Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to deal with a cheating woman.

Go down 
+15
Dj Mental
kandi
Random Nut
mrcooll
Butterfly
RashyB
Darklord Demeitri
Swiss
Link
Mentally Unstable
SexyKammy
PAPoUCH
ahmeer
iBlacknite2.0
Darkest Ice
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:04 am

dude clam the fuck down I am not a psycho you never really seem one that why you go that far but i forgive you for that. thanks papouch but i would never date a man like you any way. so am glad we agree and one thing you hate me yay me a feel good when my client have broke though like that. continue you get it all out it will make you feel better say loud and proud. and i never kil my self
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:09 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you say something. I can't understand shit you said, oh oh I'm sorry, you are speaking shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:24 am

please your the one talking shit, and when see you guys talking shit. its my job to let you know your talking shit. and papouch you have been talking shit of late .what wrong with you, you use to be one of the good guys on the forum. dont talk you gone over to the darkest side too . dam it i cant save them all i was hoping you see the light and run toward it but i guessed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:27 am

Blacknite. Tsk tsk. I've been whipped at what? I didn't lose a girl to anyone. If you ask me I gained more women in the space of a week than you gain in all your life at PORTMORE. Since that seems to be the ONLY place you can get women. Next thing I didn't brag about having game so heavily, and just to hit you across the face where it hurts. YOU WERE THE ONE AT BOYS' AND GIRLS' CHAMPS HAVING A TWELVE YR OLD GIRL LAYING IN YOUR LAP WHILE PLAYING IN HER HAIR NOT ME ASSHOLE.. So when you want to talk and run your mouth, make sure you come with facts. Don't even deny your pedofile status, papouch and superstar can testify to it. So just relax X-Bitch 540.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:27 am

Listen to me, I'm not getting involved in anyones argument. I will not comment on that situation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:55 am

wow please do tell me more you guys are entertaining as fuck dam the gossips get better every day. this is great Lol Sign Lol Sign lmao
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
Blacknite. Tsk tsk. I've been whipped at what? I didn't lose a girl to anyone. If you ask me I gained more women in the space of a week than you gain in all your life at PORTMORE. Since that seems to be the ONLY place you can get women. Next thing I didn't brag about having game so heavily, and just to hit you across the face where it hurts. YOU WERE THE ONE AT BOYS' AND GIRLS' CHAMPS HAVING A TWELVE YR OLD GIRL LAYING IN YOUR LAP WHILE PLAYING IN HER HAIR NOT ME ASSHOLE.. So when you want to talk and run your mouth, make sure you come with facts. Don't even deny your pedofile status, papouch and superstar can testify to it. So just relax X-Bitch 540.
Dude u know ntn of mu game in portmore, u'll never get as much girl as me, u need to get off ur high horse ...... i mean ass. Dude stop spreading rumors when u ntn of what really happened. Anyways I aint got time 4 ur bullshit, trying to attack me just to get ur post up.......... END OF CONVO
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:53 pm

First of all blacknite, If you have not realized yet asswipe. You aren't able to get more women than me I can assure you of that. You want a category to go by: Clothing status, lyrics, personality, or just overall finance. Bitch you cant compete with me. The only thing you have over me is your 1000+ posts on this site and that too can all be altered. Posting is only relevant when I have something to say. I wouldn't spend, no sorry let me change that. I wouldn't WASTE my time posting and then jeopardize my real life priorities such as school and so on.You have nothing over me in reality except your asshole 2inches in height so fuck off! This conversation is done.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Now, I'll be the referee. In this fight Darkest Ice won. On a serious note, I don't think you guys should take this out of the virtual world.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
First of all blacknite, If you have not realized yet asswipe. You aren't able to get more women than me I can assure you of that. You want a category to go by: Clothing status, lyrics, personality, or just overall finance. Bitch you cant compete with me. The only thing you have over me is your 1000+ posts on this site and that too can all be altered. Posting is only relevant when I have something to say. I wouldn't spend, no sorry let me change that. I wouldn't WASTE my time posting and then jeopardize my real life priorities such as school and so on.You have nothing over me in reality except your asshole 2inches in height so fuck off! This conversation is done.
plz........... nice try
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Right now papouch I dont even care, I am doing a few recalls of past incidents in my head and analyzing them as i see fit. I am not gonna have another Mr.Dean(you know what im talking about) on my hands in the future its that simple.
Back to top Go down
mrcooll
mrcooll

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:36 am

depends on how badly you want her..
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:38 am

mrcooll wrote:
depends on how badly you want her..

who or what you refering to
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:36 am

how to deal with a cheating woman?

Burn her at the stake!!!

No?

at least decapitate her
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:18 pm

You should talk i could swear i remember a post you made stating how much you fuck around Exclamation Exclamation so and till your faithful to some one and that happens you have no say in this thread Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Suspect um... Kammy don't say anything else *puts hand over face and, and shakes from left to right*
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:11 am

oh boy, here we go again
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:36 am

I'm not arguing with a soul i just reminding him of that statement he made , that all Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:59 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:58 am

How to deal with a cheating woman?
I guess you can dump her.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:06 am

kandi wrote:

I didn't expect a female to say something bad about their gender, but that's too simple if you (a man) really love a girl
Back to top Go down
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:41 am

Papouch wrote:
kandi wrote:

I didn't expect a female to say something bad about their gender, but that's too simple if you (a man) really love a girl

Well if he really loves her he can try to work things out. Find out why she cheat.
I think that when a man cheats it's simply because I can't satisfy him he needs more.
If I really and truly love him I hell! if he cheats he's a goner!

If you love her you can try but once you've done it before you can do it again
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:45 am

kandi wrote:

Well if he really loves her he can try to work things out. Find out why she cheat.
I think that when a man cheats it's simply because I can't satisfy him he needs more.
If I really and truly love him I hell! if he cheats he's a goner!

If you love her you can try but once you've done it before you can do it again

You make it sound so simple
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:50 pm

lol, true. He is making it seem simple
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
lol, true. He is making it seem simple

Darkest ice who you talking about ? kandi are papouch confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with a cheating woman.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next