Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Boo's Friend?

Go down 
+9
Jeff.
*Angel*
Link
mrcooll
Beezle
Butterfly
SexyKammy
PAPoUCH
iBlacknite2.0
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
Your Boo's Friend? Left_bar_bleue50/50Your Boo's Friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Would you have a problem with ur mate having a very very close frind of the opposite sex, who is always around?

Be fa real, dont try to be kool or funny.....
Would you have a prob? Question
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Your Boo's Friend? Left_bar_bleue50/50Your Boo's Friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:09 am

I act like i don't mind most of the times but it does pose a prob. I can't bare the thought of my girl be so close to another man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:06 pm

I trust no woman around my man not even my mother Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:08 pm

I honestly wudn't mind if my man had a close female fren. I think i shud trust him enuf to know that he's not goin to betray me but then agen if i know he's d kinda guy that jus can't keep himself to himself then the close friend wud pose a prob.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:10 pm

I would. The closest woman to him next to me should be his mother and sister(s) if he has any. It isn't about trust, it's the fact that I'm supposed to be his girlfriend and with that comes a closeness that shouldn't be shared with anybody else. If he has friends that are girls that's not a problem. I don't expect him to talk to guys alone.
Back to top Go down
mrcooll
mrcooll

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 am

I would not mind my girl having male frens around, in fact that is healthy, but to have a guy being realy close, always around, then I am gonna get uneasy and start wondering if this guy is gonna try and make a move on my girl.

Its very easy for that situation to get out of hand when the relationhips gets on rocky ground........if you get my drift
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Like Mr cool said my gf having close male friends is only natural. The way i feel about the scenario depends on the woman. This is why i prefer women who are fairly strong and self-concious. If they're not the type that can control yourself then i doubt i'd take them seriously enough to even give a damn.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I think that is a damn bomb waiting to be armed. Imagine you having a little issue with your girl. She goes to this male friend. He comforts her and at that time her state of mind may be so messed up she ends up f#*&ing him. Carma is after me I trust no one
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm

at times it does. But i am normally cool with. I guess it\s all comes down to you and your woman...
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Papouch wrote:
I trust no one

dude well said
the heart is weak and the flash is willing.
it may start out as nothing and slowly become something so becareful of the friends you keep if you want a happy relationship. that's all i'm saying
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:31 am

Kammy-how u a go thru so much with rellationships n u don't have a man?? I'm confused!! Btw-I thought u were doing the whole goin to church-christian,no relationship thing
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 am

Going to church and being a Christian means you can't have a relationship? Huh, since when?
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Beezle wrote:
Going to church and being a Christian means you can't have a relationship? Huh, since when?

Lol..nice.

It is said that if you leave 2 people of the opposite sex to spend too much time together something is bound to happen...that statement i think is true of the general populace but then there are the exceptions..the actual good men and women out there that you wouldnt have to worry about..

..which category your significant other falls in would determine if it would be a problem or not imo.

dammit i cant believe i posted something here...i never wanted to find myself in ne thread to do with relationships..
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Even thought that is true red dragon, you and I can't know what type of person someone is. People can appear to be trustworthy when they are not. Only the individual knows their true personalities
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Agree but that's why we have faith in the one we love, or at least i think we should have. Scenarios like the one you mentioned do happen but depending on the person you wont have to worry. I personally don't worry.

SHOW THEM YOUR HEAD LOCK JUTSU!
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Link you are correct, but...

...When you have a past; playing girls! When you finally fall in love you will worry, thinking that karma is out to get you
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Yea Papouch I guess you are right.
I hope Karma takes it easy on some of us
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

*Angel* wrote:

I hope Karma takes it easy on some of us

You better hope that...*mumble*rapist*mumble*...

If the dude was there before me no prob! But if some random dude decides to make my chick his BFF then we have a problem.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Butterfly wrote:
Kammy-how u a go thru so much with rellationships n u don't have a man?? I'm confused!! Btw-I thought u were doing the whole goin to church-christian,no relationship thing

Not becaue your a christian that mean your not allow to have a life with someone besides God.Butterfly
Karma anit gonna take it easy on any of us, cause when we were busy hurt poeple. we dont care so it wont care if is just one time are ten time its coming back to you ten folded. So to all you who hurting people and acting like you dont nothing remember god Nah sleep, what goes up most comes down. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Your Boo's Friend? Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Indefferent wrote:
Not becaue your a christian that mean your not allow to have a life with someone besides God.Butterfly
Karma anit gonna take it easy on any of us, cause when we were busy hurt poeple. we dont care so it wont care if is just one time are ten time its coming back to you ten folded. So to all you who hurting people and acting like you dont nothing remember god Nah sleep, what goes up most comes down. Just saying

Bloody hell woman go see a fuckin shrink!!...(bah i wont say it, that would be mean)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Reddragon wrote:

Lol..nice.

It is said that if you leave 2 people of the opposite sex to spend too much time together something is bound to happen...that statement i think is true of the general populace but then there are the exceptions..the actual good men and women out there that you wouldnt have to worry about..

..which category your significant other falls in would determine if it would be a problem or not imo.

dammit i cant believe i posted something here...i never wanted to find myself in ne thread to do with relationships..

You forgot to mention the fact that good men and women died along with the coming of the 21st century.

Now we're just left with parking spaces and cars. Rolling Eyes
[/semi-inside joke]
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Beezle wrote:

You forgot to mention the fact that good men and women died along with the coming of the 21st century.

Now we're just left with parking spaces and cars. Rolling Eyes
[/semi-inside joke]

What is that suppose to mean
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:58 pm

You're a smart boy, figure it out.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm dumb when it comes on to what you are saying
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 pm

What I mean is there are no good guys or girls left (all the good spaces are taking). Now we're left with the...rest (the rest are handicap). But apparently some people don't mind that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Boo's Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Boo's Friend?   Your Boo's Friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Boo's Friend?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next