Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stressful Situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Stressful Situation Left_bar_bleue50/50Stressful Situation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Stressful Situation Empty
PostSubject: Stressful Situation   Stressful Situation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Ever got tired of the situation your in? Ever got tired of wondering how you are gonna get stuff that you need to survive? Where you gonna get money from to sort yourself out? Well from the other day it start get to mi really bad, mi never make money or the lack of it be a problem to mi but now, it driving me crazy. Mi see say everybody feelin it cuz cuz now more than ever when mi on the street more ppl are begging n everybody mi talk to say them nuh hav no money. Sometimes I ask myself why did I have to be born poor? If you're in such a situation, its up to u to change it! I am giving thanks for what I got still cuz I have been living with wat I got so far so I must continue. Been lookin into some avenues to improve my situation What r u doing to change ur situation?
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Stressful Situation Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Stressful Situation Left_bar_bleue50/50Stressful Situation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Situation   Stressful Situation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Well, I don't consider myself to be poor because i know there are others less fortunate than me. In order to improve my status I have decided to stop going to every party, that is being held, and save that money so i can put it to good use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Stressful Situation Sweettooth

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Situation   Stressful Situation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:07 pm

im poor as hell some time i cant ever reach a school but i say party on dude ::dance:: ::dance:: drinkers drinkers life is to dam short to dowel on shit like that you cant take the dam money to your grave so what you war and stressing out your self over it for it god world dont forget that and if you not suppose have money there nothing you can do to change it it just how god want it. god know all and see all. him never give a man more then he can beer. chilax man and enjoy your life and give god thank dont complain it could be worse ::dance:: ::dance::
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
tauriteka
tauriteka

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Situation   Stressful Situation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:16 pm

[quote="RashyB"]Ever got tired of the situation your in? Ever got tired of wondering how you are gonna get stuff that you need to survive? Where you gonna get money from to sort yourself out? Well from the other day it start get to mi really bad, mi never make money or the lack of it be a problem to mi but now, it driving me crazy. Mi see say everybody feelin it cuz cuz now more than ever when mi on the street more ppl are begging n everybody mi talk to say them nuh hav no money. Sometimes I ask myself why did I have to be born poor? If you're in such a situation, its up to u to change it! I am giving thanks for what I got still cuz I have been living with wat I got so far so I must continue. Been lookin into some avenues to improve my situation What r u doing to change ur situation?[/quote]

I got a stressful situation: first lets get a few things staright, im not a player, (im not good with cards) lol! ( lame joke ) (dont laugh) but everytime some guy wants to move to me, all of the dam male species want me!!.. then what,, i have to choose... its hard enough, choosing between two, but four plus still being inlove with your ex!!! its hard, thats a stressful situation.. all i know is i always end up with one, another a good friend wink wink; another still a phone call away and u always lose one. and th ex is always there till the next four. Angel hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metehra
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Stressful Situation Sweettooth

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Situation   Stressful Situation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:41 pm

my girl that not stress that drama you can do with out in your life. from what i hear about you are from papouch your a hot girl, why would you give a shit about them, your still a kid live your life don't make non of them tie you down. sort your life finish up school make your money. girl you have the power dont make them boys distract you. set goal work toward them.you can play a lit but dont get caught up bout you fulling love with non of them. you can do that later, but for now have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stressful Situation   Stressful Situation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stressful Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: