Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's to Blame?

Go down 
+6
Swiss
SexyKammy
Dj Mental
Darklord Demeitri
PAPoUCH
kandi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 pm

I sat down this past week and thought about what I heard, but am I the only guilty party in this our straining friendship?
Can you all stand and say when you put credit on your phone you give me a call?
Can you say that sometimes you sit up at night and text me just to make me know that you all still love and care for me?
Can you really say wotjout a doubt in mind that I don't care?

A simply call from you all once a while wouldn't hurt, if fact it would help me move these mountain that seem to stifle me.
I would be happy to pick up the phone and see a text from you all, saying you're thinking of me.

I know you all think that I don't care, but honestly I do. And it hurt to know that's how little you really know me.
Guys I'm not the girl you used to kow, so many thing have changed since then. My road is so damn uneven I can barely stand on my own but I try, cause I don't want to lose my friends for ever. I just wish you guys would show you care a little more and then maybe I would have the courage to open let all the pain go and be me again.

I will try to be better friend.
Till then I love you all

Kandi
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Who's to Blame? Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Who's to Blame? Left_bar_bleue50/50Who's to Blame? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. you guys are really messed up if this is how you make her feel, but I can't say much cause i don't know the full story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:04 am

We all messed!
It's just that the road to recovery is never easy
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:05 am

true, knowing you guys, you'll make up soon
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Who's to Blame? Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:59 pm

kandi what i learned about ppl is that they always see things on their own perspective.....so nuh watch dat.....and remember not every thinks that way. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dj Mental
Dj Mental

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Archlord Demeitri wrote:
kandi what i learned about ppl is that they always see things on their own perspective.....so nuh watch dat.....and remember not every thinks that way. Surprised
i agree
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Who's to Blame? Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Kandi we are cousins and you know i always try to get in touch with you, even if no one else does i try .you talk to me more then you talk to them and your not to be blame they are bad friends to you, they are all caught up in there own world and expect the world of you , they them self dont even call to ask how was your day but if they dont i will love u and remember we are family and we stick together no matter what Exclamation they are family too but we just have to pray to stay together pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Who's to Blame? Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 pm

Well Kandi and I have never met, so I guess I can't really say anything, except I just increased my post count by one.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:01 pm

yuh nuh have nothing to do? now mine increase by one
Back to top Go down
Non Compos Mentis
Non Compos Mentis

Male
Number of posts : 53
Mood : Who's to Blame? Fiendish
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Character sheet
Weapon: Mirror of Galadriel
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 pm

[quote="kandi"]I sat down this past week (seems you have a lot of time, i hardly have time to sit, more power to you) and thought about what I heard (which is what exactly?), but am I the only guilty party in this our straining friendship? (what are you guilty of? Non payment of dues perhaps?)
Can you all stand and say when you put credit on your phone you ('cannot', I believe should be her) give me a call? (I've put credit on mine, called you on both numbers and got voicemail, albeit 10 minutes ago)
Can you say that sometimes you sit up at night and text me just to make me know that you all still love and care for me? (Can't you do the same?)
Can you really say wotjout ('without', I think is the word) a doubt in mind that I don't care? (Yes!!!! No doubts!)

A simply ("simple") call from you all once a while wouldn't hurt, if ("in) fact it would help me move these mountain ("mountains") that seem to stifle me. (mountains actually stifle, they don't crush anymore, not that i would mind the later)
I would be happy to pick up the phone and see a text from you all, saying you're thinking of me. (Okay, look at your phone now, I think the text says "I'm thinking of u" dd. 01/7/2008 7:24pm)

I know you all think that I don't care, but honestly I do. And it hurt to know that's how little you really know me. (Yeah, we're now on the same page, we should feel the same)
Guys I'm not the girl you used to kow ("know")(really, you start working new kingston now? affraid affraid affraid affraid ), so many thing ("things") have changed since then. My road is so damn uneven (proverb: "donkey seh di worl nuh level", no explanation is needed I believe) I can barely stand on my own but I try (good girl, that's the spirit), cause I don't want to lose my friends for ever (me neither). I just wish you guys would show you care a little more and then maybe I would have the courage to open let all the pain go and be me again. (okay, i/we can do that. WE DO CARE! AND LOVE YOU! THOUGH WE MAY CUSS YUH RAAS OUT FROM TIME TO TIME)

I will try to be better friend. (Chinese version of Theresa)
Till then I love you all (We love us all too)

Kandi (Rikki)

[font=Arial black]ARCHLORD, GO FUCK A PIG:sex: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: OR SOMETHING, SORRY! YOU ALREADY HAVE A PIG (A FAT ASS PIG:pig:pigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpig)

From ME (Recardo Curtis "Ryan Tyrone" Hanson & guess who......

