Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers

Go down 
+10
mekiel9
DELE
SexyKammy
Darklord Demeitri
Apathy
Prowler
Beezle
Snake Widow
PAPoUCH
*Angel*
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:
Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Left_bar_bleue50/50Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Guys what do you think?
Do you think it's okay to be sneaking around with a friend? Making love in the dark and then back to friends in the morning?
I am confused!
Apart of me wants the world to know that yes he and I are together and another part of me wonders what the hell am I doing?!!
This is crazy! What are we friends with benefits or undercover lovers?
Neither of them appeal to me much.

Is it okay to be friends with benefits???
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Left_bar_bleue50/50Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 pm

i think you are just friends with benefits. I do see a problem with having friends with benefits as I would not want to find out that someone I love has a friend that sexes her on different occasions. I think it would be ok if you are both single and have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Snake Widow
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:26 pm

I personally dont like the whole friends with benefits thing. I think if you love me it should be cool for you to tell anyone BUT...people become "friends with benefits" for reasons and i am will to accept that depending on the scenario. If for instance sometimes friends arn't accepting of a relationship like that for whatever reason and in a effort to not force your friends to feel alienated you'll keep it on the low till the right time...

the problem with this is when friends find out though not so conventional methods. You tell one person and it becomes a "scandal" when they flip out and everyone starts talking...i know from first hand knowledge...

If you truly like this person and you think this is the only way it'll work then go ahead and make yourself happy.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Friends with benefits can only work if you can completely detach your emotions from whatever it is that you're doing. Which I think is impossible. Eventually one of you is going to fall for the other and if the feelings aren't returned then someone is gonna get hurt. I wouldn't advise you to continue this secret lovers thing. Either you come out with it or end it.
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 pm

i guess it all depends on where you looking at it from or your reason for hiding. My advice is to meet with him (dont screw him) and talk abou the hole thing.
Back to top Go down
Apathy
Apathy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Balanced

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Beezle wrote:
Friends with benefits can only work if you can completely detach your emotions from whatever it is that you're doing. Which I think is impossible. Eventually one of you is going to fall for the other and if the feelings aren't returned then someone is gonna get hurt. I wouldn't advise you to continue this secret lovers thing. Either you come out with it or end it.

I agree with everythign you just said. Only things i'd change is that i dont think its impossible not to care and i think that she needs to talk to her "undercover lover" before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:28 pm

I concede, it is possible for there to be no feelings involved. It is impossible though for the both of them to not care. At least one of them is gonna start liking the other and that is the beginning of the problem. Of course she'd have to talk it over with her "friend", that's a given.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Beezle wrote:
I concede, it is possible for there to be no feelings involved. It is impossible though for the both of them to not care. At least one of them is gonna start liking the other and that is the beginning of the problem. Of course she'd have to talk it over with her "friend", that's a given.
words of wisdom
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Snake Widow wrote:

the problem with this is when friends find out though not so conventional methods. You tell one person and it becomes a "scandal" when they flip out and everyone starts talking...i know from first hand knowledge...

If you truly like this person and you think this is the only way it'll work then go ahead and make yourself happy.

I like this port and agree with it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
DELE
DELE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

THE only way you can know IF you are friends with benefits is if there are no strings attach you just see each other and help out friends UNDERCOVER LOVERS - you two gotta say that you share the same feeling for each other a feeling of LOVE its just like being with a GIRL/GUY in pubic its just that ppl don't know about it "UNDERCOVER LOVERS GET JEALOUS LIKE REGULAR COUPLE/FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS JUST DO THEM THING AND CUT SO YOU DECIDE WAT ARE YOU?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Snake Widow
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 am

Kammy wrote:

I like this part and agree with it

LOL Thanks kammy

So Angel what do you plan on doing?
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Snake Widow wrote:
BUT...people become "friends with benefits" for reasons and i am will to accept that depending on the scenario.

Reasons? Scenarios? The only reason/scenario I can think of is one of them (or both even) is already in a relationship so you can't really tell anyone that, you know, you're also fucking your friend.

Snake Widow wrote:
If for instance sometimes friends aren't accepting of a relationship like that for whatever reason and in a effort to not force your friends to feel alienated you'll keep it on the low till the right time...

till the right time...therefore it's not much of a problem. If you're friends wouldn't be accepting of the relationship then:
- They have good reason OR
- They're not good friends OR
- It'll take some time for them to warm up to the idea.

Pick and choose whichever but being fuck buddies doesn't help the situation.

Snake Widow wrote:

Keep it a secret, people find out, it becomes a problem.
Keep it a secret, no one finds out, you start questioning what you're really doing and it becomes a problem to you.

There are other ways to make yourself happy. Don't ruin a friendship over lust.
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Sweet! I have my own little support system and advice group.
Thanks guys.
Not sure yet...
1. I really like him.
2. I'm confussed as hell
3. My hormones are raging
4. I long to belong to someone even if it a secret.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:40 pm

dont worry it will all work it self out just becarefull
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 am

I worry Kammy I really do
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Why can't you guys just be in an "official" relationship?
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Who say men don't?! They just have one on the side
Back to top Go down
mekiel9
mekiel9

Male
Number of posts : 39
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Hot
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Weapon: harmless
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm

that's why we done cry when a relationship end we always have somebody on the side.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:08 am

Papouch wrote:
Who say men don't?! They just have one on the side

I didn't mean guys in general, I meant Angel and her undercover lover. Guilty conscience?
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Beezle wrote:

I didn't mean guys in general, I meant Angel and her undercover lover. Guilty conscience?

I have no guilty conscience.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

my advice to:
sit down with the person and really let them know how you have been feeling. It will be hard, but thats what u have to do if u really care for the person and u want to be official.

If the guy have another mate..... then....ummm.....
Still let him know that u wish to be the one and only.

hopefully things will work out for, I wish u good luck.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 pm

question
how do you become a friend with benefits?
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:41 pm

fuck him when the lights are off and then say fuck him when they're back on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Indefferent wrote:
question
how do you become a friend with benefits?

Have sexual relations with a friend...on the low.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 pm

but beezle isnt that being an undercover lover?
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers   Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends with Benefits/Undercover Lovers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next