Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make a woman squirt!!!!

Go down 
+8
PAPoUCH
Mentally Unstable
SuPa
RashyB
Swiss
SexyKammy
Link
iBlacknite2.0
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
How to make a woman squirt!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50How to make a woman squirt!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

How to make a woman squirt!!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Question
Do all women squirt? How could i make my girl squirt?

Answer
Most women can squirt to some degree. try these techniques to et her there. Female ejaculate is worked up in the spongy area around the female urethra, better known as the G-spot. It's located at the upper part of the vagina, just behind the entrance at the back of the pubic bone. A woman or girl may have trouble finding it because it is not an easy spot to locate by yourself, but your partner will almost immediately identify it because it actually feels like a little sponge. When stimulated, this little sponge will fill itself with fluid. To the novice woman, the first time she ejaculates feels like she is letting her urine flow because it originates almost from the same area. Don't worry, it's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whatever it is you're doing, it's not urinating.

The G-spot
The G-spot is an area 1 to 1.5 inches across and located about two finger joints deep into the vaginal entrance. Its sensitivity to stimulation was first discovered by Ernest Graefenberg (1881-1957 - the G-spot is named after him) in 1950. As a result of direct stimulation the spot, which works like a sponge, will fill itself with fluid. To date it's unknown specifically what these fluids are, from where exactly they originate or what their exact function is. However, they're neither urine nor vaginal fluids and have no lubricating effect. A G-spot orgasm, c****ined with ejaculation, is much like the male orgasm, including the physical fatigue and the need for a refractory period. The ejaculate will come out in different flows - different women have different numbers of flows and the amount of ejaculate is very individually determined. Science has different opinions on the question if all women have a G-spot and if all are able to ejaculate.

Stimulating the G-spot to the level where it will ejaculate requires three major items: time, tender play and (usually, but certainly not always) vaginal fisting. What you do is this: you start with stimulating the G-spot (which to some women is even more exciting than stimulating the clitoris) with your fingers and slowly and tenderly work your way to the point where you can slip your hand into the vagina (wear latex gloves at all times, not only to protect yourself but also to protect the tender inner vaginal tissue, and use lots and lots of lubricant). A good tip when you're using lubricant in and around the vagina is to warm it slightly before applying it. It's cold as it comes straight out of the dispenser, which to most women is very uncomfortable on the warm, tender and highly stimulated vagina. Simply have the dispenser ready, but floating in a bowl of warm water so it will warm up while you're playing.

Once you're in, stimulate and stimulate and stimulate (literally pump up the volume) until you feel the vaginal muscles contracting around your wrist (the first sign of an orgasm coming up). That is the signal to change position. Leave four fingers in the vagina and lay your thumb over the clitoris. Now simply squeeze the G-spot from behind and - like you were pressing an orange or a lemon - you'll squeeze out the liquid.

Whatever you do now: DON'T STOP! The orgasm will not only be very, very, very intense, it will also revolve. Let it come and come and come again until your partner asks you to stop. This revolving orgasm may very well last for ten to fifteen minutes. Squeeze out the liquid, ease up a little and when the next wave comes up, squeeze again. There is more to come.

Useful tips
1. If you're into bondage, then by all means tying someone down can add another dimension to this. The movements will be extremely strong, unexpected, uncontrolled and sometimes can be spasmodic. This really will be an orgasm like she's never had before.

2. Spread the bed with lots and lots of towels, because you don't know how much fluid may come out, but there's a fair chance it will easily fill up two or three layers of towels.

3. Be careful and think about safe sex. The fluid may spray around like a fountain and may spray as far as your partner's knees and about half a yard high. Don't worry. The fluid may contain the HIV-virus but this is killed within seconds after it has left the body and exposed to a temperature lower then the average body temperature. However, avoid accidentally getting it on your lips and in your eyes, for reasons of HIV-protection.

4. Be careful about your own fingers. The orgasmic contractions may come to the level of contractions when a woman is giving birth. This can be a very painful experience to the person doing the fisting. If you can't stand it anymore, remove a finger but don't remove your hand. If you want the full effect you have to keep up the stimulation.

If this is new to you remember that there is a good chance your partner may feel ashamed the first time she experiences this. It's very, very intimate, not only the ejaculation itself, but also the intensity of the orgasm. Be prepared for shouting, yelling and possibly animal-like roars and DO comfort your partner immediately afterwards. Have a drink ready, because she probably will be very thirsty and cover her right away to avoid her catching a cold.

