Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A Plee From A Friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Demeitri, you should remember that people in life have similar issue and not because your issue is resolve others have been.

You being a whoos lets say like a selfish P#%$y

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh wow i have been so busy, so im playing catch up with you guy. Hey Random nut sup i see your still at. This thread is really good cant stop laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:37 am

Papouch wrote:
Demeitri, you should remember that people in life have similar issue and not because your issue is resolve others have been.

You being a whoos lets say like a selfish P#%$y

i still dont see how the continuation of this topic affected me, in order for me to be called a "whoos", nobody was dissing me or anything else, my issue was resolved and i just saw it fit for the topic to be closed.
and i clearly stated that if there arent any other useful discussions about this topic it should be closed. so i dont see why u acting like an ass papouch.
if ur looking for a little argument or fight, i suggest u look else wear.

dont call me a "P#%$y" again.

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Number of posts : 149
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 am

It's clear youre not reading this topic at all. A few new members of the forum chose this topic in particular to do there virgin postings and as soon as you got the chance to facilitate new members on a dying forum you nearly chased them off. I'm sure that not everything was vital but people like Ahmeer and Snake Widow were still disscussing the topic.

And of course you're acting like a wuss! getting all bitchy about a topic being closed when the forum mod doesnt see it fit to be closed. by blurting out "MU PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD" like a bitch you made some of the new people feel like their opinions are not valid.

ArchFAG Demeitri wrote:
oh and random nut........ ignore me??? lol....suck my balls noob...

Arch-fag Demitre FUCK OFF and keep my name out your mouth. Go back to dicks inwhich youre used to.

-----------------------
EDIT:
Arch-fag Demeitri wrote:

Congrats! You actually almost addressed something like a mod!

*hands him a cookie and pats on head*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tubgirl.com
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Random Nut wrote:
It's clear youre not reading this topic at all. A few new members of the forum chose this topic in particular to do there virgin postings and as soon as you got the chance to facilitate new members on a dying forum you nearly chased them off. I'm sure that not everything was vital but people like Ahmeer and Snake Widow were still disscussing the topic.

And of course you're acting like a wuss! getting all bitchy about a topic being closed when the forum mod doesnt see it fit to be closed. by blurting out "MU PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD" like a bitch you made some of the new people feel like their opinions are not valid.

ArchFAG Demeitri wrote:
oh and random nut........ ignore me??? lol....suck my balls noob...

Arch-fag Demitre FUCK OFF and keep my name out your mouth. Go back to dicks inwhich youre used to.

-----------------------
EDIT:
Arch-fag Demeitri wrote:

Congrats! You actually almost addressed something like a mod!

*hands him a cookie and pats on head*

ok all knowin Randomnut.....since you know so much about bein a mod..... i suppose you should get a mod position then.....

also... this is wasnt a medium for the new members.....they began to stray off topic and frankly there convo has no relations to the thread.

and lastly randomnut...... ur such a lucky person that this forum needs an asshole like you..... if it was up to me u would be chastised.....but i guess the admin will tell me that we need you....
if it was anyother forum and u continually disrespect mods there.....your account would have been banned a long time ago....
count your blessings u conceited prick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:05 pm

This getting heated its only a matter of time before him start call stuff meeting Random nut to get the thread closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Kammy wrote:
This getting heated its only a matter of time before him start call stuff meeting Random nut to get the thread closed.
If u were in this position thats what u more than likely would have done, because if i remember u were the mod who liked to over enforce ur powers.
so because u would have done it please dont assume that i'm anything like u.
and i'm not the same person as i was before. theres no way something as trivial as this will get me upset enough to call a staff meeting. the members sayed that they dont want the thread closed, if they had just simply told me that without the insults its very likely that this issue wouldnt have escallated thus far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuPa
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Male
Number of posts : 107
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 am

I don't even know what the hell you people are talking about so i wont post, but what ever it is, sound like you are all talking SHIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Number of posts : 149
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 am

Archlord Demeitri wrote:

ok all knowin Randomnut.....since you know so much about bein a mod..... i suppose you should get a mod position then.....

also... this is wasnt a medium for the new members.....they began to stray off topic and frankly there convo has no relations to the thread.

and lastly randomnut...... ur such a lucky person that this forum needs an asshole like you..... if it was up to me u would be chastised.....but i guess the admin will tell me that we need you....
if it was anyother forum and u continually disrespect mods there.....your account would have been banned a long time ago....

*wishes everyone could have been logical thinkers*

if the thread is dead "about to be closed" then going off topic wouldnt kill the current conversation hence not affecting anyone.

Anal mods who do shit like this belong on GS or GFs. Small 'infant" forum members dont need to be scared to post and in addition they shouldnt take 2 years just to find somewhere to post when a topic is already there thatcan be used.

I'd prefer kammy horrible grammic ass to an abusive tyrant such as yourself. The title mod doesnt give you respect from me. You gain respect by being a member like ahmeer, blacknight, grim, beezle, or reddraggon. Being an asshole gets you no where.

By the way you better stop abusing your fuckin powers. I dare you to edit one of my posts to say something out of my original context! Your boss has a boss too and i'm sure you dont want any litigations brought against you or this forum faggot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tubgirl.com
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Random Nut wrote:
Archlord Demeitri wrote:

*wishes everyone could have been logical thinkers*

if the thread is dead "about to be closed" then going off topic wouldnt kill the current conversation hence not affecting anyone.

Anal mods who do shit like this belong on GS or GFs. Small 'infant" forum members dont need to be scared to post and in addition they shouldnt take 2 years just to find somewhere to post when a topic is already there thatcan be used.

I'd prefer kammy horrible grammic ass to an abusive tyrant such as yourself. The title mod doesnt give you respect from me. You gain respect by being a member like ahmeer, blacknight, grim, beezle, or reddraggon. Being an asshole gets you no where.

By the way you better stop abusing your fuckin powers. I dare you to edit one of my posts to say something out of my original context! Your boss has a boss too and i'm sure you dont want any litigations brought against you or this forum faggot!

you make no sense.

so is this really worth getting so upset about?
flaming me for not doin the moderating job as "you" see fit.
as i said if it were up to me your account would be banned.
and u wouldnt be here.
but as i said ur just blowing hot air, u expect to insult a moderator and he will just leave ur post un edited?
your damn retarded its pointless trying to reason with an uncivilized caveman such as urself who lacks the basic common sense that humans have.

you can reply to this post if u want, but as for me this conversation and all other conversations with you are over.
if and when i'm able i will always edit ur posts if u insult me or anyother member of jubecron, since its appearant that by the laws of this forums administrator u are immune to warnings and punishment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake Widow

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Weapon: Hidden Book of Spell
Class: Cleric Cleric
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Where's the love people? Lets hold hands and sing kumbyaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apathy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Both of you need to cool your jets. This argument isnt needed, you two single handedly destroyed your purpose for fighting. you both ultra spammed flammed and killed the topic.

Jeeze both of you plz grow the fuck up!

oh and widow, just shut the fuck up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:12 am

Apathy wrote:
Both of you need to cool your jets. This argument isnt needed, you two single handedly destroyed your purpose for fighting. you both ultra spammed flammed and killed the topic.

Jeeze both of you plz grow the fuck up!

oh and widow, just shut the fuck up...

yes ur absolutely correct....
but that guy has been annoying the shit outta me for about a year now.

anyway sorry for my misconduct.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plee From A Friend   

Back to top Go down

A Plee From A Friend
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3