Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news

Go down 
+4
Link
Swiss
ahmeer
Darklord Demeitri
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Left_bar_bleue50/50Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Empty
PostSubject: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:51 pm

hey link come gemmi ya comments on this song Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
some funny shit maan......... i seriously think this song'll get best hip hop song of 2007...what ya'll think???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
sorry cant stop laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:46 am

Demeitri wrote:
hey link come gemmi ya comments on this song Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
some funny shit maan......... i seriously think this song'll get best hip hop song of 2007...what ya'll think???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well i guess it's ok but for song of the year i douth it, i think "timberland - the way i r" will have a better chance... but the vid for hiphop police it really funny
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Left_bar_bleue50/50Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:47 pm

the video was crazy, brig and kinda similar one of his videos I saw before
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 pm

ahmeer wrote:
Demeitri wrote:

Well i guess it's ok but for song of the year i douth it, i think "timberland - the way i r" will have a better chance... but the vid for hiphop police it really funny

well i cant give my opinion on it caz i havent seen the video or even listened to the song....i'll download it and get back to you with my opinion..... study
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:19 pm

Hip-hop police was an amazing video that showed me that all hope isnt lost when it comes to hip-hop. Loved the references made to wu-tang and all the other rap legends. It was mondo creative. I honestly thought there was no talent in this new generation of rappers but dude just shot up and proved me wrong. I hope he keeps up this good work and doesnt get caught up in the same hype most others do.

Best hip-hop video of 07? thats quite possible. I havent seen any other music videos of this year that can contend with it (well, thats if you dont count the new chapters of trapped in the closet, which i think is bull but everyone else seems to love)

Best hip-hop song of 07? now that is where i;d have draw a line. There way more creative lyrisists then there are video makers. Kanye West album Graduation boasts many songs that can contend and IMO beat out hip-hop police like Everything I Am and Champion.

Overall great song and video from a youngster with great talent. Hope he keeps it up.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:25 pm

Link wrote:
Hip-hop police was an amazing video that showed me that all hope isnt lost when it comes to hip-hop. Loved the references made to wu-tang and all the other rap legends. It was mondo creative. I honestly thought there was no talent in this new generation of rappers but dude just shot up and proved me wrong. I hope he keeps up this good work and doesnt get caught up in the same hype most others do.

Best hip-hop video of 07? thats quite possible. I havent seen any other music videos of this year that can contend with it (well, thats if you dont count the new chapters of trapped in the closet, which i think is bull but everyone else seems to love)

Best hip-hop song of 07? now that is where i;d have draw a line. There way more creative lyrisists then there are video makers. Kanye West album Graduation boasts many songs that can contend and IMO beat out hip-hop police like Everything I Am and Champion.

Overall great song and video from a youngster with great talent. Hope he keeps it up.

my point exactly...i mostly listen the old school raps but for a new guy chamillionaire vis god damn creative....... its funny and true at the same time.....i havent listend to that song that kanye made that u referd to..... so i cant say anything...... i'll download it now.....but hip hop music/ evening news will most likely still be the best to me.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:51 pm

wtf, hell no chamillionaire sux, the best hip hop song of the year is "we taking over", and the best album is graduation and the best dance song is................ Crank dat soulja boy ........ yuuuuuuuuuuuaa
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:28 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
wtf, hell no chamillionaire sux, the best hip hop song of the year is "we taking over", and the best album is graduation and the best dance song is................ Crank dat soulja boy ........ yuuuuuuuuuuuaa

well from the 3 opinionated points u made only one of them were correct:
1) best album of 07 Graduation

well....(chamillionaire sux) you obviously cant comprehend what he's saying..... if chamillianaire sux.......so does T.I. and Fat Joe, lil Wizzy is iight.....

get ur musical facts straight before you come here talking shit Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:08 pm

Dude, T.I and weezy are far better than chamill.. so if he sucks that dont affect them....... i didnt say he cant rap, ok, he can rap but his style is weak.... get ur facts straight...... bcuz i live and breath HIP HOP
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:07 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
Dude, T.I and weezy are far better than chamill.. so if he sucks that dont affect them....... i didnt say he cant rap, ok, he can rap but his style is weak.... get ur facts straight...... bcuz i live and breath HIP HOP

HAHAAHAHA lol! lol! lol! lol! YOU LIVE AND BREATH HIP HOP Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing W/E DUDE...........YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR TALKING TO DO YOU?????? I'M THE KING OF HIP HOP

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT scratch

NICE SIGNATURE BTW, LOOKS COOL.........
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:57 am

Demeitri wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:

well....(chamillionaire sux) you obviously cant comprehend what he's saying..... if chamillianaire sux.......so does T.I. and Fat Joe, lil Wizzy is iight.....

get ur musical facts straight before you come here talking shit Evil or Very Mad

lol yow demeitri u nuh ave fi a deal with im so... im young in a de business
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:59 am

even MIKE JONES!!!!!!!!!!!! better than chamillionaire
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:03 am

blacknite21589 wrote:

LMAO yuuuuuuuuuuuuuu LOL joker

you guys can stop debating now though cause song of the year will be Hey Bebe! LMFAO! lol!

j/k

but seriously this is all opinion based. I think chamillionaire is pretty good for a young rapper and compared to many of the new rappers. He flows well and puts together pretty good lyrics. I wouldnt say he;s the best new gen rapper just because of one song and video though.

Thinking about best album more and more i really dont think he stands a chance at it because early this year the album Hip Hop is Dead was also released and that is one of the best rap albums i;ve listened to in a while (not saying it;ll win it though. just saying that cham will have his work cutout for him).
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:30 pm

I like the lyrics and flow of the song. The video was funny as hell. That white man looked awfully black. I think it was real funny that he (Chamillionaire) was made to look like a white man.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:37 am

blacknite21589 wrote:

MIKE JONES!!!!! BOMBOCLAAT!!!!!!!!!

MI DONE TALK!!!!!!

YOU GONE MENTALLY UNSTABLE MI YUTE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I CAN SMELL THE B.S. ON THE SENT OF YOUR BREATH" blacknite21589
tongue

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:40 am

ahmeer wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:

lol yow demeitri u nuh ave fi a deal with im so... im young in a de business

lolz him deserve it ahmeer..........
and yeah you signature look crazy too......
Afro Samurai
challenge me........when your ready to duel a god.......

kool shit..... Smile
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:00 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:25 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:

I won't even dignify that with a anwser
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:56 pm

ahmeer wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:

LOL, it was a joke......... damn yall have no sense of humour
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:11 am

blacknite21589 wrote:
ahmeer wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:

LOL, it was a joke......... damn yall have no sense of humour

some jokes are better left untold man Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:36 am

Demeitri wrote:

I agree totally...

I wanna see chamillionaire in some real beef to see how he would handle it. I;d love to see him tick off off dipset so killacam would have someone else to rush (although trulife is making him look like a pussy).
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:48 pm

Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:

I agree totally...

I wanna see chamillionaire in some real beef to see how he would handle it. I;d love to see him tick off off dipset so killacam would have someone else to rush (although trulife is making him look like a pussy).

killacam is my nigga......i hate dipset " phucking pussie" Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:

I agree totally...

How dare you dis dipset!! ur not allowed to dis any crew Santa da Great is in.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:44 pm

wateva man............ watch Mike Jones'!!!!!!!!!!! Movie, American Dream........friday at ten on bet. it might show that bitch ass chamill hate on him.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:49 am

Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:

I agree totally...

How dare you dis dipset!! ur not allowed to dis any crew Santa da Great is in.

hey this is a free country.........dipset should die!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news   Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chamillionaire - hip hop police/evening news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next