Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:
Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Left_bar_bleue50/50Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story)   Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 pm

It was just a kiss, a kiss that had her toes curling and her heart hammering violently against her ribcage. It was the gentleness in which his tongue caressed her lips ever so lightly he ran it over her bottom lip. His hands where firm on her shoulder and she found her self drowning in the sensation. And the scary part was she didn't mind, even though now her top was lying on the floor next to his shirt, 'just one more minute and i'll stop this madness' Vanessa thought as he feast at the place where her shoulder met her neck. She felt the flicker of his tongue and his hands closing over her breast that was covered thankfully in a white laced bra she felt the straps sliding off and a tingling feeling came over her holding her motionless. He looked into her brown eyes getting loss in the depths. There was something about her that made him want to have her, all of her and more. It took all his courage to pull away. "We can't this isn't right!" he managed finally. She gave him aa shy smile and covered herself. 'Why the hell did she have to look so adorable?' Cavin thought running his hands over his hair and was low cut.
"I guess you should go" she said and walked over to the door. Cavin picked up his shirt and walked to the door leaned in a gave her a kiss and walked out into the night.

*Hey eveyone this is my new story I hope u like it, please read and let me know what you think. Love
Angel *Angel* Angel
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Left_bar_bleue50/50Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story)   Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:54 pm

nice.......Smile
u seem to have enjoyed ur valentine
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story)   Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Vanessa's dream was shortend by the opening of the door. She looked up to see eight year Jody standing in the doorway with her teddy bear. "Jody what's wrong?" Vanessa asked her voice a low whisper because she had just awoken and her voice husky due to her present state of arousal.
"Daddy say's you're leaving tomorrow" Jody accused yet she crawled into vanessa lap. Vanessa looked around the room, the walls were white and had been so for years, there was nothing new yet she continued to look how could she answer the question the child ask, without hurting her feelings, or breaking a promise she had made when she protected the child.
"I have to go home Jody, tomorrow is a special and I need to go" she said brushed the child's unruly hair.
"It's Cavin isn't it? He want you home" she said her voice laced with bitter emotion.
"Cavin is my husband I have a duty to him, I can't abondon him," some duty a mocked in her head when you can't even tell your husband what you do for a living She shock the voice away and started damage control. "You know how when your daddy goes away you miss and he misses you?" she asked hoping to make a solid point that the child would understand.
"Yea" she said her voice softening with understanding
"That's the way Cavin and I feel, so can you forgive plus your dad's home?" she asked and watched a smile start to form on her lips.
"I hope you come back soon and don't wait till daddy go away to do so" she and hugged Vanessa, and Vanessa felt her heart flutter with emotion. It would be fine, tomorrow Valentine's day she would spend with her husband. Only hope she was to tired to please him.

----------------------------------------------------
It was past two o'clock in the afternoon when Vanessa turned the car unto the driveway to notice Cavin blue Honda still in the garage, she smiled this was going to be a surprise, she thought as she turned off the engine to her Pajero a van with bullet and non puncture wheel well at least they could go for hours before it deflated.
She pulled the band from her hair, he always like her with her hair down and she gave it a shake and now it was hanging about her shoulders like a dark curtain. She applied lipgloss exited the car, leaving her bags, they could wait she missed him it had been too long three weeks away from him. She opened the door and he was fast a sleep on cream colored couch, he looked sexy, though she had never seen him in just briefs walking around the house she like what she was looking at. She slipped into their bedroom with his noticed and smiled broadly when she saw a present on the bed, he was so thoughtful, she thought tears misting her eyes. She would come clean today, tell him all about her job. THough Vanessa looked working undercover and protecting people in danger she realized she loved Cavin more and it was time to start a family and settle, she'd make that call tomorrow today all she wanted to do was to cater to the most loving man she had ever known, whose strength and intergity was solid. She really had struck gold when her gold necklace (A wire) had fallen and he had stepped on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story)   Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home for Valentine's Day (an ongoing story)
Page 1 of 1