Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.

Go down 
+4
Darkest Ice
ahmeer
kandi
RashyB
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Left_bar_bleue50/50Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Empty
PostSubject: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:11 pm

In Jamaica its common to hear certain colourful words of expression. But it struck me today, where di hell dem word here come from? You can hear something real shocking then u shout out r**sclaawt or bl**dclawt or if something hit you very hard n u feel the pain u shout p**yclaawt!! Even when u greeting people. Everbody sayin dem some people more than others but most people do, even the kids as well as foriegners (u fi hear some a dem a try cuss wit dem accent, really funny. I get a lotta laughs from them). For some people among us its like a second language LOL. Thinking of 1 person in particular. But, anyway have you ever really stopped to think about it. Where do "bad words" come from? Who say di first bumboclaawt? Ur guess is as good as mine.
Back to top Go down
kandi
kandi

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: UMM   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:13 am

I was told that they are words you cannot spell
(I guess you could say a medical book or dictionary LOL)
Or Africa they speak a differnt language so maybe it isn't bad word just a different language
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:46 am

i think words r nt bad but it depends only only on hw u used dem
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Left_bar_bleue50/50Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: ......   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:39 am

Badwords alright if you use them every now and then at some point yuh haffi stop curse them
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:34 am

Darkest Ice wrote:
Badwords alright if you use them every now and then at some point yuh haffi stop curse them

i think they should be reserved until needed the most, inorder to have best effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:02 pm

If it makes you feel good paint the place with them of course, but its not recommend for the ladies, should use some of these colorful terms .
Example blood.... and we all know the rest of that one. Its also good to reserve them for when they are really need. example a Kevin Mendaz moment ( could you Please)
lol! Evil or Very Mad Diablo Lol Sign Lol Sign
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Grim
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Grim

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:21 am

Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

i think they should be reserved until needed the most, inorder to have best effectiveness.

i dunno Jhar.
Great minds think alike?
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimsdomain.co.nr
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:38 am

Grim wrote:
Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

i dunno Jhar.
Great minds think alike?
tryed to stop....but i cant stop....Sad im addicted to curseing.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.   Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expletives. ah I mean colourful words of expression.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: