Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to deal with a cheating woman.

Go down 
+15
Dj Mental
kandi
Random Nut
mrcooll
Butterfly
RashyB
Darklord Demeitri
Swiss
Link
Mentally Unstable
SexyKammy
PAPoUCH
ahmeer
iBlacknite2.0
Darkest Ice
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:26 pm

EXACTLY,
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Papouch wrote:
KammyBear wrote:
now thats not nice still but yea what ever. what goes around comes around what you dont like for your self dont do it to others

hmmmm. How can a girl call a guy fuck out?
papouch think a bout how i girl can embarrass a guy in public..ok if cant think of any let me . my all time fav Lol Sign saw this happen to kevin a a couple of times and i all so said it to him a couple of times
suck pussy bwoy now that how you do it lol are hoy dont talk to him, his is a batty bwoy him love man. and same how they people the guy calling the girl a fuck out and assume she is, same how they going to think could be gay are waste you sucking pussy. so what goes around comes around. be careful what you say to some one in public. it may come back and fuck you same one up Angel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Papouch obviously ladies weren't only made for sex, your example is too vague and disrespectful at this point. Next thing I can style up a cheating woman anywhere Kammy, nothing of that sort can come back to haunt me, because when i lay down the "law", it stays that way so to speak, and I do it big in the public, whether it be morning, afternoon or night. I wouldn't just call her fuck out still, that is too simple. I would be like "Hey dun-out pussy gial weh yuh deh pon! Weh yuh tink yuh a guh wid yuh big pussy weh large like di whole a may pen" that's how i would do it if i am just passing by.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:23 pm

Kammy you're not making any sense. All you have to do is play that shit off. That is like a diss people don't pay any mind because people say shit like those all the time, even when they aren't true. I would simple say, your dad talks too much, or maybe, I liked it when you suck my dick last night. Wow, that would also put you in the spot light.

Last edited by Papouch on Tue May 06, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:49 am

Papouch wrote:
Not making any sense. All you have to do is play that shit off. That is like a diss people don't pay any mind because people say shit like those all the time, even when they aren't true. I would simple say, your dad talks too much, or maybe, I liked it when you suck my dick last night. Wow, that would also put you in the spot light.

dude thats my line, its copyrighted dont use it again.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:15 am

blacknite21589 wrote:

Nigga I am the older one here, don't go around telling your helder what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Papouch wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:

Nigga I am the older one here, don't go around telling your helder what to do or say.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:50 pm

Blacknite you copyrighted no line. Infact I've never heard you use that line to anyone in the past year, better yet i've never seen you with a girl that i could say "yeah di two a unnuh deh or yeah him a get a likkle ting from har" So don't talk big when you can't walk big.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Papouch wrote:
Kammy you're not making any sense. All you have to do is play that shit off. That is like a diss people don't pay any mind because people say shit like those all the time, even when they aren't true. I would simple say, your dad talks too much, or maybe, I liked it when you suck my dick last night. Wow, that would also put you in the spot light.

will true caz more and more girls discovering there oral fixation and loving lollipops of all color size and length so its like nothing to them. so its pointless trying do that to a guy. so you win this round papouch
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
Blacknite you copyrighted no line. Infact I've never heard you use that line to anyone in the past year, better yet i've never seen you with a girl that i could say "yeah di two a unnuh deh or yeah him a get a likkle ting from har" So don't talk big when you can't walk big.

I will not make any comment
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
hmmmm....... this is being said from a dude thats whipped. I have ntn to prove to u.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:57 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:
hmmmm....... this is being said from a dude thats whipped. I have ntn to prove to u.

Seriously, you are yet to show the X-box 540
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Papouch wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

Y r u all ganging Him.. don't u c he iis saving it for something big afro
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:06 pm

ahmeer wrote:

We not ganging him. I'm just asking him what's wrong with the game. Besides, such a game should be able to manage anything.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:09 pm

As I said, I have ntn to prove to u
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:33 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:

Aight mi boss, anything yuh say
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:34 pm

Papouch wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:

Aight mi boss, anything yuh say
lol
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:54 pm

ahmeer wrote:
Papouch wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

please tell me what a x- box 540 have to do with a cheating woman Question Question Question
get out this topic with your video game talk whats wrong with you people??
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:00 am

KammyBear wrote:

please tell me what a x- box 540 have to do with a cheating woman Question Question Question
get out this topic with your video game talk whats wrong with you people??

And this is the problem with people who too faas. It does have something to do with a cheating woman. This game has been a cycle which seems to be causing both men and women to cheat. If you're not sure what people are talking about ask.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:15 am

so what are you talking about papouch please do enlighten me and this such a dark topic i seemed miss Exclamation
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:51 am

The X-box 540 we are taking about is the advance players' knowledge no ordinary player have. I think the playing game causes alot of people to cheat. Speaking from experience, my first love cheated (playin). I was so heart broken, I decided I would dedicate my life to playing every other girl I got in a relationship with. Those girls got hurt and they decided to do the same. The cycle continues.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:26 am

you have to end the cycle some time still
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:35 am

KammyBear wrote:

you are not getting i,t are you? Each time someone gets hurt, they start a new cycle. As such, the cycle involves more people each time it is initiated. There is no stopping that cycle, it started from noah's days.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:49 am

Papouch wrote:
KammyBear wrote:

you are not getting i,t are you? Each time someone gets hurt, they start a new cycle. As such, the cycle involves more people each time it is initiated. There is no stopping that cycle, it started from noah's days.
Exactly........
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:49 am

i get what you are saying papouch .any way it have a beginning so it most have and end and it stop with us who in relationships now. what im saying for ever person you hurt remember karma is a bitch! so sit and let what in the past rewind your chances of find a great girl. make all the excuses you want . what ever make you sleep at night it you life. i suggest you read what under my sig and think about it it means to you and we leaving this cheating thread behind cause im starting a one now. cheating not going stop just like that but you let it stop on your part remember you have free soul. and for your works you shall surely be pay so do good and you will rep good Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with a cheating woman.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next