Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFVII ****SPOILERS****

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Left_bar_bleue50/50FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Empty
PostSubject: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Dudes, I decided to make this topic for us who want to discuss the greatest game ever made. This is so not to destroy the current fave character topic which is becoming final fantasy oriented.

Zack was not heroic. He was an ass which could never beat sephiroth. Serves him right! He got with Aeris and thats clouds bitch! Clouds a pimp! Zack's sephiroth's bitch!

I'm really only on zack's case because i'm a fan of the original FF7. The story adders arent my friends. (DAMN YOU CRISIS CORE)

bah! Away from my random post which ranted over nothing and proved no points. whats everyone else's views
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Left_bar_bleue50/50FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Link wrote:
Dudes, I decided to make this topic for us who want to discuss the greatest game ever made. This is so not to destroy the current fave character topic which is becoming final fantasy oriented.

Zack was not heroic. He was an ass which could never beat sephiroth. Serves him right! He got with Aeris and thats clouds bitch! Clouds a pimp! Zack's sephiroth's bitch!

I'm really only on zack's case because i'm a fan of the original FF7. The story adders arent my friends. (DAMN YOU CRISIS CORE)

bah! Away from my random post which ranted over nothing and proved no points. whats everyone else's views
actually i think they had the original story a long time ago....they just choose to release it now.......zack is the OG......he was there before all of the FF7 legends except sephiroth,Genesis and Angeal.
come on give him some respect..... i like to see when ppl change and Zack changed from being a 2nd class nobody to a 1st class SOLDIER who almost killed an entire army......

He got killed by the last 3 men Sad Sad fucking sad story....and all his memories just faded away.....
great story, #1 game ever created(FF7 series).... i cant wait for the psp remake......
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Archlord Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:

actually i think they had the original story a long time ago....they just choose to release it now.......zack is the OG......he was there before all of the FF7 legends except sephiroth,Genesis and Angeal.
come on give him some respect..... i like to see when ppl change and Zack changed from being a 2nd class nobody to a 1st class SOLDIER who almost killed an entire army......

He got killed by the last 3 men Sad Sad fucking sad story....and all his memories just faded away.....
great story, #1 game ever created(FF7 series).... i cant wait for the psp remake......

The most of the crisis core story is in FF7. Zack might have come from second rate to first class but cloud came from a nobody bitch to better then even sephiroth!

and if u wanna talk about OGs then Vincent is da man! he was there long before all of them. He's Hojo's age
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Link wrote:
Archlord Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:

The most of the crisis core story is in FF7. Zack might have come from second rate to first class but cloud came from a nobody bitch to better then even sephiroth!

and if u wanna talk about OGs then Vincent is da man! he was there long before all of them. He's Hojo's age
lol i ment OG SOLDIER.......vincent isnt a SOLDIER...and cloud only got that way because Zack died.....remember Zack went through the same experiment that Cloud did.....it was just unfortunate that Cloud lived to use the immense power and Zack didnt.....
btw cloud is crap....big buckups mek him beat sephiroth in advent children
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:57 pm

I wouldnt say buckups made him beat sephy. More like Sephiroth's cockiness. Sephy was just toying with him and got fucked with that new omni-slash. 3rd time cockiness got him fucked.

I would think the Turks are as elite a SOLDIER. They are just less dirty. The carry out sensitive intelligence based missions that SOLDIER cant go on. I still rate Vincent.

Still no matter how we each rate zack or cloud i think its still fair to say Sephiroth is still the don.

BTW way nor zack, cloud, sephy or vincent is my fave character in the game. Mine is Rufus Shinra!
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Link wrote:
I wouldnt say buckups made him beat sephy. More like Sephiroth's cockiness. Sephy was just toying with him and got fucked with that new omni-slash. 3rd time cockiness got him fucked.

I would think the Turks are as elite a SOLDIER. They are just less dirty. The carry out sensitive intelligence based missions that SOLDIER cant go on. I still rate Vincent.

Still no matter how we each rate zack or cloud i think its still fair to say Sephiroth is still the don.

BTW way nor zack, cloud, sephy or vincent is my fave character in the game. Mine is Rufus Shinra!
lol rufus the guy with the shades right??
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:53 pm

No that's Rude.

Rufus is president Shinra's son. Known as "president shinra" in the anime. In Advent Children, he was the one in the wheelchair. Rich, conniving, intelligent, and powerful...

...Rufus is the shizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFVII ****SPOILERS****   FFVII ****SPOILERS**** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFVII ****SPOILERS****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: Entertainment :: Video Games!!-
Jump to: