Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Wear Yu Size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : People Wear Yu Size Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
People Wear Yu Size Left_bar_bleue50/50People Wear Yu Size Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

People Wear Yu Size Empty
PostSubject: People Wear Yu Size   People Wear Yu Size Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Sad story i found but i guess true..rememba Lt. Stichie Song? Young Gerl wear yu size

A grandfather died after a blister caused by tight new shoes led to blood poisoning and massive organ failure, according to a story in the Daily Mail.

Peter Catterall, 60, was given dressings by a district nurse and told the sore on his toe should heal by itself, the report said.

But just over a week later, the retired electrician suffered two heart attacks.

He was taken to hospital and diagnosed with blood poisoning, or septicaemia, and died within a month.

His grieving family said they believed that the father of three would still be alive if the severity of his condition had been spotted sooner by clinic after he sought treatment for a blister caused by a new pair of shoes.

According to his youngest daughter, Sara, 21, the sore continued to weep, and when she went to see him a week later on July 1 he confessed: "This toe is killing me."

"There was a hole in his foot. I told him he had to go to the doctor but he said: 'They have discharged me.'"
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : People Wear Yu Size Sick
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:
People Wear Yu Size Left_bar_bleue50/50People Wear Yu Size Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: People Wear Yu Size   People Wear Yu Size Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:51 am

Ok then. No more tight shoes for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: People Wear Yu Size   People Wear Yu Size Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:21 pm

Oh thats such a shame. Who knew that a sore toe could do that to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Wear Yu Size   People Wear Yu Size Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Wear Yu Size
Page 1 of 1