Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's snowing, and I'm bored.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 85
Mood : It's snowing, and I'm bored. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:
It's snowing, and I'm bored. Left_bar_bleue50/50It's snowing, and I'm bored. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

It's snowing, and I'm bored. Empty
PostSubject: It's snowing, and I'm bored.   It's snowing, and I'm bored. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:09 am

so i thought i'd post a piccy, lookie what i got for easter Razz hehe It's snowing, and I'm bored. GoldLindtBunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=197812514
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : It's snowing, and I'm bored. Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
It's snowing, and I'm bored. Left_bar_bleue50/50It's snowing, and I'm bored. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: It's snowing, and I'm bored.   It's snowing, and I'm bored. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:59 am

Why did you take that pic? Wanna remember what he looked like before you pulled a mike tison and bite his ear off? Laughing

Happy Easter! And you know Jamaica is always just one flight away if u wanna get out of that snow.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pixie

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It's snowing, and I'm bored.   It's snowing, and I'm bored. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:02 am

Razz yeah if it wasnt so damned expensive I would come visit ye, and i did yes because now he has no head Surprised poor wabbit. i like snow, but only when theres loads of it, i prefer hot and sunny places Smile how goes it anyway you? youre an elusive creature Razz
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : It's snowing, and I'm bored. Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It's snowing, and I'm bored.   It's snowing, and I'm bored. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:20 am

Pixie wrote:
Razz yeah if it wasnt so damned expensive I would come visit ye, and i did yes because now he has no head Surprised poor wabbit. i like snow, but only when theres loads of it, i prefer hot and sunny places Smile how goes it anyway you? youre an elusive creature Razz

Poor wabbit indeed.

I cant stand snow. Bah! cold...wet...annoying. Boooo snow.

Lately i;ve been trying to balance out a lot of things in my life. I;ll be on more though.

And you know that if your coming to JA you have free accomodations. Youre just scared. The only thing is that during the snow period in london i still have schooling.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Pixie
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pixie

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It's snowing, and I'm bored.   It's snowing, and I'm bored. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:25 am

Link wrote:
Pixie wrote:

Poor wabbit indeed.

I cant stand snow. Bah! cold...wet...annoying. Boooo snow.

Lately i;ve been trying to balance out a lot of things in my life. I;ll be on more though.

And you know that if your coming to JA you have free accomodations. Youre just scared. The only thing is that during the snow period in london i still have schooling.

Lol, well when is it that you finish university? i have another 2 years really. then i am going travelling Very Happy am also looking at holidays at random times of the year, because i get far, far too bored in England.

snow is okies as long as you can snowboard on it Wink any less at its pointless, lol. i am the same with the balance thing, only i seem to be working too much, leaving me more free time...

= lots of boredom
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's snowing, and I'm bored.   It's snowing, and I'm bored. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's snowing, and I'm bored.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: