Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Left_bar_bleue50/50SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Empty
PostSubject: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:44 am

Ever since I became apart of this forum, some of the girls have been using phrases and slangs that should only be used by men. I think it would be a great idea to discuss what phrases women should not use.

"When yuh cum, say that one is for me"
A total no no for women
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:52 am

I guess this has to do with the population of males on this forum Sad *chanting we want more girls*
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:
SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Left_bar_bleue50/50SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:01 am

ahmeer wrote:
I guess this has to do with the population of males on this forum Sad *chanting we want more girls*

I'm gonna see if i can line up some females, don't worry. It's exam time so be patient.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:05 am

Papouch wrote:

A total no no for women

HUh? i dont get it
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:06 am

blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:

A total no no for women

HUh? i dont get it

lol r u joking ???????
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:07 am

ummmm......no
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:10 am

Ok let me c it i can put it in yur language

"when you are ejaculating say this one is for Papouch "
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:12 am

You're gonna hit this really hot girl. I can't get the chance, so I tell you to say this one is for papouch. Basically you f#%@ed her for me.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Papouch wrote:
You're gonna hit this really hot girl. I can't get the chance, so I tell you to say this one is for papouch. Basically you f#%@ed her for me.
Ummmm....... ok, I'll never say that, thats gay, screwing a girl than calling a nigga's name
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:34 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:
Ummmm....... ok, I'll never say that, thats gay, screwing a girl than calling a nigga's name

I told you, you need Jesus
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Papouch wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:

I told you, you need Jesus
I know
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:43 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:

affraid what the hell niggro i think u need help
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:01 am

I don't think a girl should use the slang "yow dawg". It sounds too thugish for a girl.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:15 am

uhm - I dunno...

like..

"ma bitches"

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:48 am

you guys need to find a girl that has never hang with guys are have any contract men what so ever. ok when using the team calling my name on it. i was talk about saying it out loud when you coming. i know this only happens when you get a really great win, you may remember that one who gave you that good wine and you may are may not call that person's name that give it to you. when you cuming are what eve. but to put you guys at ease but let me state this for the record girls are just like guys. but i try be more lady like for you guys Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:01 pm

KammyBear wrote:
you guys need to find a girl that has never hang with guys are have any contract men what so ever. ok when using the team calling my name on it. i was talk about saying it out loud when you coming. i know this only happens when you get a really great win, you may remember that one who gave you that good wine and you may are may not call that person's name that give it to you. when you cuming are what eve. but to put you guys at ease but let me state this for the record girls are just like guys. but i try be more lady like for you guys Exclamation
huh?
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:43 pm

KammyBear wrote:

Could you make another post with less errors, I can't understand what you're saying
Back to top Go down
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:31 pm

KammyBear wrote:

geezus!

woman - work on your grammar! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Grim wrote:
KammyBear wrote:

geezus!

woman - work on your grammar! Shocked
finally some one who feel my pain
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:45 am

Kammy Bear wrote:
girls are just like guys

No No Girls should act feminine and should be Refine and Boys should act masculine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE   SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLANGS OR PHRASES WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE
Page 1 of 1