Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Power Ranger Are You??

Go down 
+6
Jeff.
Snake Widow
PAPoUCH
Beezle
Link
Poll Master
10 posters

Which Power Ranger was your favorite??
The Red Ranger (Jason)
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_lcap7%Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
The Blue Ranger (Billy)
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_lcap0%Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Pink Ranger (Kimberly)
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_lcap13%Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The Black Ranger (Zack)
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_lcap27%Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
The Yellow Ranger (Trini)
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_lcap7%Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
The Green Ranger (Tommy)
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_lcap46%Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_vote_rcap
 46% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Poll Master
Poll Master

Number of posts : 8
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Sunshine
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Which Power Ranger Are You?? Empty
PostSubject: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Which Power Ranger Are You?? MMPRgroup

In 1993 Saban produced a series about 5 teens from the fictional town of Angel Grove, California which were selected to save the planet from an evil alien witch named Rita Repulsa.

The five teens selected were all very different in essence. They were:

Jason (The Red Ranger) -
Jason was the original leader of the power rangers, a sports fanatic also trained in the martial arts. To this day Jason is the only ranger to beat Tommy Oliver in a fight. No other ranger or villain has been able to do this, which leaves speculation that Jason is better than Tommy in combat skills.

Billy (The Blue Ranger)
Billy began the series as the stereotypical "nerd." His closest friend throughout the series was Trini, to whom he could communicate most comfortably and effectively. He is initially very insecure about himself, making him an easy target for people like Bulk and Skull, who torment him often in the beginning. The other Rangers, especially Trini, defended him loyally, but Billy later evolved to become a stronger individual.

Until his departure, he was considered the brains of the power rangers team, creating many gadgets with which to solve problems that not even Zordon foresaw, and even invented the first team's wrist-worn communication devices.

Kimberly (The Pink Ranger)

Kimberly starts the series as a typical valley girl, but with a heightened awareness for her friends. Throughout the series, she is the member of the team most likely to fire off a sarcastic or witty retort. Though as MMPR progresses, she becomes a more friendly and kind hearted person.

Zack (The Black Ranger)
Black Ranger usually serves as second in command, which is a position taken by the Blue Ranger or Green Ranger if there isn't one on the team. Black Rangers are often part of the core Ranger team, until Power Rangers RPM. When the Black Ranger is not in the core five Rangers, this position is usually taken by a Green Ranger. Like the Green Ranger, there has never been a female Black Ranger.

Zack had a love for dancing and a fear of moths.

Trini (The Yellow Ranger)
Trini is well versed in kung fu. She would later become proficient in the art of Praying Mantis Kung Fu. Trini believed in "mind over matter" tactics. Her father showed similar tactics when he overpowered the larger father of Jason in an arm wrestling match.

Trini is one of the intellectuals of the team, often having to translate Billy's techno talk for the other Rangers. She often assisted Billy in the creation of many of the inventions the Rangers use to combat Rita's monsters.

Generally soft spoken and polite, Trini is a calm and warm person. Trini was known for her devotion to saving the world and protecting others

Tommy (The Labourite Ranger j/k)
Tommy is the longest-serving Power Ranger in the show's history. He is strong and loyal, and is an incredible martial artist, being able to stand against some monsters without having to morph into a Power Ranger, as he did against Goldar in the episode "Green No More; part 2". He was somewhat absent-minded in his teen years, often forgetting things like his Power Morpher, homework, or karate belt.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Left_bar_bleue50/50Which Power Ranger Are You?? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 pm

The best ranger was zack! he was super slick and had dance moves to kill. Plus he was a Gyalis'. The rest were pretty lame. They couldnt get a job anywhere else...Like Tommy WHO IS STILL A POWER RANGER!!

Billy was a nerd, trini was a dyke, jason...wel...jason aight....but zack was da man
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Which Power Ranger Are You?? Left_bar_bleue50/50Which Power Ranger Are You?? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm

The title of this thread fooled me. "Which Power Ranger are you" is very different from which one is your fave but lets not focus on technicalities.

Wish you had used Power Rangers in Space / Lost Galaxy / Wild Force...they were the best.

*nerd moment*
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Beezle wrote:

Wish you had used Power Rangers in Space / Lost Galaxy / Wild Force...they were the best.

*nerd moment*

HA! No way! The mighty morphin Power Rangers were the best. Space and the others were just wack! Goldar, lord Zed, and Zack made PRs so great.
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm

My favourite power ranger was the pink ranger, she was the hotter of the two females. I wanted her in my bed all night
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Papouch wrote:
My favourite power ranger was the pink ranger, she was the hotter of the two females. I wanted her in my bed all night

You mean you've been this corrupt, even as a child?

BAH! she was too "manie" "manie". She jumped jason to tommy. mek she gweh!
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:12 pm

I guess I was, but that is corruption in a good way... I think
Back to top Go down
Snake Widow
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Jason's the best!! he's the leader! tommy's just a punk wannabe!
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Link wrote:
HA! No way! The mighty morphin Power Rangers were the best. Space and the others were just wack! Goldar, lord Zed, and Zack made PRs so great.

You just have to disagree with everything I say.
Back to top Go down
Jeff.
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jeff.

Male
Number of posts : 303
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Pensive
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Character sheet
Weapon: Kafziel
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 am

Ok..Green Ranger for me because he was the oddball sort of, he was the only ranger that had a dark side as he worked for Rita and Lord Zed for a period of time (similar to myself somewhat as im a gemini), secondly because of his Zord for obvious reasons..(duh its a dragon..dragon = win), and he made the other 5 look like wimps from time to time..

I wont deny..Mighty Morphin Power Rangers will always be the real deal, a classic...but i agree with Beezle...
Wild Force and Ninja Storm are just pure pwnage...
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Depressed

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 am

i have to go with green as well
Back to top Go down
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Sick
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Go go power rangers!!! lol.... I guess I could say I am the black power ranger.
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Oh my i love me some Timmy green ranger love him so cutie^=^. I love you
Kimberly the pink ranger i think she did just fool cause she away a get kiddnap are some shit like and she was timmy's girl hate her for that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Link I told you green would kill red. Only two days to go and doubt the poll will change much.

Link don't go creating new accounts to vote.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Sorry, didn't waste my time sitting around watching a bunch of asses jumping around in some sponge costumes and bike helmets
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm

What did you do as a child? You must be a really disturbed individual
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Which Power Ranger Are You?? Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:28 pm

psssssh. LOCK
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Power Ranger Are You??   Which Power Ranger Are You?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Power Ranger Are You??
Page 1 of 1