Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardest Video Game Boss

Go down 
+4
Jeff.
*Angel*
Darklord Demeitri
Link
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Hardest Video Game Boss Left_bar_bleue50/50Hardest Video Game Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hardest Video Game Boss Empty
PostSubject: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm

I've played and beaten probably 1000 games (no exaggeration). Throughout all years as what most would call a "game head" one boss stands out in particular as being THE HARDEST BOSS EVER!!!!

That boss would have to be Sagat on hard from Street Fighter Turbo 2.

Another really hard one which took me roughly 8 years to beat was the last boss from ecco the dolphin (AND I HAD TO USE A CHEAT CODE!!)

Well people, who do you all find as the hardest video game boss ever?
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Hardest Video Game Boss Left_bar_bleue50/50Hardest Video Game Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:49 pm

lol nice topic link.

one of mine is cyber acuma from marvel vs capcom!
i still havent beaten him to this day! Mad
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:47 am

Zeus from God of war,I killed Athena accidentally she sacrificed herself for Zeus!
I still want to kill him.
Kratos! Kratos! And the sister of faith I spent about three days fighting them b***hes
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 pm

*Angel* wrote:
Zeus from God of war,I killed Athena accidentally she sacrificed herself for Zeus!
I still want to kill him.
Kratos! Kratos! And the sister of faith I spent about three days fighting them b***hes
lol i beat zues on god mode on my first try, my problem was the button sequences to finish him off! i tryed like 5 times before i got it right.
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:59 am

Im still thinking....
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Ruby Fuckin Weapon!!! From Final Fantasy 7!!

The fucking dude is harder than Sephiroth by 1,000,000 times and his HP is like a million too!!

oh and his bitch brother Emerald Weapon!!

they give you 30 minutes to kill his and would you believe that even in half of an hour you'd cant complete that task. Plus he has a move that does 1000 damage for each materia on your party members. 10 materia means 9999 damage on all your party members at once...INSTANT PWNAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 am

Prowler wrote:
Ruby Fuckin Weapon!!! From Final Fantasy 7!!

The fucking dude is harder than Sephiroth by 1,000,000 times and his HP is like a million too!!

oh and his bitch brother Emerald Weapon!!

they give you 30 minutes to kill his and would you believe that even in half of an hour you'd cant complete that task. Plus he has a move that does 1000 damage for each materia on your party members. 10 materia means 9999 damage on all your party members at once...INSTANT PWNAGE!!!

Ahh! good old Weapon. Thing about those dudes is that Weapon was an optional boss so i guess they made them super hard for the FF7 freaks who want something else to do once the game has been beaten. They are extreamly hard though.

Sagat from street fighter 2 was pretty bad for me back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Apathy
Apathy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:44 pm

The weapons were major assholes. There is a materia that allows you breath under water eliminating the 30 minute time limit.

Have a team all with all the final weapons. final limit breaks and above level 50 (except vincent. He's retarded for boss battles). Prefered party is Cloud, Barrette and Cid. Try Mastering Mimic but if you dont its cool.

Put Barrette in the back row (less damage but same attack due to long range) and equip him with Pheonix summon paired with Final Attack. Pair Cid with Haste and All materia. Give barrette Knights of the round and any other major summons. Give cloud Mimic and the underwater materia.

start off with haste summon knights of the round and let cloud mimic it and Omnislash as much as u can. Let someone use mega elixers and what ever till he's dead.

BTW there is a much easier way!!

just used mp up materia to manipulate a party members HP to 7777 and they'll just randomly attack him killing him in NO TIME!

I just like doing it the hard way.

Hardest boss ever was Final Bowser - Super Mario Brother 1. There are NO MUSHROOMS in that castle! If you get hit anywhere between the second last stage and Final Bowser just reset the console and start all over cause a midget plumber is no match for a fire breathing, hammer throwing turtle dragon.
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Prowler

Number of posts : 112
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Fine
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Apathy wrote:

Hardest boss ever was Final Bowser - Super Mario Brother 1. There are NO MUSHROOMS in that castle! If you get hit anywhere between the second last stage and Final Bowser just reset the console and start all over cause a midget plumber is no match for a fire breathing, hammer throwing turtle dragon.

LOL going retro, huh? Well the hardest boss ever was Mike Tyson from Mike Tysons Punch out!!! Two hits and your down for the count. Curse you, you missing toothed bastard!!!
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:50 pm

that alien thing in contra 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:35 am

Darklord Demeitri wrote:

He was gay...but i think ive fought harder..just cant put my finger on it yet..
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:06 am

Darklord Demeitri wrote:

Yea the last boss on hard was virtually impossible to beat. well not cause he himself was so hard but the by the time u kill that teleporting demon thing you dont have enough lives left to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:13 am

Link wrote:
Darklord Demeitri wrote:

Yea the last boss on hard was virtually impossible to beat. well not cause he himself was so hard but the by the time u kill that teleporting demon thing you dont have enough lives left to take him down.

I hated that guy so much where i got good enough to kill him alone without dying...sometimes teammates [love em to death] just get in the damn way..
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 pm

i think contra takes the crown for the hardest game to beat and hardest game boss.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Darklord Demeitri wrote:
i think contra takes the crown for the hardest game to beat and hardest game boss.

I dont quite agree that contra 3 is the hardest game ever or the with the hardest boss ever but i can say that Contra is definately one of the hardest. I still think contra 1 is the hardest game ever without the use of a code.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Do bosses from racing games count?
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Beezle wrote:
Do bosses from racing games count?

I guess... A boss is a boss...

Another impossible boss was Final Dr Wiley from megaman 4.
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 am

Ok..if i had to post something...Gradius 3, not really a boss but one of the levels when they decided to turn up the speed to hyper...active.

and a few of the bosses themselves consumed quite a bit of testicles...roffle.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 am

Link wrote:
Darklord Demeitri wrote:

I dont quite agree that contra 3 is the hardest game ever or the with the hardest boss ever but i can say that Contra is definately one of the hardest. I still think contra 1 is the hardest game ever without the use of a code.
i didnt say contra 3 at that time....i actually ment the same thing that you sayed.....read closely i said "contra"
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Hardest Video Game Boss Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:46 am

I cant remember the hardest boss, but i remember the machine form of Seymour from Final Fantasy X being kinda hard, also the last 3 battles with Sin, but the reason why they were hard was because i was two aeon short, cuz didnt get the twin witches or the aeon that looked like a mommy, but even so i still managed to kick ass. Mike Tyson was hard, contra too and the entire first ninja gaidon game. thats all i can remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Video Game Boss   Hardest Video Game Boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardest Video Game Boss
Page 1 of 1