Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted

Go down 
+5
ahmeer
Philosopher
Swiss
Mentally Unstable
Link
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted   Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:15 am

blacknite21589 wrote:
lol, dude thats funny...
u know when my mom was pregnant the doc said it was twins, sux that it wasn't tru.... or maybe it is, but they've been hiding him.... Suspect affraid
twins run in my family, they are so much that i've itst count

It probably was true. It's called vanishing twin syndrome. It's when a woman is said to have twins and during the first trimester one of the twins shrivels up and dies. It becomes so minute it goes unnoticed afterward.

everyone in this topic wrote:
SPAM SPAM SPAM...GARBAGE, GARBAGE...SPAM

And you wonder why this site isnt growing as it should. No one stays on topic here. I'm pretty sure thats why Reddragon stopped posting. Mods here are good for nothing! Why hasnt any said anything about any post ever made?...utterly pointless to give a position like that to someone is too concerned with what people may think to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted   Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:18 am

I'm staying out of this one.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted   Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

ok I Hate when this happen i would feel better if you dont say stuff like that it the general section we cant get a bit carried a way if we feel like it so you dont need to be like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted   Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identical Twins Cannot Be Trusted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: