Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Left_bar_bleue50/50Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Empty
PostSubject: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Phone Warz 1 was a smash. Many hardcore JBC members came out in support. Each round was crazy with heavy blows being thrown left and right. Unfortunately Pryce (a major competitor) was disqualified for not showing up. But even without him it was a great night.

Judges Results:
4th Place - Backaz
3th Place - HyPod
2nd Place - Claudia
1st Place - Link king

Other Results are:
Overall Winner/Selector of the match - Link

Biggest Forward - Crotches Mouth Mix by Alozade - Link
Best Counteraction - Puke by Eminem - Link
Best War Song - Sen' Fi Mi Army by Vybz Kartel - HyPod
Worst song of the match - undetermined

On the behalf of the JBC members, would like to thank all who came out to support this. Big up to all. Thanks for everything lastnight.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Left_bar_bleue50/50Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:11 pm

I WAS HOOD WICK AND BEATEN BY LINK BECAZ MA FONE WAS VOLUME WAS TOO LOW FOR THE JUDGES TO HEAR BUT NEXT TIM BWOY IM GONNA MAKE THE JUMPON PHONE RUN WAY FROM ROUND HERE JUST WATCH BACKAZ SAY SO BULLIT BULLIT BULLIT!!!!Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Sweettooth

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: partin the air   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:06 pm

The party started out lame yes but got good after a while but the ends suck ass caz Hypod was drunk as a result spit on me and piss me off and the phone clash was the shit Rashy win the first round and Hypod the second round , the food was great thanks to Natts big up chief. The food did sell off!!! me being who i am on a scale of one to ten i give it a 2.5 and that not must on the party scale. Clauds you need to plan better and maybe next time it will go the way you want it to but it was good for your first time trying to compete with me still better luck next time and you need to be more involved in the planning over seeing of your event just a tip still NB A bit of info for you alll the next party i will charging we need to get the balls rolling on our plans to register the crew!!Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Sick
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Haha. never expect some people to win. cause I kno is pure white people song. and u dont have to be so cautious about undetermined the person can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:22 am

Backaz wrote:
The party started out lame yes but got good after a while but the ends suck ass caz Hypod was drunk as a result spit on me and piss me off and the phone clash was the shit Rashy win the first round and Hypod the second round , the food was great thanks to Natts big up chief. The food did sell off!!! me being who i am on a scale of one to ten i give it a 2.5 and that not must on the party scale. Clauds you need to plan better and maybe next time it will go the way you want it to but it was good for your first time trying to compete with me still better luck next time and you need to be more involved in the planning over seeing of your event just a tip still NB A bit of info for you alll the next party i will charging we need to get the balls rolling on our plans to register the crew!!Like a Star @ heaven

this belongs in a dedicated topic to itself. and please dont double post.
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Yo it did bad still. It would have been better if I was in it cuz i woulda slaughter some people but the next one gonna be hard. A pure hype people a hype bout who woulda kill who n whatever but mi jus want my shot to silence some people.!!!
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:10 pm

RashyB wrote:
Yo it did bad still. It would have been better if I was in it cuz i woulda slaughter some people but the next one gonna be hard. A pure hype people a hype bout who woulda kill who n whatever but mi jus want my shot to silence some people.!!!

Yea yea. I'm The King of the phone clashez. C'mon try me bitch! KENORAH'S PARTY!! LETS SEE HOW CHEAP YOUR TALK IS!

I'm ready to defend my title against anybody! ROOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)   Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone Warz #1 (formerly known as Phone Clash 2k7)
Page 1 of 1