanna go all the way what is gonna happen wen we break up are we still gonna be friends? How close as friends are we gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : Crossing the friend zone Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
Crossing the friend zone Left_bar_bleue50/50Crossing the friend zone Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Crossing the friend zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing the friend zone   Crossing the friend zone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 am

Good insight. That's the problem these days,ppl don't think bout all the possible outcomes b4 they do wat they want. scratch Then wen wateva it is comes back to slap them,they cuss n blame everybody but themselves beating
Back to top Go down

Crossing the friend zone
Page 1 of 1