Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A lil advice about dealing with ex's

Go down 
+8
Shanmax
*Angel*
Beezle
PAPoUCH
Butterfly
Link
Prowler
Snake Widow
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake Widow
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:
A lil advice about dealing with ex's Left_bar_bleue50/50A lil advice about dealing with ex's Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A lil advice about dealing with ex's Empty
PostSubject: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 pm

I am (kinda but really) recently single. My ex and i share manuy of the same friends. Because of this we're constatly around eachother and come into major contact with eachother. I decided to treat him just like how i treat any of the other friends and i have followed through with it. The problem i have is that when i treat him like this (making jokes and whatever) he takes major offense and starts insulting me.

How do you think i should deal with this situation?

PS - really dont want to leave my friends
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Oh boy. Rhodz, why?

Well we wont leave any of you and you guys cant leave us. You've been superglued to us Razz friends will deal with things like this if they have to although we might not like it.
Back to top Go down
Snake Widow
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:
A lil advice about dealing with ex's Left_bar_bleue50/50A lil advice about dealing with ex's Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 pm

thanks... knowing that is highly appreciated but i'm looking for real advice and opinions on this whole scenario.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:54 pm

well i all i can tell you is that you need to speak to your ex and settle things. You might not want to leave your friends but your friends my want to leave you. I mean the constant fear or an argument may become too much for them to bare. just trying having lunch and talking to him.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 pm

My advice-try to talk to talk things ova with him so that u can settle wateva it is that's causin him 2 hurl insults at u. Since u know that he gets offended wen u joke with him then try ur best to avoid jokin with him. I know,speakin from experience,it won't b easy to leave ur frenz but u have 2 think bout all d parties involved (that's not only u n him anymore) n make the rite decision.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Wish I could comment.

Sorry .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Stop trying to be his friend. If he's gonna be all immature about the situation doesn't make any sense you put in the effort. I've been in a similar situation. What I did was completely ignore *coughthemotherfuckercough* him. That plus hanging out a little more with a bunch of other people helps to keep your mind off the ordeal. Keep it up until he eventually grows a brain and gets used to not being your bf anymore and starts trying to be your friend.
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:28 pm

It's typical that he feels this way after all you two used to be superglued and now the glue is loosened. And he doesn't know what to do so he hurls insults like a six year old so you notice him. Ignore him! He feels conflicted and cofused about you right now so here my advice, search yourself do you make jokes that offends him? Give your friends alittle space or if you must meet with them do it with out him it makes the healing process faster then when you are strong enough and immune to his childish behavior go back to chilling with you crew. Oh and maybe you should speak with him one away, and get to the bottom of the problem. Good friends are hard to find and if you've found them hold on to them, never let them go.
Angel *ANGEL* Angel
Back to top Go down
Shanmax
Shanmax

Female
Number of posts : 31
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Devilish
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Some sisterly advice the word X BF mean your finished with this individual their is no friendship, no strings attached friends doesn't dis friends unless its a joke and both of you know that a relationship that is over should be behind you not beside you, as it relates to the same friends know that's hard but you cant leave them out because of your X cause friends are for life and X's come and go
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Shanmax wrote:
friends are for life and X's come and go
I second that one Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm

*Angel* wrote:
It's typical that he feels this way after all you two used to be superglued and now the glue is loosened. And he doesn't know what to do so he hurls insults like a six year old so you notice him. Ignore him! He feels conflicted and cofused about you right now so here my advice, search yourself do you make jokes that offends him? Give your friends alittle space or if you must meet with them do it with out him it makes the healing process faster then when you are strong enough and immune to his childish behavior go back to chilling with you crew. Oh and maybe you should speak with him one away, and get to the bottom of the problem. Good friends are hard to find and if you've found them hold on to them, never let them go.
Angel *ANGEL* Angel

so why do u women have to make it out as if the guy just born like he has no maturity what so ever...... fact is he may still have feelings for u, and u making jokes off him may hurt him alot on the inside.....
plz learn to look at things on the flip side.

Shanmax wrote:
Some sisterly advice the word X BF mean your finished with this individual their is no friendship, no strings attached friends doesn't dis friends unless its a joke and both of you know that a relationship that is over should be behind you not beside you, as it relates to the same friends know that's hard but you cant leave them out because of your X cause friends are for life and X's come and go

friends arent for life...wake up this isnt a fairy tale....people in general come and go.
Back to top Go down
Shanmax
Shanmax

Female
Number of posts : 31
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Devilish
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:57 pm

i agree yes people do come and go but do you get intimate with your friends do you share some what deep secreats with friends i dont think so person have a tendency to confine in their partners and trust them a hole lot more than their own friend so ladies and gentlemen be careful when involved intimately ok
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:17 am

Darklord Demeitri wrote:
*Angel* wrote:
Angel *ANGEL* Angel

so why do u women have to make it out as if the guy just born like he has no maturity what so ever...... fact is he may still have feelings for u, and u making jokes off him may hurt him alot on the inside.....
plz learn to look at things on the flip side.

Shanmax wrote:

friends arent for life...wake up this isnt a fairy tale....people in general come and go.

friends are for life with a given few expection that come and goes Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
SuPa
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SuPa

Male
Number of posts : 107
Mood : A lil advice about dealing with ex's Fine
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:14 pm

What you could do is fuck one of his best friend in the group and he will leave the group and you will get all the friends for your self.
Problem solve... The only problem any thing can happen, so dont take this advise.
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Pro-active Reasoning: Well Widow, there is no easy solution to this problem, considering you two have recently been separated means their is still some amount of intimate feelings he maybe carrying even if its not much, so he will be sensitive in certain situations.

Pro-active Solution: I highly suggest trying to re-iterate to him that you guys are no longer together in a subtle manner of your choosing and perhaps leave the jokes he might find offensive until say six months to a year have passed, by then it should be calm enough and you should be able to easily say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lil advice about dealing with ex's   A lil advice about dealing with ex's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lil advice about dealing with ex's
Page 1 of 1