Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?

Go down 
+9
Philosopher
Link
Darklord Demeitri
kandi
iBlacknite2.0
ahmeer
Mentally Unstable
Swiss
SexyKammy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:06 am

Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:
i never said i was superman r any shit like dat i only said i'm nt into all dat emotional ting
what emotional ting....no one was talking bout emotional ting ahmeer......... blacknite said girls cant trick him....... the fact is out of all of ur girlfriends....u most likely arent happy caz u arent close to any of them caz u aint into that emotional stuff (emotional stuff as u put it) man a turn big man now... a time fi look fi a wife (note this applies for me, these are my views) i see it immature to be runnin around with other women, without sensable cause, ahmeer you have no idea how good it feel when u sleep in the same bed as the person you love and wake up and see her do you??? caz you not into that "emotional stuff"

remember dudes we not getting any younger
good woman HARD fi find
start thinking bout u future and stop follow di crowd

You are the real big man on this forum. A mean whats wrong with the rest of the boy is time to grow up now .if you dont get hurting life you wont know how to solve your problems and, i have been hurts so many times but i still beleive there are good men out there and just like a good woman is hard to find so is a good man, you wanna know what not hard to find good sex and once the sex is good we dont business bout what else is wrong with the relationship so that why i say sex and love goes hand in hand .once you gietting good sex you feel like you dont want to lose it. so you do every thing in your power to keep it even being unhappy just to keep it in your life but is human nature to be like that i guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 am

Backaz wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
ahmeer wrote:
i never said i was superman r any shit like dat i only said i'm nt into all dat emotional ting
what emotional ting....no one was talking bout emotional ting ahmeer......... blacknite said girls cant trick him....... the fact is out of all of ur girlfriends....u most likely arent happy caz u arent close to any of them caz u aint into that emotional stuff (emotional stuff as u put it) man a turn big man now... a time fi look fi a wife (note this applies for me, these are my views) i see it immature to be runnin around with other women, without sensable cause, ahmeer you have no idea how good it feel when u sleep in the same bed as the person you love and wake up and see her do you??? caz you not into that "emotional stuff"

remember dudes we not getting any younger
good woman HARD fi find
start thinking bout u future and stop follow di crowd

You are the real big man on this forum. A mean whats wrong with the rest of the boy is time to grow up now .if you dont get hurting life you wont know how to solve your problems and, i have been hurts so many times but i still beleive there are good men out there and just like a good woman is hard to find so is a good man, you wanna know what not hard to find good sex and once the sex is good we dont business bout what else is wrong with the relationship so that why i say sex and love goes hand in hand .once you gietting good sex you feel like you dont want to lose it. so you do every thing in your power to keep it even being unhappy just to keep it in your life but is human nature to be like that i guess.
true true....lol a while back i had 3 gf's and the one a loved the most was giving me bun, and i knew but lol di pum pum did nice suh...... i just toughen up my heart and continued playing her game......i'm really good at that Laughing
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:23 am

You were alot me like but now i've gotten over that. I'm happier now, now that i have getten the toxics out of me. you need to get out of that are sitution you in are you're going ending destroying your self. you will become a rock no emotions what so ever. Beleive me that no way to life your life, life is too short for we to life like that.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:41 am

yeah........ i was a rock once (i had no feelings for women) i just wanted pum pum........... i thought i was a pimp...put now i understand..............
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:23 am

its good to know that understand i hope more men grow and open there minds and understand instood of looking at it from one angle alone.
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: IF I AM GLAD YOU SAID IF   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:07 am

I am glad you say if but please take personality of the women into consideration the next time you decided to come up with such a scenario. I will let you know this SOME women will NEVER do such a thing..... And I make no apologizes
Back to top Go down
tauriteka
tauriteka

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 pm

would you say, sex brings a relationship to a deeper higher level of emotion and dependability or is it just another good thing you do... silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metehra
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:25 pm

sex is good but some thing it good not to rush into it and then you get stuck with some you dont love are even like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
HP:

PostSubject: yeah   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:19 am

yeah they can physically,mentally,emotionally and physiologically.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:52 am

Women only have power when i man gives them
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
HP:

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:34 am

ahmeer wrote:
Women only have power when i man gives them

very true dude. very true. Its just that all too often we give them the power.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:06 am

Well for some people they think that abuse is only physical & then will jump to the conclusion off saying no, but abuse can b both physical & mental.... when men give women to much power and control over his life then the result will be abuse caz the woman finds that she can do anyting...
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?   CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN A WOMAN ABUSE A MAN?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3