STASSIEAN AND KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN![/font]

I/WE DARE YOU MR. D-ME-THREE TO DELETE THIS POST!!! WHICHEVER MODERATOR lol! ::gunfire1:: ::gunfire1:: ::gunfire1:: ::gunfire1:: Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Lol Sign Lol Sign Lol Sign drinkers drinkers drinkers drinkers argue argue argue argue gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2
Back to top Go down
http://maestroloco.hi5.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:55 pm

[quote="Rikki2Sweet4u"]
kandi wrote:
I sat down this past week (seems you have a lot of time, i hardly have time to sit, more power to you) and thought about what I heard (which is what exactly?), but am I the only guilty party in this our straining friendship? (what are you guilty of? Non payment of dues perhaps?)
Can you all stand and say when you put credit on your phone you ('cannot', I believe should be her) give me a call? (I've put credit on mine, called you on both numbers and got voicemail, albeit 10 minutes ago)
Can you say that sometimes you sit up at night and text me just to make me know that you all still love and care for me? (Can't you do the same?)
Can you really say wotjout ('without', I think is the word) a doubt in mind that I don't care? (Yes!!!! No doubts!)

A simply ("simple") call from you all once a while wouldn't hurt, if ("in) fact it would help me move these mountain ("mountains") that seem to stifle me. (mountains actually stifle, they don't crush anymore, not that i would mind the later)
I would be happy to pick up the phone and see a text from you all, saying you're thinking of me. (Okay, look at your phone now, I think the text says "I'm thinking of u" dd. 01/7/2008 7:24pm)

I know you all think that I don't care, but honestly I do. And it hurt to know that's how little you really know me. (Yeah, we're now on the same page, we should feel the same)
Guys I'm not the girl you used to kow ("know")(really, you start working new kingston now? affraid affraid affraid affraid ), so many thing ("things") have changed since then. My road is so damn uneven (proverb: "donkey seh di worl nuh level", no explanation is needed I believe) I can barely stand on my own but I try (good girl, that's the spirit), cause I don't want to lose my friends for ever (me neither). I just wish you guys would show you care a little more and then maybe I would have the courage to open let all the pain go and be me again. (okay, i/we can do that. WE DO CARE! AND LOVE YOU! THOUGH WE MAY CUSS YUH RAAS OUT FROM TIME TO TIME)

I will try to be better friend. (Chinese version of Theresa)
Till then I love you all (We love us all too)

Kandi (Rikki)

[font=Arial black]ARCHLORD, GO FUCK A PIG:sex: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: ::sex:: OR SOMETHING, SORRY! YOU ALREADY HAVE A PIG (A FAT ASS PIG:pig:pigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpigpig)

From ME (Recardo Curtis "Ryan Tyrone" Hanson & guess who......

STASSIEAN AND KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN![/font]

I/WE DARE YOU MR. D-ME-THREE TO DELETE THIS POST!!! WHICHEVER MODERATOR lol! ::gunfire1:: ::gunfire1:: ::gunfire1:: ::gunfire1:: Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo Lol Sign Lol Sign Lol Sign drinkers drinkers drinkers drinkers argue argue argue argue gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2 gunfire2
HEY BLOODCLAAT BATTYBWOY......... YOU ACT AND SOUND LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT........YOU A FLAME ME CAZ MI NUH FULL ONE CUP FOR U INAH JUICY BEEF.....YOU TINK SEH MI FUCK MAN, U A TRY LOOK MAN A JUICY BEEF BUT MI NUH LOVE MAN MY YUTE.......JUST BECAUSE U GET LIKKLE PUSSY FROM UR GIAL DAT LOOK LIKE A MAN ANYWAY, U A COME FACETY UP UR BLOODCLAAT FISHY SELF, VIRGIN SELF.......MY YUTE, GO LOOK A REAL GIAL AND GO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME AND KANDI ALONE
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:50 pm

[quote="Archlord Demeitri"]
Spoiler:

Demi, mi lose off a yuh. You don't have to down grade your self to justify anything. Besides remember your duties
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Who's to Blame? Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:07 pm

Crazy nuggas
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:29 am

[quote="Papouch"]
Archlord Demeitri wrote:
Spoiler:

