Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Sunshine
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Left_bar_bleue50/50Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA   Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

As deejay Assassin took the microphone from MC Nuffy before his performance at the Portmore Gaza Awards at the Caymanas football field last Saturday, most persons were surprised by what came out of his mouth.

"Big up Gaza and Adidja Palmer anyweh yu deh," Assassin said.

There must have been instant flashbacks of the 2005 lyrical battle between Vybz Kartel and Assassin. At the time, Assassin was a young deejay on the rise and Kartel a lyrically potent protégé of Bounty Killer.

Assassin's statement certainly reflects a level of growth and maturity between the two.

Yesterday, Vybz Kartel, born Adidja Palmer, and Assassin, real name Jeffrey Campbell, made it clear that they have settled all differences between them, and have also hinted at music collaborations in the future.

"To big up Kartel over the Gaza Awards only goes to show respect. What can you do?" Assassin said.

In reference to his present relationship with Kartel, he said: "Every-body should remember I was the one who decided not to contribute negatively to the music back then. But after a while, we got our thing sorted out. I appreciate the call because many people are still speculating. Everything is good now. Last November Kartel voiced a song (Kuff Kaff Kweff) on my Clean Sweep rhythm at my record label (Boardhouse Productions)," he added.

similar sentiments

When contacted, Vybz Kartel was quick to echo similar sentiments and said: "Jeffrey and I have been friends from long time. It was just youthful exuberance but that's water under the bridge. I even recorded a song for his label.

"Me respect Jeffrey long time, not just now. If he don't feel the same, fine, but artistes like him complement dancehall music," Kartel added.

The lyrical exchange between the two was said to have been stemmed from the song Me No Care Whe Yu Bad From, which was voiced by Vybz Kartel.

The song was alleged to be an answer to Assassin's We Ah Bad From. The feud intensified and soon involved Assassin's then mentor, fellow deejay Spragga Benz, who replied with two songs, We Ready and We Done See It.

It was also rumoured that Assassin and Kartel would have clashed at Camouflage, a stage show that was held at Fort Charles in Port Royal, on July 26, 2005. But that clash never materialised.

Not much in terms of a clash between the two was promoted after, but it still came as a surprise when Assassin endorsed the 'Gaza' clique headed by Vybz Kartel.

Assassin was asked if this means the public can now expect collaborations between the two, or whether his showing at the Portmore Gaza Awards was aimed at sending signals of interests to join forces with Gaza.

respect between us

He replied, "I have my own label, Boardhouse. How could I be labelled as anything else? How can I have my own label and be a part of someone else's? I represent Boardhouse at all times, everywhere I go. There is a lot of respect between us and as for the collaboration, as long as the music and the message is right, no problem."

Meanwhile, Assassin says he is yet to voice a song on a rhythm called Coolshade, the remake of Darkshade, for Adidjahiem/NotNice Productions, which was given to him by Vybz Kartel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA   Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Interesting stuff
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Left_bar_bleue50/50Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA   Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm glad to see that the two guys are real mature. Assassin a mi artiste and i hope that boardhouse and gaza can do some serious work.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA   Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vybz Kartel And Assasin Sort Out Di Ting Dem GAZZAAAAAAA
Page 1 of 1