Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which do you think is The best antivirus

Go down 
3 posters

Which is the best antivirus?
Avira AntiVir
Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_lcap0%Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Trend Micro
Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_lcap0%Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BitDefender Antivirus
 0% [ 0 ]
AVG Anti-Virus
Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_lcap40%Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
NOD Eset Smart Secure
 0% [ 0 ]
eTrust Internet Security
 0% [ 0 ]
Avast Pro
Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_lcap20%Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Norton Internet Security
Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_lcap40%Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Kaspersky Internet Security
 0% [ 0 ]
Webroot Anti-Virus
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Which do you think is The best antivirus Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Which do you think is The best antivirus Empty
PostSubject: Which do you think is The best antivirus   Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 am

If you guys noticed, there's a battle between which is the best antivirus to protect your PCs. Vote and let us know which one is the best one for you. In the poll are some antivirus which i think are the most popular. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Which do you think is The best antivirus Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Which do you think is The best antivirus Left_bar_bleue50/50Which do you think is The best antivirus Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is The best antivirus   Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 pm

AVG is the only one I've ever used though so maybe I shouldn't have voted...
Back to top Go down
RashyB
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
RashyB

Male
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: Reverse Blade Katana
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
Which do you think is The best antivirus Left_bar_bleue50/50Which do you think is The best antivirus Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is The best antivirus   Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Ive used about five of them already and of all of them i prefer AVG. I definitely don't use Norton(used Norton 360 n it almost delete everything, my game cracks, media player, internet explorer, everything!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is The best antivirus   Which do you think is The best antivirus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which do you think is The best antivirus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: Computing and Information Tech-
Jump to: