Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Guy and his girlfriend....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 85
Mood : A Guy and his girlfriend.... Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:
A Guy and his girlfriend.... Left_bar_bleue50/50A Guy and his girlfriend.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A Guy and his girlfriend.... Empty
PostSubject: A Guy and his girlfriend....   A Guy and his girlfriend.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:34 pm

I dunno if you will find this funny, but i thought i would post a random one Smile

A Guy is driving his girlfriend home when she decides she wants to go to her friends instead. Her friend lives out of the way so she tells her boyfriend that she would get naked for him if he drove her. The guy says ok and the girl takes off all her clothes.

The boyfriend is so busy looking at her that he crashes the car and gets stuck between the steering wheel and the seat. He tells her to go get help and she replied that she couldn't because she didn't have any clothes on. He replies, "take my shoe and cover your snatch with it, and go for help!"

She takes the shoe and runs to the closest gas station. She finds the clerk and says, "Help, my boyfriend is stuck! Can you help us?" The clerk replies, "I'm sorry, I think he's too far in."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=197812514
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : A Guy and his girlfriend.... Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A Guy and his girlfriend....   A Guy and his girlfriend.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : A Guy and his girlfriend.... Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
A Guy and his girlfriend.... Left_bar_bleue50/50A Guy and his girlfriend.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Guy and his girlfriend....   A Guy and his girlfriend.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:47 pm

not bad afro keep doing ur thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guy and his girlfriend....   A Guy and his girlfriend.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guy and his girlfriend....
Page 1 of 1