Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy

Go down 
3 posters

2pac vs biggy
2 PAC
Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_vote_lcap67%Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Biggy
Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_vote_lcap33%Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Left_bar_bleue50/50Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Empty
PostSubject: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:25 pm

i have no comment on this matter.... my fav is 2pac not because of better lyrics but i guess i can relate to alot of his calm, female related songs.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Left_bar_bleue50/50Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Biggy quote   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:03 pm

"Money and blood dont mix find your self in serious shit like dick and pussy" this is true then as it is now.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:06 pm

lol what that mean??
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:10 pm

when doing business dont mix with famliy caz they are the friend to carry you down are bad mind for what you work hard to get like biggy said "more money more problems"
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: yeah thats true   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:21 pm

BUT REMEMBER 2 PAC ALSO SAID THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:26 pm

Demeitri wrote:
BUT REMEMBER 2 PAC ALSO SAID THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE Rolling Eyes
you need money to pay for that juice and biggy sing a song about juicy is not 2pac alone & the berry juice anit free lol
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:58 pm

Backaz wrote:
"Money and blood dont mix find your self in serious shit like dick and pussy" this is true then as it is now.

Sorry backaz that line is quite off. It should read

"Money and blood dont mix, like 2 dicks and no chick, you'll find yourself in serious shit"

Deme, i hope that this explains what she was trying to bring across.

At the end of the day in the battle of tupac and biggie i vote for both (cause i can since i'm the admin Cool ). Both artists in their own respects were great. Tupac was way more poetic with his rhymes which carried much meaning. But on the other hand the lyrics he let out did not carry more meaning than biggies. Tupac catered to one culture while Biggie smalls catered to a next. "Brenda's got a baby" has no meaning to someone that hussles crack on a street somewhere, but the 10 crack commandments would have relevance to both drug dealing and small business owners.

both were great and both taught me much. RIP great ones.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:26 pm

Link wrote:
Backaz wrote:

Sorry backaz that line is quite off. It should read

"Money and blood dont mix, like 2 dicks and no chick, you'll find yourself in serious shit"

Deme, i hope that this explains what she was trying to bring across.

At the end of the day in the battle of tupac and biggie i vote for both (cause i can since i'm the admin Cool ). Both artists in their own respects were great. Tupac was way more poetic with his rhymes which carried much meaning. But on the other hand the lyrics he let out did not carry more meaning than biggies. Tupac catered to one culture while Biggie smalls catered to a next. "Brenda's got a baby" has no meaning to someone that hussles crack on a street somewhere, but the 10 crack commandments would have relevance to both drug dealing and small business owners.

both were great and both taught me much. RIP great ones.

for real link i think i gravitate towards pac caz i hardly hear biggies songs play..... but i know it was a impossible comparison i just wanted to see who would win in the eyes of jubecron.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:58 pm

thanks link but you didt vote and you need to vote for the best one *cough* biggy
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:29 pm

Backaz wrote:
thanks link but you didt vote and you need to vote for the best one *cough* biggy

oh let me apologise for backaz...... she always makes mistakes in judgement.... she ment *cough2pac*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy   Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i really do this?? 2Pac vs Biggy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: