Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six more months for Windows XP

Go down 
+3
Link
PAPoUCH
ahmeer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Six more months for Windows XP Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Six more months for Windows XP Empty
PostSubject: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:53 am

Six more months for Windows XP Ms_xpbox

Given its history of moving deadlines at a moment’s notice, it hardly seems surprising that Microsoft is keeping Windows XP alive even longer than expected, but its latest move looks particularly bad for Vista. The apparent decision to allow OEM computer sellers to offer disks that downgrade installations of Windows Vista to XP until the end of July next year clearly bumps up against the period when Windows 7 might be released.

Partners originally had up until January 31 2009 to provide the Windows XP Professional recovery media with machines running Windows Vista Business or Windows Vista Ultimate. Now they have until July 31, 2009. Microsoft had previously said it would end the scheme next January, but the continued lack of demand for Vista appears to be behind the change of heart. If the move is confirmed, it’s yet more bad news for Vista, as XP users may have the option to skip the unloved OS entirely and move straight to Windows 7.
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Six more months for Windows XP Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Six more months for Windows XP Left_bar_bleue50/50Six more months for Windows XP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 pm

This is starting ti annoy me
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Six more months for Windows XP Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Six more months for Windows XP Left_bar_bleue50/50Six more months for Windows XP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Papouch wrote:
This is starting ti annoy me

Youre not alone. I hate being bullied into things like this. Why not give me a fracking choice? In addition, I also hate that as soon as i got an iPod, Apple released the new version a few weeks later. This is exactly how i feel. Why not give users a heads up on stuff like this?
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Six more months for Windows XP Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:58 pm

It is this simple link, more money for them
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Oh well. That sucks for them. Vista was ok to me but after a while it kinda starts getting annoying. I like Xp better. Yes a lot of what is happening has do to wit profit, but as long as u buy somethin n its doing wat u want it to do i dont see wat the big deal is about getting the latest gadget unless the new thing will greatly improve how u do things.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Its not more money.

Its not a tactic.

It naught but a manifestation of Microsoft's INABILITY to make OSes from GROUND UP. on their own.

So - they have to back tract to the rebuild of W2K, that was XP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : Six more months for Windows XP Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:56 am

Vista was nice but the incompatibility...ahhh, it was just, too deep. I had a beta of Windowz 7 on my machine recenly, and from what ive seen, its nice, a hell of alot more stable...but since its new, the driver base is a little lacking.

With any luck it should be an OK OS...and yeah its purrty

-RD
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Six more months for Windows XP Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Reddragon wrote:
Vista was nice but the incompatibility...ahhh, it was just, too deep. I had a beta of Windowz 7 on my machine recenly, and from what ive seen, its nice, a hell of alot more stable...but since its new, the driver base is a little lacking.

With any luck it should be an OK OS...and yeah its purrty

-RD

100% agree. Great observation man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six more months for Windows XP   Six more months for Windows XP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six more months for Windows XP
Page 1 of 1