Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rap is Crap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Rap is Crap Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
Rap is Crap Left_bar_bleue50/50Rap is Crap Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rap is Crap Empty
PostSubject: Rap is Crap   Rap is Crap Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Out of all music genres, rap has definately got to be the worst. Although recently the popularity of rap has increased, the quality is still the same shit that came out in mid 90s.

Rappers are getting paid to say what ever the fuck that they can think of in there have high/drunk state on a microphone and once they have a criminal record and are speaking of the following things they are seen and good rappers (quite frankly i think thats somewhat of an oxymoron, with a few exceptions):
Hoes
Rims
Jewelery
cars
shooting other individuals

There are a few creative rappers that i must say know what they are doing like eminem, Kanye West, and Will.I.Am. But when rappers become creative and rap of other things then the above stated they are seen as "SELLOUTS", "NOT GANGSTER", or "POP". WELL FUCK ANYONE WHO ONLY TALKS ABOUT SHOOTING PEOPLE FOR THEIR DRUG MONEY!

Recently Will.I.Am was attacked by fellow rappers for calling LA's Crips & Bloods gangs local terrorists (which they obviously are)...

"FUCK THAT SELLOUT NIGGA! I WILL NEVER RESPECT NO SOFTASS SELLOUT LIKE HIM. HE'LL NEVER GET HIS GHETTO PASS BACK"

...all that for one of the only people telling the truth.

ITS SAD! has anyone even heard soulja boy? fuck this garbage.

I think i know what R.A.P. stands for it stands for ''Retard's Attempt at Poetry''
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Rap is Crap Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

Rap is Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap is Crap   Rap is Crap Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:47 am

Hmmmm...... as expected from white boy, dude I bet u think rock is the shit!!!

Rap will always be crap to u because, u will never understand it. Look at how influential rap is. Chinese, japs, europeans, and the most white ppl, try so hard to imitate the black movement. Dressing like us, wanting to sound like, even dying to have a calib with a hip hop star. And u say rap is crap.

I'm sure u aint gonna see a "real black man", trying to be like a white rockstar.
You have to be in the struggle to understand rap, while rock is just crazy teens shouting in a mike.....

Soulja boy is not a high class rapper, he is just there to make songs that we can dance to.

If u wanna know about real rapping listen to Talib Kwali, Mos Def, Method Man, Rakim, Nas, If u wanna hear some deep shit. But if u wanna hear a nigga with slick lyrics and flow, listen to dudes, like; lil' wayne, rick ross, lupe fiasco.

Hip hop is a way of life, if u don't like it, well we dont give a rats ass..
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Rap is Crap Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:

Rap is Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap is Crap   Rap is Crap Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:03 am

And how did this become a race war again?

I stated in my post that Rap is popular and is still increasing in popularity. But people wanting to be like rappers and apadting black culture isnt neccisarily a positive thing. Like rock, rap is used as venue for teens and oppressed people to releave some of the anguish society and "the system" throws apon them. But the negative messages being released through rap music is the problem.

i dont know if you have been through Queens NY. But its clear that the culture that sorounds the music is destructive. Everyone wants 22 inch rims and people are willing to toss aside all responsiblity (especially kids) because they are taking them from what thier dreams are. Point? music influences and this garbage is changing peoples prioreties.

and FWI, cultures influence other cultures. I dont know what you define as a "real black man" but many black people i know act and dress like white people. The issue is not race. It is culture/music.

See youre mixing this all up. I think the music sucks! and if certain producers didnt lay they beats down then most rappers would reach no where. I was not comparing it to rock. But if you want to, please done forget that at least most rockers play an instrument.

a hand full of good rappers only means rap has a few good rappers not that the music is good. Out of all you posted you made no point...hmm....no wonder youre a rap fan.

oh none of who mentioned are in the top 10 rap album sales in history. NOT EVEN ONE! and the top ones are guys like 50cent who are the same type of people i was speaking of earlier.

and if you dont care about my opinion why bother post a reply?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Rap is Crap Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

Rap is Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap is Crap   Rap is Crap Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:33 am

U do state some good points. But u fail to see the main point of my post. 50 cent is popular bcuz out attacking ppl, namely, Ja rule (who was the top of the game at the time) and fat joe, among with many others.......hmm he reminds me of someone here??????

Other than that he has alotta investment which keeps him in the lime light.
Even so he still isn't at the top, Kanye easily kicked his ass last time......

I listen to hip hop, but u dont see me running around trying to bust a cap in someone's ass. It make it more clear I'm also a Yankee, but I'm still very peaceful, thus NY has ntn to do with it.

Hip Hop rose from the slums, which i'm sure u know ntn about. Its a way for ghetto ppl to rise above what white america expects from them.

So if a nigga have to rap some sick shit just to survive, thats what a nigga gotta do, our basic instinct is to hustle to survive, thus rap music represents the struggle one goes through to get that cheddar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rap is Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap is Crap   Rap is Crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rap is Crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: