Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!

Go down 
+8
RashyB
Darklord Demeitri
ahmeer
Darkest Ice
BrownBoi
iBlacknite2.0
SexyKammy
Link
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrcooll
mrcooll

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:06 pm

one would think that with all the hype going on about these things pple would be more careful but.....no.

Its sad to see our future generation taping and publizing this and it tells me that the social integrity and self esteem is jus not there anymore. I see a progression. from cut out holes in uniform, to sitting on driver buddie while bus driving and now i hear there is a tape of a student and teacher (have not seen dat one yet)

not gonna happen to me though. not taping a thing....the kamu sutra I write is copyrighted fi mi and she eyes only... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! dude nice to see you join the dark side welcome
and true i agree with you on that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:40 pm

The sex tape at the primary school is the most disturbing one to me. I don't have a prob with someone making a sex tape, but I don't think they should do it infront of children that are of such a tender age
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:01 pm

2 word for you when it come to my kids private school
till them reach high school
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Backaz wrote:

The truth is private schools can't stop them from having sex. The more you try to hide things from them, the more they go out to experiment. The only thing i think parents can do about it, is tell them about it and advise them to wait and hope they listen.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:07 pm

have you ever done psychology ? if yes you may have come a cross a topics called nature vs nurture are heredity and environment : their relative influence. if you have not done it i can share my knowledge on these topics and that how i plan to save my children from make stupid mistakes like that. knowledge is power and if parent have the knowledge they can save their children. my mummy never play with me and my brother and i thank god for how she is, a crazy ass woman that made me and my brother fear her.
well my brother is a bit of a man slut still he is a guy . he almost 30 so he can do what even now. but i did have sex it i was 18 and i was scared as hell the first time so scare after i discover to level of pain and blood that come with it and yes the relationship ended caz i didt want to have sex. i did do it again and till i turn 20 and he was my second serious relationship that when on for 3 yrs and now. here i am still thinking that having sex is still not ok becaz of aids and other s.t.d's out there.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Backaz wrote:
have you ever done psychology ? if yes you may have come a cross a topics called nature vs nurture are heredity and environment : their relative influence. if you have not done it i can share my knowledge on these topics and that how i plan to save my children from make stupid mistakes like that. knowledge is power and if parent have the knowledge they can save their children. my mummy never play with me and my brother and i thank god for how she is, a crazy ass woman that made me and my brother fear her.
well my brother is a bit of a man slut still he is a guy . he almost 30 so he can do what even now. but i did have sex it i was 18 and i was scared as hell the first time so scare after i discover to level of pain and blood that come with it and yes the relationship ended caz i didt want to have sex. i did do it again and till i turn 20 and he was my second serious relationship that when on for 3 yrs and now. here i am still thinking that having sex is still not ok becaz of aids and other s.t.d's out there.

Although i can't understand most of what you are saying, i was able to use my knowledge of psychology to make it clearer. Although the nature nurture is true, there is also a facture called peer presure that has alot to do with an individual. So no matter how you take it, in the end, it is all dependent on the individual.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Papouch wrote:
Backaz wrote:
have you ever done psychology ? if yes you may have come a cross a topics called nature vs nurture are heredity and environment : their relative influence.

Although i can't understand most of what you are saying, i was able to use my knowledge of psychology to make it clearer. Although the nature nurture is true, there is also a facture called peer presure that has alot to do with an individual. So no matter how you take it, in the end, it is all dependent on the individual.

i know at times my mind races a head of my fingers but i did state this up top heredity and environment : their relative influence.( peer pressure)
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Backaz wrote:
Papouch ur right, private skwl has ntn to do with it. i have alotta friends that went to private skwl and they are way freakier than me. It all boils down to proper parental guidance and training.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:22 am

hence nature vs nurture dont you all read with understanding any more? all parent can do is give their children the right info and pray they make the right decision in the long run. so that why i said heredity and environment and it relative influence. do the right at home and you wont have to worry much but till worry.

Last edited by Backaz on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:25 am

huh? Neutral plz rewrite, u lost me after the first sentence.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:29 am

I cant understand anything after the first two lines
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:30 am

in other word tell then the true about sex and where babies come when they ask and dont up no bullshit story tell them like how i see some parents do.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:34 am

ok Wink thats exactly what papouch n i said, but in different words.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:38 am

Backaz wrote:
in other word tell then the true about sex and where babies come when they ask and dont up no bullshit story tell them like how i see some parents do.

What you are saying is true, that is all the parents can do. How many children listen to their parents? If you beat them, they'll just find another way to do it without you finding out.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:49 am

ass wipping work too becaz i know i will be pulling on some, if my kid cross the line. as i say if my kid every dear try some shit i see some of these kids pull with their peeps today remember i said it here first i putting down my bale money becaz i know i a reach jail becaz a kill me a kill that Diablo
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 am

Backaz wrote:
ass wipping work too becaz i know i will be pulling on some, if my kid cross the line. as i say if my kid every dear try some shit i see some of these kids pull with their peeps today remember i said it here first i putting down my bale money becaz i know i a reach jail becaz a kill me a kill that Diablo

We'll all see what will happen

Last edited by Papouch on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 am

Studies show beating your children does work. Its just that you have to know when to beat them. In addition much of this has to do with parental examples. Your child shouldnt know mommy going from boyfriend to boyfriend because she isnt married. Studies have also shown that people most likely to wait till marriage were born into married parents.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:03 pm

thats why im waiting. sorry it takes to make a child so its takes two raise it. my parent have been together for so many years and now even tho thy lie and cheat on each other they still together yea they twisted like that. fight say they are done but they always get back together ultrahappy
Back to top Go down
BrownBoi
BrownBoi

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Link wrote:
Studies show beating your children does work. Its just that you have to know when to beat them. In addition much of this has to do with parental examples. Your child shouldnt know mommy going from boyfriend to boyfriend because she isnt married. Studies have also shown that people most likely to wait till marriage were born into married parents.

Hell yes beating works. You know if you mess up, you have a leather belt headed for your ass.
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: ....   Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:19 am

These tapes are starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down

Whats with all the shcool sex tapes!!?!?!?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2