Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery

Go down 
+2
RashyB
Link
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Left_bar_bleue50/50White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Empty
PostSubject: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:34 pm

US lawmakers have called on Japan's government to formally apologise for its role in forcing thousands of women to work as sex slaves in World War II

This is the same America that has never apologized and compensated Africans for hundreds of years of UNPROVOKED kidnapping and enslavement.

No doubt the racist Americans don't believe Black people in America are deserving of the kind of consideration and apology AND COMPENSATION that they are whining over with the Japanese and NON-AMERICANS.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Left_bar_bleue50/50White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:51 pm

I thought America was over the whole racism thing but obviously I was wrong. Dem need fi put dung dem ting deh still n stop go back to di dark ages!! But on di real still i dont hear no apology n no money no run pon di black people dem.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
HP:

PostSubject: WTF   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:59 pm

Link wrote:
US lawmakers have called on Japan's government to formally apologise for its role in forcing thousands of women to work as sex slaves in World War II

This is the same America that has never apologized and compensated Africans for hundreds of years of UNPROVOKED kidnapping and enslavement.

No doubt the racist Americans don't believe Black people in America are deserving of the kind of consideration and apology AND COMPENSATION that they are whining over with the Japanese and NON-AMERICANS.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad aarrggghh!!!!!! this infuriates me...... wtf does america think there god or something....link thank you for bringing this to my attention....personally i was ganna move back to america to live but...i'm seriously getting second thoughts.....the worst part about it one person cant do a thing about americas f'ry...heck even united continents will have a rough time.......
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:50 pm

[quote="Demeitri"]
Link wrote:

....the worst part about it one person cant do a thing about americas f'ry...heck even united continents will have a rough time.......

I agree the only people that can change America are Americans themselves. Although single people can do a lot. Look at the affect that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had on the American civil rights movement.

I hate talking about these things cause all they do is tick me off but i guess someone has to bring it into the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:54 am

Whatever America does hasn't nothing to do with me, seeing as how I'm not American, so I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:32 am

Swiss wrote:
Whatever America does hasn't nothing to do with me, seeing as how I'm not American, so I don't care.

You really think so? America has something to do with almost everyone. America had nothing to do with the Japanese government they want to apologize but theyre making have something to do with them.

America likes to bully cultures who aren't homogeneous to there own until both have some sense of symmetry. With our current crime rate we;re luck GW took on iraq, cause if he didnt there would be nothing else to do but come here.

Bleh! a dem mek JLP win

JUST MY OPINION
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:26 pm

F**K America de wat fi push dem nastiness pon every1 mek did f**k of
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:34 pm

[quote="Link"]
Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:

....the worst part about it one person cant do a thing about americas f'ry...heck even united continents will have a rough time.......

I agree the only people that can change America are Americans themselves. Although single people can do a lot. Look at the affect that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had on the American civil rights movement.

I hate talking about these things cause all they do is tick me off but i guess someone has to bring it into the spotlight.
look at the price martin luther had to pay..........for his big change
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:18 pm

i don't over stand explain plz
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:22 pm

ahmeer wrote:
martin luther king got assasinated because of the liberating things he sayed...the white ppl didnt like that...and the price he payed for americas black freedom now was his life.......
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:26 am

Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:
martin luther king got assasinated because of the liberating things he sayed...the white ppl didnt like that...and the price he payed for americas black freedom now was his life.......

i dont know part of me wonders if he didnt set it all up himself. the only real way for a movement to get rolling is for emotional distress. and that caused it.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:28 am

Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:

i dont know part of me wonders if he didnt set it all up himself. the only real way for a movement to get rolling is for emotional distress. and that caused it.
i doubt he would want to have himself killed dude....
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:32 am

Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:

well i think the whites would be smart enough to know not to make a martyr out of dr king. Shutting him up witha bullet only made his voice louder and i think he knew this.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:42 am

Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:

well i think the whites would be smart enough to know not to make a martyr out of dr king. Shutting him up witha bullet only made his voice louder and i think he knew this.
remember that it wasnt an educated white man who killed him....so i doubt he had the intellect to reason out the concequences of his actions....he only made luther a legend bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:19 pm

yea the red necks
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:01 pm

[quote="Demeitri"][quote="Link"][quote="Demeitri"]
Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:

remember that it wasnt an educated white man who killed him....so i doubt he had the intellect to reason out the concequences of his actions....he only made luther a legend bounce bounce

I highly doubt the red neck James Earl Ray shot dr king like thought by most. Too many things dont make any sense or point to him. I I think it was pinned on ihm by Edward J Hoover, head of the FBI at the time, after to stop something even more massive from happening (u know give them someone to blame).

my reasons for saying so are:
Charles Stephens, the eyewitness that claimed to have seen Ray leaving the rooming house bathroom, had first described the person as a "nigger." He changed his story once more before identifying Ray. And only after the FBI had paid $30,000 in bar tabs he had run up.

Two witnesses claimed to have seen someone leaving the rooming house bathroom. One of them, Bessie Brewer, stated she could accurately identify the person. The other witness, Grace Walden (Charles Stephens wife), stated it was definitely not James Earl Ray. Grace was later illegally committed to a metal institution, after which her hospital records were removed by the prosecutors.

The rifle bundle was found in less than two minutes after Dr. King was shot. Ray would have had to get back to his room, bundle the rifle and other belongings, get down stairs and out of the rooming house, drop the bundle, get in his car and drive away, in less than two minutes.

The black firemen working at the fire station across the street from the Lorraine Motel were told to report to a different stations on the day of the shooting. The next day, they were told to return to their regular station. This was ordered by a city official who also was a former associate of J. Edgar Hoover.

King’s "aide," who was the first person to point at the rooming house bathroom window, was also deployed to the Memphis Police Department as an undercover agent for the 111th Military Intelligence Group.

A private ambulance arrived at the Motel seven minutes after the shooting, but the police would not let them drive Dr. King to the hospital, insisting instead to wait for the city ambulance to arrive.

Dr. King had been the target of the FBI’s Counter Intelligence Program (Cointelpro), starting in 1950. The Cointelpro program was created by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to destroy the Black Liberation movement. Which involved surveillance, wiretappings and smear campaig

There are way more reasons but i;m lazy -_-
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: In My View   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:34 pm

Pending...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery   White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White America Plays Hypocrite with Slavery
Page 1 of 1