Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over

Go down 
+3
SexyKammy
Link
iBlacknite2.0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Left_bar_bleue50/50Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Empty
PostSubject: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:44 am

What do you ppl like in a mate? Someone to take control and give a sense of security or someone that likes being controlled? and y?
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Left_bar_bleue50/50Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Well i like both. It all depends on who the person is.

I wouldnt mind a strong controlling type woman as long as she's smart enough to lead us in the right direction. I dislike people who are "wrong and strong". Once she knows whats she's doing she can take the drivers seat and do whatever she wants.

If the person has confidence issues or needsto be led herself then the pushovers arnt bad. If she follows my lead we both should be better off.

I dont see two leaders working out nor do i see 2 push overs being together. Overall, it doesnt matter who i get i'll just assume the other role and live with it.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Oh wow link you the king of the jugle dont see you in the back off any car and less they working for you. any way to the question

I my mate to both not too controlling but just enough controll but from time to time to a pushover .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:56 pm

No woman can't control me, that simply wouldn't work. I don't like controlling types
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm

lol! bwoy you never hear a woman rule
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 pm

u talking crap..........
i like both, but i think the man should always have a certain level of control
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 pm

oh no he didt you anit talking to me
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Neither.

I don't want someone telling me what to do. And I definitely don't want someone who can't do anything without always being told.

He needs to know what he wants and go for it with the things concerning him most. But we also need to learn to compromise and work together on certain decisions that affect us both as a couple. And of course if ever he needs advice on anything I'll gladly help if I can. Also, I'll ask for his advice if I'm not sure about myself whenever that happens.

Everything I said might not seem connected but yeah.
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 pm

I am strong and I am weak.
The Bible indicates that men are supposed to lead, so if my mate is strond I will appreciate that, if he's weak I help to strengthen him. I was told I need a warrior for a husband because I am no pushover, true to point. Yet I was told I need a doctor to take care of me cause I am weak, also true to a point.
My mate has to be human lovable and understanding. I don't want to be controlled if I did I would stay at home with my dad. I don't want to rule if I did I probably go have a kid. He has to be both in moderation. Am I asking for too much?
Back to top Go down
Shanmax
Shanmax

Female
Number of posts : 31
Mood : Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Devilish
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Not too controlling cause dat not going to work cause im kinda controlling myself him just have to can defend himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over   Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong Controlling Type or Weak Push-over
Page 1 of 1