Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us

Go down 
+10
*Angel*
Darklord Demeitri
Link
Butterfly
Snake Widow
DELE
PAPoUCH
Beezle
SuPa
SexyKammy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Unbreakable mind & body
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:
Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:41 pm

i can never understand one thing bout women and relationships....ok u've had a bad relationship....

what happened to learning from that situation, pick ya self up and move forward with renewed knowledge and understanding.

NOOOOOO!!!!

u ppl fall flat on ya backs....
i'm done with this i'm done with that....
screw this screw that...
wait 6 months
and then make the same stupid mistake again.....

personally i think u get out of a bad relationship...u ought to bounce back while all that took place is fresh on u'r mind...that way u can properly guide yourself into a better situation....

think about it!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Samanuskie wrote:
i can never understand one thing bout women and relationships....ok u've had a bad relationship....

what happened to learning from that situation, pick ya self up and move forward with renewed knowledge and understanding.

NOOOOOO!!!!

u ppl fall flat on ya backs....
i'm done with this i'm done with that....
screw this screw that...
wait 6 months
and then make the same stupid mistake again.....

personally i think u get out of a bad relationship...u ought to bounce back while all that took place is fresh on u'r mind...that way u can properly guide yourself into a better situation....

think about it!!!! Sad

but the thing is, most of these girls carry their baggage from the bad relationship onto the bew one, so whats started out good, then got sour and the chain continues.
Back to top Go down
Samanuskie
Samanuskie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Unbreakable mind & body
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 pm

thats true...but one would assume that they at least try to be smart and kno that each person is different...and at the same time the baggage dosent disappear over time

all that happens is that they end up being desperate for love and the rush into something (and usually its the first attractive guy) and i dont need to say hoe that can me harmful
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:25 am

Ok I truely believe LOve is always a work in progress .You meet a bunch of wrong people first. To gain experinces and non of us here are any experts. So im listenig to you but im still waiting to hear some true about your experince with it not my misstakes, i know mine so this point of this exercise to share your experince not to sit in judge me of what you all think went wrong. i never know ,im never gonna ask cause im never forget it serve as a reminder to never love someone so much ever again. and Blacknite if you know whats gud you shut you pie hole.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Phoneix
Phoneix

Female
Number of posts : 58
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Aggressive
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:53 pm

u cant give up on luv, cause believe it are not luv is the closest thing we human being have to magic. without it our life just dont make sense.

love is a battlefield that simple means being in love isnt easy
u sometime have to fight to keep it
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Sweettooth

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 pm

I dont think i a have the strenght to fright this time the odd are against me.
I told the if you let it go and truely belong to you it will come back that how im looking at it from now
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Well Kammy,I'm sorry to hear that u'r goin thru all of this!! U know i'm ur fren n i'll always be here wen/if u eva need some1 to talk to.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks B
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Confused
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:44 am

Why do we love when love seems to hate us?
I guess because we know what love is and we want to share it with people we care about.
For me, I always try to fix things that are broken and somewhere along the line I normally get damaged.
Maybe if we stop trying to fix the broken, stop being broken get up, brush the dirt off our clothes and allow our selves to learn from the experience granted some people learn at a slower rate, and love doesn't hurt infatuation does, there a difference between the two one lasts forever whether or not you're both together (love) the other one 'wears off' after awhile. Love isn't supposed to hurt...
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 pm

how long does infatution soppose does it get int year are just mouths?
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Breezy
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Infatuation is unhealthy and should be squashed the moment it is felt.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 am

True Beezle
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Breezy

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 pm

I have a question though. How or what do you do to get over a crush?
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Beezle wrote:
I have a question though. How or what do you do to get over a crush?
There are no real answers to this question but i can tell you that a crush can go two ways either it goes away on its own are it grows into some more then a crush ,it all depense on the person you have the crush on too.
If is a person you have to deal with on a every day bases will you gone have your work cut of for you . All you really can do either enbrace it are shone it but which every way you chose make sure you dont have a regret when it all said on done. Evaluate the sitution carefully and approach it with 50% logic and 50% heart work all the pros and cans an make an informed decision about what your feeling. Thank you i'll be here all week if you need any more info and how to approach the sitution

Last edited by SexyKammy on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too long)
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beezle

Female

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:17 pm

I needed that piece of advice there, thanks much. Smile
Back to top Go down
luigi
luigi

Male
Number of posts : 43
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Balanced
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 pm

*Angel* wrote:
Why do we love when love seems to hate us?
I guess because we know what love is and we want to share it with people we care about.
For me, I always try to fix things that are broken and somewhere along the line I normally get damaged.
Maybe if we stop trying to fix the broken, stop being broken get up, brush the dirt off our clothes and allow our selves to learn from the experience granted some people learn at a slower rate, and love doesn't hurt infatuation does, there a difference between the two one lasts forever whether or not you're both together (love) the other one 'wears off' after awhile. Love isn't supposed to hurt...

no it's not love is a word wiyh many meanings each of those meaning signifies a bond that can only be broken by death, but guess what?, you see what i feel for you can only discribed as one million tmes stronger than love and not even death itself will be able to brake it apart....... Love Love Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
luigi
luigi

Male
Number of posts : 43
Mood : Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Balanced
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 pm

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHHERE DO BROKEN HEART GO? CAN THEY FIND THERE WAY BACK HOME?
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Beezle wrote:
Your welcome Beezle
Quote :

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHHERE DO BROKEN HEART GO? CAN THEY FIND THERE WAY BACK HOME?
good question im still in the process of finding that out but as far as i see they end up in a shell scare .
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 pm

*Angel* wrote:
Beezle wrote:
Your welcome Beezle
Quote :

good question im still in the process of finding that out but as far as i see they end up in a shell scare .

this post was not made by angel posted in a wrong account she forget to log out on my laptop
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 am

Beezle wrote:

I agree with u 100% Beezle,except for the fact that it's hard to "nip it in the bud" if u can't accurately define it as infatuation!! The feelings of infatuation n love r very close inuh n most times very hard to differentiate.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am

Butterfly wrote:
Beezle wrote:

I agree with u 100% Beezle,except for the fact that it's hard to "nip it in the bud" if u can't accurately define it as infatuation!! The feelings of infatuation n love r very close inuh n most times very hard to differentiate.

ok Butterfly I'll help you to figure this out im gonna start this thread for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us   Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broke heart: why do we love ,Love? when love seem to hate us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2