Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Avatar worth all the hype ?

Go down 
+4
Link
Grim
Darklord Demeitri
ahmeer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Empty
PostSubject: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:03 am

Is Avatar one of the best animes r is it just a normal one that will leave everyones mind weh it ends ?. Caz after he fights & defeat the fire nation
what else is left for him to do ???? confused confused

Is Avatar worth all the hype ? HitsugayaShikaiAnimeEp48
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Left_bar_bleue50/50Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:20 am

lolz...spread his avatar seed far and wide...........jook kitara
Back to top Go down
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:42 pm

lol.

well - I REALLY dislike avatar initially.

Because EVERYONE (locally) was talking about it. because it was the only good CARTOON (not an anime actually) that they knew...

My sister nearly drove me nuts! Shocked

But when I watched it, and tried to be as unbiosed as possible..

its really actually not all that bad ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Left_bar_bleue50/50Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:02 pm

Grim wrote:
lol.

well - I REALLY dislike avatar initially.

Because EVERYONE (locally) was talking about it. because it was the only good CARTOON (not an anime actually) that they knew...

you tend to try and dislike what the majority likes lol so hurray for ur sister!!

avatar is isnt too bad. not as great as everyone raves but decent. I definately didnt expect anything good out of Nickelodeons studios but avatar was quite the shock.

oh btw ahmeer under settings you can add that dragon image as a signature so you dont have to paste it in each post. If its too much just ask me to change it.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:38 am

yup thats grim...always wanting to be the odd ball
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:34 pm

The show is good. After him fight the fire lord im sure the writers will or can come up with something. Full time something gwaan between Aang and Katara. Avatar is one of the best cartoons so far.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:50 pm

RashyB wrote:
The show is good. After him fight the fire lord im sure the writers will or can come up with something. Full time something gwaan between Aang and Katara. Avatar is one of the best cartoons so far.

lol ang is 112...but acts like a 12 year old for reasons we all know.......but the question is how old is kitara? Question
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:52 pm

Avatar is freaking awesome, but if the movie sucks whenever it comes out or should I say if, I'll be pissed
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:12 pm

Swiss wrote:
Avatar is freaking awesome, but if the movie sucks whenever it comes out or should I say if, I'll be pissed
yeah thats the question that i've been iching to ask.......i dont think the story line permits avatar to have any movies.......if you have any opinion plz let me know.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:09 pm

I guess that if a movie was in play it would nt be base on Aang it would be base of the fire nation. ANd just by guesting i would say that Katara is around 16 so sumting can gwaan with her & Aang
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Avatar is freakin awesome!!! I would love for there to be a movie. Lookin forward to it. Demeitri her name is KATARA not KITARA. I think she is younger than 16 i think shes about 14 cuz SOKKA is older than her n he is about 16. Aang is 112. Aang shoulda shame!! Big 112 year old man want deh wid a likkle 14 yr old. Look at the major gap in age. HHMM!! Straight prison.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:21 pm

RashyB wrote:
Avatar is freakin awesome!!! I would love for there to be a movie. Lookin forward to it. Demeitri her name is KATARA not KITARA. I think she is younger than 16 i think shes about 14 cuz SOKKA is older than her n he is about 16. Aang is 112. Aang shoulda shame!! Big 112 year old man want deh wid a likkle 14 yr old. Look at the major gap in age. HHMM!! Straight prison.

lol! nting nuh wrong all Aang a fi do a just wait till she reach round 16 den im can drw down pon her Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:41 am

I honestly think watch Aang grow up would be seriously boring. Its like a season of just fillers!! i;m hoping that someone else develops the power to control all of the elements so he can get his ass kicked proper. Maybe even someone airbending colonies with flying bison. I love the flyin bison *wants one* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 pm

ahmeer wrote:
RashyB wrote:

lol! nting nuh wrong all Aang a fi do a just wait till she reach round 16 den im can drw down pon her Twisted Evil
LOL!!! ahmeer you have infant killing mentality Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:36 pm

Link wrote:
I honestly think watch Aang grow up would be seriously boring. Its like a season of just fillers!! i;m hoping that someone else develops the power to control all of the elements so he can get his ass kicked proper. Maybe even someone airbending colonies with flying bison. I love the flyin bison *wants one* ^_^

come one link!!!!! dont tell me ur anime/cartoons persception is gone!!!!!
you know that animators can always twist the storyline to fit any situation and make it very interesting....... cheers so it would be nothing for them to make new storyline after the fire lord!!!! or even add some more dangerous undiscovered nations to the season!!!! it would be a piece of cake......
go ahead admin....admit that u were wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:04 pm

Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:

you know that animators can always twist the storyline to fit any situation and make it very interesting....... cheers so it would be nothing for them to make new storyline after the fire lord!!!! or even add some more dangerous undiscovered nations to the season!!!! it would be a piece of cake......

bah! i dont think the writers for avatar are smart enough to give a decent enough twist that wont have everyone shouting BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT!!! Look at the first season. I barely watch it and it has me like, ::huh?::

I mean why are there no more flying bison!?!?! you mean ALL flying bison and lemurs were herded by the wind/air nation?? and if so do u really mean that these fire nation soldiers had nothing better to do than kill all the animals!? BAH!
not saying that its a bad cartoon but just saying its going to be hard to make a decent season 4 with the foundation they have laid.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:45 pm

lol is nt infant killing mentality is just dat it sad fi c a dude dat is 112 years old & is still a virgin........
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:02 pm

Link wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
Link wrote:

bah! i dont think the writers for avatar are smart enough to give a decent enough twist that wont have everyone shouting BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT!!! Look at the first season. I barely watch it and it has me like, ::huh?::

I mean why are there no more flying bison!?!?! you mean ALL flying bison and lemurs were herded by the wind/air nation?? and if so do u really mean that these fire nation soldiers had nothing better to do than kill all the animals!? BAH!
not saying that its a bad cartoon but just saying its going to be hard to make a decent season 4 with the foundation they have laid.

hahahaha......you mite find out that your dead wrong.......one thing you should know by now......is that unlike the orients, the west tends to hold out on most of there cartoons, games.......so i can almost bet the animators of avatar have a few more tricks up there sleeves...... scratch
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:08 pm

Yea wat he said
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Well im kinda interested in a 4th season. Who knows wat nickelodeon will do but im sure they can come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:03 pm

RashyB wrote:
Well im kinda interested in a 4th season. Who knows wat nickelodeon will do but im sure they can come up with something.

So Nickelodeon has announced a fourth season?
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Ok so let use hear fr our new members nw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 pm

avatar is pretty kwl, i love the concept of controlling the elements, nice story line too. I wouldn't call it an anime though.

IT would need some big breasted chicks first.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Sunshine

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:02 am

can someone send me a link or something where I can get all the books/episodes of avatar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Papouch wrote:
can someone send me a link or something where I can get all the books/episodes of avatar?

In all the links i have each episode is 170mb.... But i'm uploading some that i converted to rmvb, ill get u the links when done if ustill don't get them.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Avatar worth all the hype ?   Is Avatar worth all the hype ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Avatar worth all the hype ?
Page 1 of 1