Demi, mi lose off a yuh. You don't have to down grade your self to justify anything. Besides remember your duties
Papouch easy You don't Know Rikki,I know him in person and the dude vex with because I didn't full a cup for him at Juici.p.s he acts gay and i Hate gays Exclamation gunfire2 gunfire2
I would like to apologize to the rest of Jubecron for my reply to this Post but Make NO Apalogys to Rikki he cross the line.
Back to top Go down
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : Who's to Blame? Sick

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:32 am

Hahahaha....Flame warz again? lol! Diablo
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:50 am

Mentally Unstable wrote:
Hahahaha....Flame warz again? lol! Diablo

I like the sound of that, but we all know it's not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Non Compos Mentis
Non Compos Mentis

Male
Number of posts : 53
Mood : Who's to Blame? Fiendish
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Character sheet
Weapon: Mirror of Galadriel
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Oh wow!!!!! Way to go D-Me-Three or should I say Tree because you're sounding like a thick barked tree right now.

You know for somewho who professes intelligence you're a real dumbass!!!! What cup are you talking about???? That cup??!!!! Oh shit!!!!!!!!!! How the motherfu**ing hell am I going to get upset over that lol! lol! lol! Lol Sign Lol Sign Don't I have two feet! I don't like your attitude FULL STOP. But hey, who am I to say so???? The gay guy???? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! I've met over 100 gay men in my short life and if i wanted to go that way I would have done so a hundred years ago. ARROGANT BITCH!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I know one called Demeitri, he's from Russia, and I got to say your behaviours are so much alike but I guess he has a bit more class to him.

It's fun to screw with your puny mind. I think you should change your name to Mentally Unstable. OOpssss.....I'm sorry that name is already taken.

By the way, don't start talking about which woman I get front from Mr. 1989. Fortunately, it's not yours......or could I have gotten it????????/ Who's to tell? I guess the future will.....

Anyways, jackass (and in case your IQ doesn't reach up to that level, 'jackass is another word for donkey, you know that small four-footed animal).

My granny always said, "Never argue with a fool cause after a while people won't be able to tell the difference that I am the wise one"

So I'm gonna shut up now and let the fool keep yapping....

BA-BYE F-R-I-E-N-D!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If I go gay, you'll be the first to know Drunk Drunk Diablo Diablo lol! lol! :lol!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!
Back to top Go down
http://maestroloco.hi5.com
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Who's to Blame? Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Link I'll borrow this for a sec.

Rikki2Sweet4u is quite meticulous and often miserable, according to the psychologist Sigmund Freud he is:
a) Orally fixated
b) Anally fixated
c) Fixated
d) a lesbian

Don't even try to flame me; besides it will only be a waste of time because I wont have the time to reply. In the mean time try to answer the question posted.
Back to top Go down
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : Who's to Blame? Sick

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:01 am

But a weh the mix up and blender this.......
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 pm

This should be interesting. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:56 pm

Rikki2Sweet4u wrote:
Oh wow!!!!! Way to go D-Me-Three or should I say Tree because you're sounding like a thick barked tree right now.

You know for somewho who professes intelligence you're a real dumbass!!!! What cup are you talking about???? That cup??!!!! Oh shit!!!!!!!!!! How the motherfu**ing hell am I going to get upset over that lol! lol! lol! Lol Sign Lol Sign Don't I have two feet! I don't like your attitude FULL STOP. But hey, who am I to say so???? The gay guy???? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! I've met over 100 gay men in my short life and if i wanted to go that way I would have done so a hundred years ago. ARROGANT BITCH!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I know one called Demeitri, he's from Russia, and I got to say your behaviours are so much alike but I guess he has a bit more class to him.

It's fun to screw with your puny mind. I think you should change your name to Mentally Unstable. OOpssss.....I'm sorry that name is already taken.

By the way, don't start talking about which woman I get front from Mr. 1989. Fortunately, it's not yours......or could I have gotten it????????/ Who's to tell? I guess the future will.....

Anyways, jackass (and in case your IQ doesn't reach up to that level, 'jackass is another word for donkey, you know that small four-footed animal).

My granny always said, "Never argue with a fool cause after a while people won't be able to tell the difference that I am the wise one"

So I'm gonna shut up now and let the fool keep yapping....

BA-BYE F-R-I-E-N-D!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If I go gay, you'll be the first to know Drunk Drunk Diablo Diablo lol! lol! :lol!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!
Rikki2Sweet4u account Blocked.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's to Blame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's to Blame?   Who's to Blame? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's to Blame?
Page 1 of 1