Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her Dark Past

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Her Dark Past Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:
Her Dark Past Left_bar_bleue50/50Her Dark Past Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Maria sat in her car and looked at the double door of Morgan's Health Center, she watched the people enter and the people leave. She wanted to drive away go home and stare at her mother's photograph but he need to pay, yes he would pay she would make pay she thought as she stepped out of the car and closed the door. She picked up the file with all the documents she needed and walked to the door or was it doom? She closed her eyes for a brief second then pushed the door open and stepped in. "Good Morning" she was greeted by a slender woman who was speaking on the phone.
"Yes I'm here for the interview" Maria said hoping the nervousness wasn't heard in her voice.
She smiled pointed to the first door "Dr. Greene will be with you shortly please make yourself comfortable" she said and resumed talkking into the receiver.
Maria entered the room slowly looking around, it seemed friendly yet every hair on her was on edge. 'This is a bad idea' a litte voice whispered as she stood waiting for Dr. Greene. "You can have a seat you know I won't charge" a deep voice said from behind her, Maria spun around to see him, he looked the same except for a scar that was across face from his ear to his mouth. "Good Morning Miss Lane, sorry to have kept waiting" he said and sat before her. "Did you find the complex easy?" he asked resting back in his chair.
"I found it" it was a whisper her emotions were raging how dare he sit before her and act human? He was smiling at her.
"So how long have you been a surgeon?" he asked finally diving into the matter at hand.
"Three years-"
"Your references are impeccable, so I know we are lucky to have you here at Greene's Health Center." he said standing they shook hands and the connection was made there was no turning back now... It was time to avenge her mother and her past!
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Her Dark Past Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Interesting, very. Continuation? Cause it would just be mean to leave the story right there.
Back to top Go down
Snake Widow
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:21 am

I always love your writing. Please never stop.
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female

Character sheet
HP:

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 pm

It took all her power not to flnch or to withdrew her hand forcefully, but hadn't life taught her that you are only weak when you let your emotions rule you? Oh yes that was a lesson she learn long and hard. "Wow firm grip, I guess you are a no nonsense person then Ms. Lane" he said narrowing his eyes and looking into the dark depths of her eyes which were a shade of dark burn, that turn black like midnight when she was threaten or endangered.
"You can say that." she replied and withdrew her hand.
"Well come along let me show you around" he said and walked to the door, then paused as if he expected her to follow. Did she really need a tour she already knew every inch of this place like the back of her hand, yet she got up and folllowed him. "This place is my whole life." he said with pride as he pushed the doors to the operating theatre open. "This is emergency OR," he said walking over to the pipe to scrub his hands, then walked to the scrub nurse he helped him with his gown and mask. "Don't you want to see? They are currently operating on a 58 year old man who had a massive heart attack?" She nodded and carried out the hand washing procedure then put on her gown. "Nurse Joy this is Doctor Lane the new surgeon." Wow Nurse Joy looked like Nurse Hell! How could a nurse allow herself to look like that? She look grossly overweight her hair looked like a birds nest and her make oh my...
He usered her in and began to talk again. "Nurse Joy just lost her husband three months ago, she was really a joyful person. And Doctor Lane it's not polite to stare didn't your mother teach you that?" he asked harshly. fueling the fire that had been burning in her veins since she was six years.
"No she didn't, but I was taught to never fear anyone so you might want to check that tone cause I won't roll over if you raise your voice and another thing, her respiration is shallow she tries to mask it but there is something going on with her respiratory system Dr. Greene" she said cooly looking into his eyes they were grey, and masked a great pain. But he was about to feel more pain than he ever feel, 'I'll make sure of that'

Thanks for reading you might have noticed that in the first paart it says Morgan's Health Center , then it speaks of Greene's Health Center it's supposed to be Greene's Thanks again
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Her Dark Past Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:13 pm

It seems as if jubecron is starting to produce some good writers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female

Character sheet
HP:

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Aww Thanx for that comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Dark Past   Her Dark Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Dark Past
Page 1 of 1