Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to deal with a cheating woman.

Go down 
+15
Dj Mental
kandi
Random Nut
mrcooll
Butterfly
RashyB
Darklord Demeitri
Swiss
Link
Mentally Unstable
SexyKammy
PAPoUCH
ahmeer
iBlacknite2.0
Darkest Ice
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:39 pm

papouch i agree with you a 99.9% that 1% i wont state but i understand all to will what your talking about. i hate hurting some one i care about and ever tho broking up is hard as hell. if it need to be done then so be it. but remember this if a person dont love you ,it dont matter what you do are try they wont love the way you want. so its best to love your self more cause if you dont. you going end up in jail are dead. i use to say i may kill him if shit happen to me but is learn that i never could and i never will but i sure know how to suffer. till some thing better comes along and help me to forget my pain. so i can move on and learn a new lesson as i move on. someone told once the god put a lot of wrong persons in your life so when you find the right one you'll appreciated them more. i hope it true still Lol Sign

what ever blacknite but you know your right i
could never be equaled to you. cause i'm greater then you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:03 pm

I don't think males and female are equals, but they should be treated as such. There will be times when men have to stand up and let their position be known, but there is no need to always take advantage of that. Abusing this is also one of the reason some women cheat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: .....   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Alot of what has been said by both Papouch and Kammy are true. I dont see the reason to go hurting all over a girl that you are not with still, although you may have feelings left for them. That is just making her feel like she won because in most cases when you see her with someone else your feelings for her go on display showing that you are hurting. I really dont like that idea, you just need to quit and move on.

Where it concerns playing or pimping, that should continue until you reach a certain age, there is a time when everyone should settle down, or if not just live a moderate emotional life. Generally the age is near 30.

As for blacknite the equality idea. Well I think we are better yes. But we should only make that evident when the females decide to pass their place.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm

if i didt know better i would think you two wanted to go back the thread superior complex. i posted this once but i guess you two need a reminder
"God created man in His own image" (Genesis 1:27),that means both man and woman
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:14 pm

wateva man
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:43 pm

First God made man in his own image carries no water here. Secondly it is said in the bible that God made Eve because Adam was LONELY and needed a COMPANION. In essence, you are here to fulfill our needs not the other way around, if we feel like fulfilling your(females in general) needs then we will do so.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
In essence, you are here to fulfill our needs not the other way around, if we feel like fulfilling your(females in general) needs then we will do so.

So you are saying that if you have sex with a girl, and she doesn't cum, then she should just live with that if you do not feel like makin her cum?
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:09 pm

lol you two are so funny but i anit going down this road again sorry you two can have fun later. is talk like that make you all get bun in you rasss sorry to say it but you cant look at it like that. i guess we are not equals then all we women were put here for sex, having baby, seen and not heard. wow thats just to much for me to accept . thats not my only purpose so fuck you men if that what you beleive. i am more then that. remember you came from between the legs of a woman before you make talks like that Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by KammyBear on Mon May 05, 2008 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:25 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:48 am

kammy, get this, when women give bun, they are the same one to feel the pain. What I don't know can't hurt me
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:50 am

what you dont know can hurt you . make me just make that clear
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:51 am

Papouch wrote:
kammy, get this, when women give bun, they are the same one to feel the pain. What I don't know can't hurt me
dat true but it can come round and f%$k you up in the future.....
like i saw a dude pose up with dis pretty katty in maypen...... and a dude pass and shout out loud at the girl....."FUCK OUT!!!!"
dat did funny
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:04 am

Archlord Demeitri wrote:
like i saw a dude pose up with dis pretty katty in maypen...... and a dude pass and shout out loud at the girl....."FUCK OUT!!!!"
dat did funny

That's true, but what if he only wanted to get a fuck from her too. I wouldn't feel any way
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:06 am

Papouch wrote:
Archlord Demeitri wrote:
dat did funny

That's true, but what if he only wanted to get a fuck from her too. I wouldn't feel any way
lol no he didnt just want a fuck.....u know how i know?????
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:11 am

and when i was this Question Question
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:12 am

Holy shit dude, that's f@#ked up. Serves you right, I know if it was a ugly girl you wouldn't be posing with her in the square.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:13 am

strangely i cant remember....
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:16 am

hmmmm sound like a recent thing
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:38 am

Papouch wrote:
Holy shit dude, that's f@#ked up. Serves you right, I know if it was a ugly girl you wouldn't be posing with her in the square.
lol yeah......surves me right Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:59 am

hahaha lol @ demi
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:06 am

blacknite21589 wrote:
hahaha lol @ demi
learnt my lessen
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:08 pm

i am glad you learn some thing form that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:28 pm

I guess calling a girl "fuck out" is one ways to deal with a cheating woman

Last edited by Papouch on Mon May 05, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:13 pm

now thats not nice still but yea what ever. what goes around comes around what you dont like for your self dont do it to others
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:36 pm

KammyBear wrote:
now thats not nice still but yea what ever. what goes around comes around what you dont like for your self dont do it to others

hmmmm. How can a girl call a guy fuck out? 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   How to deal with a cheating woman. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with a cheating woman.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next