Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Left_bar_bleue50/50look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Empty
PostSubject: look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show   look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 pm

look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Article

Wearing lipstick, a glamorous dress and jiggling bangles doesn't make you a girl. But as Caster Semenya shows, it certainly helps.

The 18-year-old runner, who faced accusations of being a man after winning gold at the world championships in Berlin last month, has been given a glossy makeover.

She appears on the cover of a magazine in her native South Africa wearing a black evening dress with the headline 'Wow, look at Caster now!'

look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Artic9

'I am who I am and I am proud of myself,' she told the magazine.

'I'd like to dress up more often and wear dresses but I never get the chance.'

The controversy over her gender, which has angered many in South Africa, emerged after she took gold in the women's 800 metres.

She is awaiting results of gender tests but said she was not bothered about the row overshadowing her win.

'I see it all as a joke, it doesn't upset me. God made me the way I am and I accept myself,' she said.
And there are some compensations. Oprah Winfrey has invited her to star on her chat show.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Left_bar_bleue50/50look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show   look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am

i knew she was a chick from day one. when i saw the make over on the news yesterday i was like, "WWWWWWWWOOOOOWWWW", she aint bad looking either. got some nice DSLs too.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show   look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Well the results on her sexuality are finally in and she's a
Man. CNN has reported that she's actually a hermaphrodite with undecended testicles, no whom, and no ovaries.

Her medals won't be taken away from her because they say it's not an issue of cheating.

Last edited by Link on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show   look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm

YEa i saw it on tv, i wonder if she is in a relationship and how she he feels about this situation
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show   look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look at Caster go now! Gender-row runner gets chance to show
Page 1 of 1