Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Utech=PLASTIC

Go down 
+2
Link
SexyKammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Utech=PLASTIC Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Utech=PLASTIC Left_bar_bleue50/50Utech=PLASTIC Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:28 am

NCU - REJECTS FROM UWI & UTECH BUT WE BETTER PERSONS FOR IT WE ARE NOT PLASTICS ARE FREAKS , WHEN I SAY FREAKS( IM NOT TALK SEXUAL) THIS I HATE ABOUT NCU ARE MINER COMPARING TO UTECH BUT HEY NCU IS TRY TO MAKE WILL ROUNDED PEOPLE TO SEND BACK IN THE WORK WORLD WHERE BY UTECH DONT CARE IF YOU PASS ARE FAIL IS YOUR MONEY RIGHT GO AHEAD WASTE IT

UTECH- PLASTIC I SPENT AND COUPLE OF HOURS AT UTECH YESTERDAY AND I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT COMING TO UTECH JUST BY BEEN IN THE PARKING LET TO SEE THE REALLY PLASTIC PEOPLE DRIVING BY AND THEY ARE SO UGLY , THE CAR SELL OFF BUT PLEASE GET A BAG AND HIDE YOUR FACE YOUR SCARING ME . THE ANGEL IS A BITCH IS SHE NAME FROGGIE SHE JUST JUMPING FROM MAN TO MAN. BEST FEMALE ARTIST IS TANYA STEVENS. :LOL2:I DONT HATE UTECH STUDENTS BUT IM A REJECT SO I FEEL WITH THE OTHER REJECTS LIFE MORE FUN AT NCU SOME OF MY GOOD FRIENDS GOES TO UTECH SO DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR STATING THE PAIN TRUE ABOUT YOUR PLASTIC SCHOOL MY FRIENDS Lol Sign Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Utech=PLASTIC Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:08 pm

Listen to yourself. You shouldnt feel bitter about being a Utech reject. People are rejected for their own good. If Utech doesnt believe youre ready and can manage their course then be thankful that they warned you before taking youre $170,000.00.

Counter-strike!!!

You fool or wah!? You spend claim seh NCU makes better more rounded people but youre proving yourself wrong!! You make your choice on which university you rather attend based on the looks of some students! HOW SHALLOW IS THAT!? jeez!

Talk about only wanting money. NCU and UCC will take anyone!! Utech has no need for this due to their government subsidation. You people NEED the money. and please tell your President that your schools courses need to be acredited. Its so amazing how you can say such things of Utech without looking back on your school remembering how they shove their entire lifestyle on students who arent always a part of their religion.

PS
we all know you couldnt have been talking about sexual freaks since NCU is the is BATTYMAN CENTRAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Utech=PLASTIC Sweettooth

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:03 pm

see what im talking about you are already a plastic i don't know who you are any more link what as happen to you you let them get to you too oh my god Exclamation
i just attend the school not getting i wont be a port of the there but you have been suck in by the hype of which school is the best . i wont be caz in the end this it wont matter which school we go to but who can make it on there own in the race call life. it only the strong survives
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Read my above post again. Not once did i imply that Utech was better than NCU. You were the one doing the comparing. Bah! mi too join di cussin ting since obviously you a look somebody fi roll wid!

FIYA BUN ALL BATTY MAN AND BATTY MAN INSTITUTION! Done talk.
Back to top Go down
BrownBoi
BrownBoi

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:48 pm

Link wrote:
Listen to yourself. You shouldnt feel bitter about being a Utech reject. People are rejected for their own good. If Utech doesnt believe youre ready and can manage their course then be thankful that they warned you before taking youre $170,000.00.

Counter-strike!!!

You fool or wah!? You spend claim seh NCU makes better more rounded people but youre proving yourself wrong!! You make your choice on which university you rather attend based on the looks of some students! HOW SHALLOW IS THAT!? jeez!

Talk about only wanting money. NCU and UCC will take anyone!! Utech has no need for this due to their government subsidation. You people NEED the money. and please tell your President that your schools courses need to be acredited. Its so amazing how you can say such things of Utech without looking back on your school remembering how they shove their entire lifestyle on students who arent always a part of their religion.

PS
we all know you couldnt have been talking about sexual freaks since NCU is the is BATTYMAN CENTRAL!!!!

NCU is not a battyman place...its run by my church, who hates battymen...
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Utech=PLASTIC Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:48 pm

wtf is this thread necessary
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:09 pm

BrownBoi wrote:
Link wrote:

Counter-strike!!!

PS

NCU is not a battyman place...its run by my church, who hates battymen...

This is so funny especially the last part. Almost died laughing.
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Utech=PLASTIC Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:45 pm

School a school, it doesn't matter which school took u in. I care nothing for NCU, UCC, or UTECH. All I care about is if they can educate me or not.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:03 am

Swiss wrote:
School a school, it doesn't matter which school took u in. I care nothing for NCU, UCC, or UTECH. All I care about is if they can educate me or not.

hence my point. You cannot make a choice in schools just based on what you have seen in a parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utech=PLASTIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utech=PLASTIC   Utech=PLASTIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utech=PLASTIC
Page 1 of 1