Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart

Go down 
+4
Butterfly
SexyKammy
PAPoUCH
ahmeer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Empty
PostSubject: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:51 pm

Women r always saying that men play the most games but fact is women play alot of games maybe more than men give us your take on who is the bigger player.
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Left_bar_bleue50/50Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:06 pm

women
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Left_bar_bleue50/50Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:24 am

Personally,i know i play games but i really think men r d biggest players.......DOGS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 am

women do, bcuz they think all men are like that, so they start doing shit b4 really taking check of the current guy they are with to see if he's cheating or not. In my view when a man acknowledges that he loves a chick thats when she flip the switch. So my advice is to never let a girl know how much u care.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Papouch wrote:
women

a reason (or more) for why you feel this way would be nice

blacknite21589 wrote:
women do, bcuz they think all men are like that, so they start doing shit b4 really taking check of the current guy they are with to see if he's cheating or not. In my view when a man acknowledges that he loves a chick thats when she flip the switch. So my advice is to never let a girl know how much u care.

let me get this straight - what you're saying is when a woman gets into a relationship with a guy she does stuff to test him. then you go on to say if a man shows his true intentions (that is he actually loves her and is faithful) she stops with the tests. and this leads you to the conclusion that men shouldn't show their true feelings

- i'll just wait for your reply before i say anything more
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:20 pm

ummm..... im just saying that, when a dude show a chick how much he really feels...eg he is badly in love with her... she tend to think she has total control of him n start doing shit..... thus my rule, is to let her know u care, but still keep ur guard up
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm

i think it's a tie. men play games just as much as women and vice versa. it's just that they're played differently by each sex so it's hard to gauge who plays who more

blacknite21589 wrote:
ummm..... im just saying that, when a dude show a chick how much he really feels...eg he is badly in love with her... she tend to think she has total control of him n start doing shit..... thus my rule, is to let her know u care, but still keep ur guard up

it's upsetting that you feel all or even most girls are like that. i'd like to believe if guys (and ladies) are honest with not just their feelings but also their intentions from the start a lot of bull-ish can be avoided. but since no one wants to get hurt or give in relationships never last anymore because we go into one already believing "this guy is just like the rest" or "this girl isn't different from any other girl i know" and you both end up having to prove yourself to one another. after a while it just gets stale

oh well. since i know people out there who are "different" so to speak i won't give up hope
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:40 pm

k, u make a good point......[changing my views now].......
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:58 am

Blacknite you're weak! Although Beezle makes a good point, it's only a female mind game. It's a mind game about mind games! Now your gaurd is down and she's free to destroy and rip you apart!

Women play more mind games but men are better players! Viva la Penis!!
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Defnately women!!!
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Link wrote:
Blacknite you're weak!
i wont even bother addressing u
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Link wrote:
Blacknite you're weak! Although Beezle makes a good point, it's only a female mind game. It's a mind game about mind games! Now your gaurd is down and she's free to destroy and rip you apart!

Games are for little girls who don't know what they want. I know exactly what I want therefore I don't play games.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:09 am

Beezle wrote:
Link wrote:

Games are for little girls who don't know what they want. I know exactly what I want therefore I don't play games.
oh wow, BIG words! ok ma'am
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:35 am

Beezle wrote:

again
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:52 pm

ahmeer wrote:
Beezle wrote:

again

I'm glad youre staying ahead of the game my brotha! Dont fall in the trap.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 am

silly boys
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 am

Beezle wrote:
silly boys

silly rabbit women are the inventor of mind games
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:44 pm

ahmeer wrote:

*see post in Conversation thread*
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Quote :
I dont agree with you Beezle and this, be cause we all do it Exclamation If you ask why the older we get man /woman the more game we play to keep thing interesting. Think about it for a sec mind games as been a around before us..... So who are you to come say i'm about it Question
Quote :
That what makes us smarter then you men. So who is the silly rabbit now mhhhmmmm let me think .......... scratch
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 pm

KammyBear wrote:
I dont agree with you Beezle and this, be cause we all do it Exclamation If you ask why the older we get man /woman the more game we play to keep thing interesting. Think about it for a sec mind games as been a around before us..... So who are you to come say i'm about it Question

no. the older i get the more i realize games aren't for mature, sensible people. i don't do that.

all i did was state my opinion. clearly we have a difference in one.
and please, don't thrust that stereotype unto me. i can never appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:48 am

I hate to digress but, i kinda understand what kammy is saying. The heights of power are rarely attained through straight faces and straight talk. It's the Niccolo Makaveli's of the world who get where they need to be.

That aside, I dont think that i should have to be running mind games with my girl. I mean, your significant other the one person, i think, you should feel most comfortable around. Free to be who you want without worrying on the impression it'll make or how you'll be viewed. Everyone gets tired of playin the game sometime...even this old chess player.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:56 am

I agree with some of what you said lInk but still i rather
be called a smart ass them a dum bitch any day In a nutshell not to stereotype you but it is human nature to try and control sitution about then so when you say you dont please make clear to the reader how can you life and not try to control what helps in your life are relationship Question This not address to the admin Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:34 am

i don't play games to help my relationship. being honest and communicating for one keeps my relationship strong. if i want to make it interesting we find other things to do that doesn't involve messing with my partner's head. anyone who knows me can tell you that i'm a random person. i translate that randomness into my relationship so it doesn't get boring. mind games don't fall into that category.

alright i'm tired of beating this dead horse now. if you don't understand now you never will. agree to disagree
*end*
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Let me say this

no matter how much you try to justify that you dont use mind games is the more you prove to me that you do. In truth & fact, honesty is a blunt instrument when used in the way you do it things can get bloody (otherwords it can cause serious hurt). You will soon find that it wont be appreciated.

When its all said on done the mind is deigned to plan analyze unless youre a vegetable. My last point on this. Problem solving is the ability to reason logically and manipulate a situation to get a positive outcome. But this just my opinion i think your in denial of your true self but hey that your opinion this mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart   Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men Or Women.which One Plays The Most Games With The Heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next