Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to permanently stop processes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : how to permanently stop processes Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
how to permanently stop processes Left_bar_bleue50/50how to permanently stop processes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

how to permanently stop processes Empty
PostSubject: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Hey i need help, there are malicious processes on my pc, that no matter what I do, they wont stop. I tried msconfig n the processes aint listed there, I also tried services.msc n that aint working either, ive use all my virus/spyware scanners n they aint picking them up, when I go in task manager n stop the processes they stop 4 a while n then pop back up. So can someone help?..........
Back to top Go down
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 pm

The process you cant kill PERMANENTLY in the process lists are designed to behave exactly like that.

How the generally work is that one PARENT virus, hidden or EMBEDDED rather into SYSTEM files (of you OS) continually re-writes the sub malicious files, which are the files that actually do the damage/dirty work.

The main file's purpose is naught but rewriting those files.

So what happens many times is that the anti-virus program you have deletes those sub files, continually, every time they're written, but , because of how masterfully the HEAD virus file has been hidden, cannot detect it.

This is the source of those annoying Antivirus pop ups that NEVER go away.
And if your antivirus program is set up in such away that it does its work silently (that is - not ask you anything, but just goes ahead and quarantines/deletes) then you'll be completly unaware of it - but the extra work that the AV has to be doing will slow down your PC - that you MAY notice.

The simple solution is hardly ever that (simple!).
But you need to find yourself an effective antivirus, and do a full system scan.

Kaspersky isnt my fav - but get the antivirus version (NOT INTERNET SECURITY) and get the LATEST updates. Then do a full system scan.

Do that either with Kaspersky or AVIRA, or noton 2002/3 ( updated) if you can get your hands on that.

Also - DL Spybot Search and Destroy, and do a full scan.

You do that - followed by a pass by registry mechanic and you'll be happy again Wink

These tools I have reccomended - through efficient use, will guide you through most storms.

I'll help along ^_^ - keep me updated.

First step - download install, update Kaspersky - then do a full system scan.

This is prolly your first time stepping into the woods to go virri hunting.
I advise you load your rifle, prepare to give up some time - and backup your data Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : how to permanently stop processes Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
how to permanently stop processes Left_bar_bleue50/50how to permanently stop processes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:35 pm

oh, thanks 4 ur help, but I already fix the problem, I found the exe file hiding in system32 n deleted them.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 pm

lovely ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : how to permanently stop processes Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : how to permanently stop processes Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 am

and that ends the lession for today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to permanently stop processes   how to permanently stop processes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to permanently stop processes
Page 1 of 1