Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time

Go down 
+2
Prowler
ahmeer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 am

You know that saying, it takes a village to raise a child?

Apparently, Kanye\'s village has failed him. He obviously doesn\'t have a real friend in the world. There does not appear to be anyone who can get through to him, to make him understand that he needs to curb his obnoxious behavior.

Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Hiphopmediatraining-17155512-1252899830

when Kanye showed up on the MTV Video Music Awards stage next to Taylor Swift, right in the middle of her acceptance speech for Best Female Video for \"You Belong With Me.\"

Kanye interrupted, saying he thought Beyonce\'s \"Single Ladies\" video was wrongly overlooked. \"Hey Taylor, I\'m really happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.\"

Taylor looked humiliated. The audience booed him, and gave her a standing ovation.

Click here to watch Kanye\'s outburt.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/;_ylt=ApOJggM5.XB2C0eR0jJfcXzKwSUv?rn=3906861&cl=15544058&ch=4226715&src=news

Last edited by ahmeer on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 am

Where the fuck did he come from.

Super asshole! I think he just wants to be seen. He can no longer shout "george bush doesnt like black people".
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Left_bar_bleue50/50Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 am

Kanye needs someone to seriously bruise his ego and humble him.

Poor Taylor, she looked so embarrassed and lost.

I was surprised and very glad when Beyonce allowed her to finish her speech; she's awesome
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 am

Kanye need someone to bruise his face for that garbage! He's like a big 10 year old spoiled brat. I guess he can do anything he wants now cause he doesnt have to worry about what his mother will say...(i know that was mean. sorry mr west)
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Left_bar_bleue50/50Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:16 am

well i think he was right, B should have won, he did it the wrong way though... but hey thats kanye for ya.

the awards was lame anyway
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Kanye has real problems. Well, he did say that he's the "international asshole". LOL!

At least the girl has new found popularity. In addition, Beyonce left looking like a hero. Yay Kanye!! Builder of careers. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
I3ored
I3ored

Female
Number of posts : 76
Mood : Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Cold
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Paper Clip
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Ok...I laughed a bit when I saw it, then I saw Taylor's Face I felt bad and stopped laughing/giggling. Really most people should know by now if Kanye is invited to an award show....something iss bound to happen. Kanye is just being him...but I think he should've kept that to himself. Beyoncé did the right thing when she let her finish... LOL and Kanye is a builder of careers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time   Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time
Page 1 of 1