Also remember that she will probably feel the presence of her vagina very intensely for the next two or three days as well, which can make her feel confused and vulnerable. Keep in mind that many women don't know about the vaginal orgasm. They are often only used to the clitoral (external) orgasm. An internal one (inside your body) is quite different. The first time this may take some time to explore and accept. But once you're into it nothing - repeat nothing - feels more intense. From a dominant point of view: if you're looking for submission, here is the point where it literally does not matter to most women what you do with them, as long as you do something.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
How to make a woman squirt!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50How to make a woman squirt!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:36 pm

Seems interesting but i dont see myself going through all that for a squirt and my face will be pretty close (i'm guessing) and i dont want to be squirted on.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 am

bwoy too much time on someone hands. that only work some woman not all it all depen one the size of the g.spot and if a woman body can product a lot of ummm what the word.... crap cant remember it. but you get the idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:36 pm

that's too much work....
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 am

Dude, as interesting and scientific as that sounds u got way too much free time on your hands.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:32 pm

umm......... ok
Back to top Go down
SuPa
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SuPa

Male
Number of posts : 107
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Fine
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:27 am

I'll just stick to stimilating her clits.
Back to top Go down
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Sick

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:01 am

I know a easier way...make her laugh while she's drinking liquid.....
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Mentally Unstable wrote:
I know a easier way...make her laugh while she's drinking liquid.....

LOLOLOLOL... I doubt you are credible enough to make this statement
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Supa Star wrote:

So we have more than one now, huh?
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Beezle wrote:
Supa Star wrote:

So we have more than one now, huh?

LOL i was wondering the same thing...but hey, it could be a birth defect...lol...she could have two and when she pees she does it in the shape of a V...
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Link wrote:
LOL i was wondering the same thing...but hey, it could be a birth defect...lol...she could have two and when she pees she does it in the shape of a V...

ROFLMFAO

We don't pee from our clit, Link. We have a urethra too, separate from that feel good nub there. Obviously you need to brush up on your female anatomy...and I need to further embarass you by showing this to some friends.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 am

I know you dont pee from your clit. but if she had two clits then she'd more than likely have two urethas. You're right, i haven't seen a vagina in quite a while though, so when you're ready to give me a private tutorial and practical just call me...

Thanks Beezilla!
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am

There is the Internet for that. You're a SCIT student, you should know to make good use of technology. And from that reply it really does look like you need some brushing up, I suppose I can help by recommending some sites. When in doubt - Wiki
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 pm

*whistles* Link is cornered in the ring, Beezle gives him a right, then a left, link seems to be under pressure as it comes to the end of round one. Will link redeem himself in the upcoming round?!

Seriously link, even if she as two urethra, unless she has two vagina, then it will be the same as if she had one urethra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Beezle wrote:
Link wrote:

ROFLMFAO

We don't pee from our clit, Link. We have a urethra too, separate from that feel good nub there. Obviously you need to brush up on your female anatomy...and I need to further embarass you by showing this to some friends.

LOL!!! XD

They should call link the forums gyn00bcologist! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

...er....psst...link...when...you get me those sites email em to me.....i didnt know either.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Another one? Oh come on guys. How can you not know about the make up of the vagina? Did none of you do Biology our Personal Development?

I'm shocked and appalled...and slightly entertained by this ignorance. lol

Papouch wrote:
Seriously link, even if she as two urethra, unless she has two vagina, then it will be the same as if she had one urethra.

Actually it would be the placement of the urethra(s) not the vagina itself (which is on the inside! I hope you all know that what you see is really the Vulva). So if she had two urethras placed separately then...well yeah.

Last edited by Beezle on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Unbreakable mind & body
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 pm

i read most of ya post.......liked the biology update...but making a girl squirt is a lot less tedious that that....and what i didnt see in your post (which i might have missed cuz i just skimmed through), which may be the most difficult part of making any woman squirt, are there 2 simple facts:
1. she must be 100% comfortable with herself.....and you
2. she must be in a frame of mind(or should i say, she must know) that when she becomes overwhelmed by the urge to release a large amount of fluids (which will feel somewhat like Urine) she is to relax....*guys just tell her that it doesn't stain and it dries quickly*

as for bringing her to that stage....here is a dunnies crash course:

1. kiss - kiss her all over her torso (note Torso...no oral round here) ppl say breasts are over rated..but they are sooo worng.....NIPPLES are over rated.....the breast is a whole and concentration on one part will eventually null the feeling....and while each breast is a unit...thework together to intensify the pleasure.....(if possible try squeesing thenm to gether and kissing both at the same time).....

2. caress - verry vital.....place special emphasis on these areas....centre of the back.....the thighs (right below the vagina there is a muscle there that is directly connected to her vagina...that'll drive her insane.....and then there's a area below the navel and above the pubic hairs its like a sign to tell u how u'r doing...if its firm...she's tense....other wise u'r good to go...and caressing there will change the mood **point to note tho....caressing is not "FEELING UP"

3. time - time is verry important....but not to say do this for x time but a woman is like a pork.....you must give them enough time to be ready.......

