Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip to the north coast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Trip to the north coast Left_bar_bleue50/50Trip to the north coast Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Trip to the north coast Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the north coast   Trip to the north coast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Its not really my idea still, but i think we should think about going to the north coast for a weekend at a resort or a day at a resort or something. I think it would be a lot fun. Well im looking at next year still so if we all keep it in mind, put down di F#@kry n start saving from now we should be able to come up with the money to finance our trip.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Trip to the north coast Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Trip to the north coast Left_bar_bleue50/50Trip to the north coast Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the north coast   Trip to the north coast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:31 am

sounds interesting but north coast hotels are extreamly expensive and i doubt anyone could come up with those kinds of funds in a week. I like the overnight idea but i;m thinking more along the lines of the holidays in the early parts of 2008. Maybe around march. We should all be able to save a few thousands by then to make this trip ::sell off:: (apostrophe not working).

What do you other people think about this? I kind find out the prices when you guys are ready.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the north coast   Trip to the north coast Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Its not a spur of the moment thing. Its actually Pryce's idea n he said that he would like for that trip to the north coast to take place in August 2008. So we want to start saving for it from now so we can have enough money to pay for it. We want to share rooms n stuff to cut down on the expense. Let us know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Trip to the north coast Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the north coast   Trip to the north coast Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:32 pm

Thats sounds better. I guess we can do that. If the trip is to take place we'll need constant reminders to all the group members. I think it would be best to bring it up during the next major hangout session (prolly kenorah's b-day party). About the transport. Will we be renting cars or a coaster? I like the Kingfish idea cause i wanna drive one that day. Oh! also think this should be jubecron exclusive. no outside people at all

what resort are you guys thinking about btw? Want me to call simone and ask her to find some on the north coast??
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the north coast   Trip to the north coast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the north coast
Page 1 of 1