4. talk - ask questions...no man is an island...and no 2 lady is the same....things like....how does that feel.....do you like that......and tho you may not understand now...comfort her....ie...i'm here babe...i got you

5. slow - the jack-hammer approach will only put u in a hole.....take your time...even when she asks for u to do it harder.....take controll.....and when u see her respponding....MAINTAIN.....thats the key.....when u find that u have her in a pace that is satisfying her...u must keep it up....for as long as it will take (it will suit u if its a slow pace so try to find one) and all that will happen is she will start climaxing...but u cannot stop there...when she does start....comfort her some more....while not fluctuating u'r pace and see what comes next..

BARE IN MIND THAT SOAKING THE BED IS VERRY EMBARASSING AND SHE WILL NEED SOME AMOUNT OF RE-ASSURANCE
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:03 am

All that effort and attention to detail without the squirting would be most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:07 am

let me just say this.....i'm an artist and u kno how artists are with details.....and to me a lady is the most precious work of art on the planet......and with that in mind i always treasure and take the time to marvel in the pure aesthetic beauty of their entire being
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 am

Samanuskie wrote:
i read most of ya post.......liked the biology update...but making a girl squirt is a lot less tedious that that....and what i didnt see in your post (which i might have missed cuz i just skimmed through), which may be the most difficult part of making any woman squirt, are there 2 simple facts:
1. she must be 100% comfortable with herself.....and you
2. she must be in a frame of mind(or should i say, she must know) that when she becomes overwhelmed by the urge to release a large amount of fluids (which will feel somewhat like Urine) she is to relax....*guys just tell her that it doesn't stain and it dries quickly*

as for bringing her to that stage....here is a dunnies crash course:

1. kiss - kiss her all over her torso (note Torso...no oral round here) ppl say breasts are over rated..but they are sooo worng.....NIPPLES are over rated.....the breast is a whole and concentration on one part will eventually null the feeling....and while each breast is a unit...thework together to intensify the pleasure.....(if possible try squeesing thenm to gether and kissing both at the same time).....

2. caress - verry vital.....place special emphasis on these areas....centre of the back.....the thighs (right below the vagina there is a muscle there that is directly connected to her vagina...that'll drive her insane.....and then there's a area below the navel and above the pubic hairs its like a sign to tell u how u'r doing...if its firm...she's tense....other wise u'r good to go...and caressing there will change the mood **point to note tho....caressing is not "FEELING UP"

3. time - time is verry important....but not to say do this for x time but a woman is like a pork.....you must give them enough time to be ready.......

4. talk - ask questions...no man is an island...and no 2 lady is the same....things like....how does that feel.....do you like that......and tho you may not understand now...comfort her....ie...i'm here babe...i got you

5. slow - the jack-hammer approach will only put u in a hole.....take your time...even when she asks for u to do it harder.....take controll.....and when u see her respponding....MAINTAIN.....thats the key.....when u find that u have her in a pace that is satisfying her...u must keep it up....for as long as it will take (it will suit u if its a slow pace so try to find one) and all that will happen is she will start climaxing...but u cannot stop there...when she does start....comfort her some more....while not fluctuating u'r pace and see what comes next..

BARE IN MIND THAT SOAKING THE BED IS VERRY EMBARASSING AND SHE WILL NEED SOME AMOUNT OF RE-ASSURANCE

Sounds like you have a whole lot of first have experience in this. I never really thought about making my woman squirt. No real need to...I wonder if it feels any better than a regular orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:12 am

Samanuskie wrote:
let me just say this.....i'm an artist and u kno how artists are with details.....and to me a lady is the most precious work of art on the planet......and with that in mind i always treasure and take the time to marvel in the pure aesthetic beauty of their entire being

We should meet...

Link wrote:
Sounds like you have a whole lot of first have experience in this. I never really thought about making my woman squirt. No real need to...I wonder if it feels any better than a regular orgasm.

Dude! With the massive amounts of porn you have on your laptop you don't know whether squirting feels better or not? Have you never seen a squirting vid? It is the most INTENSE thing I've ever seen...ever.

I need to show you that too. Gosh, I gotta make a list of all things I need to educate you on.
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 am

link.....u have no idea.....do it right....u'll be a god in u'r own right.....dont u think ots worth it to allow u'r lady to experience what many view as the "the Ultimate High"
Back to top Go down
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : How to make a woman squirt!!!! Sick

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 pm

And this little dum dum took notes is is now of to find a willing female participant tp try it on....any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Very Happy ok man....easy with the jokes...surely u've seen it b4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a woman squirt!!!!   How to make a woman squirt!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a woman squirt!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next