Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?

Go down 
+8
Darklord Demeitri
l33t
Link
*Angel*
SexyKammy
Butterfly
ahmeer
iBlacknite2.0
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Left_bar_bleue50/50WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Empty
PostSubject: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Tell me how soon and when should a chick share her forbidden fruit?
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 am

no dude don't call it fruit
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
Butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Confused
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Left_bar_bleue50/50WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

If it's so forbidden then u shudn't get none!!!! It depends on the girl with but i don't think there's any specific time period.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:07 am

you can't truly call someone your lover till your intimate with them.
Eg. if your talking a girl for a period of time 1yr. you haven't been intimate with her no matter how long you talking to her she just your friend are potential girl friend but nothing more. some woman wont give it up with out a ring it all comes back to what butterfly said it all depends one the woman .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:24 am

Well it all depends on the girl like butterfly said!
And it also depends on how turned on u can get her. lol!
Angel
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm

ok, lets just say she got the hots 4 the guy n he says n do everything right n she aint waiting 4 marriage. how quick?
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:56 pm

It's not that she doesn't want to give you it's just that she is afraid of what you may think of her after she run it too soon, anyway tell your "friend" he should just play it cool and stop worrying bout how quick he will get it caz the girl will think a just that alone him want.
Back to top Go down
*Angel*
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
*Angel*

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Weapon: Gun
Class: Fighter Fighter
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Some women search for love, and if they can find that in the person dating them then almost anything is possible.
Wine and Dine the girl don't only try to grine the girl.
Remember the heart want what the heart want and what the heart want is love.
Angel
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:48 pm

nugga its just a question n angel, thats not an answer
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:58 am

KammyBear wrote:
Eg. if your talking a girl for a period of time 1yr. you haven't been intimate with her no matter how long you talking to her she just your friend are potential girl friend but nothing more.

Yu really gone back to dis f***ry argument!? In an effort to avoid digressing let me just flip u the bird *flips her off* and address the topic.

Butterfly basically killed the topic by having too percise an answer (DAMN U, THATS MY JOB). Ahmeer is also right to some extent many women dont want to run it cause they think it'll make them look cheap (I think usually does). I dont care if a woman wants to have sex on her first date or within the first 10 minutes of meeting a guy. I find it cool thats she comfortable with herself like that. But when the deamon of "bad rep" starts to linger around her she cannot complain.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
l33t
l33t

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Link wrote:
KammyBear wrote:
Eg. if your talking a girl for a period of time 1yr. you haven't been intimate with her no matter how long you talking to her she just your friend are potential girl friend but nothing more.

Yu really gone back to dis f***ry argument!? In an effort to avoid digressing let me just flip u the bird *flips her off* and address the topic.

Butterfly basically killed the topic by having too percise an answer (DAMN U, THATS MY JOB). Ahmeer is also right to some extent many women dont want to run it cause they think it'll make them look cheap (I think usually does). I dont care if a woman wants to have sex on her first date or within the first 10 minutes of meeting a guy. I find it cool thats she comfortable with herself like that. But when the deamon of "bad rep" starts to linger around her she cannot complain.
BOMBOCLAAT!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing (KAMMI) MI WOULDA KILL MI SELF IF MI A YOU!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm

l33t wrote:
BOMBOCLAAT!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing (KAMMI) MI WOULDA KILL MI SELF IF MI A YOU!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yo i think we have a pest infestation affraid
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:06 pm

seems so dawg, but its up to link to spray them
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 am

Quote :
Ok i understand you need some female attention but i dont like assholes .sorry your out of luck stop trying get my attention i have better thing to do. please find some one else to share you feelings with on the forum, there are so many lovely ladies like butterfly ,Kandi and our newest beautiful Angel. I'm sure they would like to get to know you more Exclamation now FUCK OFF and leave me alone .Thanks for you cooperation have a nice life . Asshole
Back to top Go down
l33t
l33t

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:04 am

KammyBear wrote:
Quote :
Ok i understand you need some female attention but i dont like assholes .sorry your out of luck stop trying get my attention i have better thing to do. please find some one else to share you feelings with on the forum, there are so many lovely ladies like butterfly ,Kandi and our newest beautiful Angel. I'm sure they would like to get to know you more Exclamation now FUCK OFF and leave me alone .Thanks for you cooperation have a nice life . Asshole
Wow no grammatical errors....it's amazing. Kammybear its obvious that u lack luving maybe ur family didnt give u enough when u were a child. And yes the other females are beautiful. Do u think u fall into that category? LOL of course ur not beautiful. dont even think twice.

and as for blacknite and ahmeer ,,l,, -.- ,,l,,

link want get rid of me.....caz i'm the only one here who talks the truth......so to (kammi) i'll never stop talking the truth. its better u ignore me Razz
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm

l33t wrote:
KammyBear wrote:
Quote :
Ok i understand you need some female attention but i dont like assholes .sorry your out of luck stop trying get my attention i have better thing to do. please find some one else to share you feelings with on the forum, there are so many lovely ladies like butterfly ,Kandi and our newest beautiful Angel. I'm sure they would like to get to know you more Exclamation now FUCK OFF and leave me alone .Thanks for you cooperation have a nice
life . Asshole
Wow no grammatical errors....it's amazing. Kammybear its obvious that u lack luving maybe ur family didnt give u enough when u were a child. And yes the other females are beautiful. Do u think u fall into that category? LOL of course ur not beautiful. dont even think twice.

link want get rid of me.....caz i'm the only one here who talks the truth......so to (kammi) i'll never stop talking the truth. its better u ignore me Razz

I was going ignore you but we ready need to do some thing about the pest problem man it going out of hand.
You are not doing any one a favor here and what truth are you talking about Question Question scratch scratch What do you know about any one here scratch scratch Question Question
blacknite and ahmeer the asshole have secret fi uno Question Question
So please just take along walk over a short ciff thank you Exclamation
Im not only BEAUTIFUL and hotter then your girl friend if you even have one r can get one Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm

l33t wrote:

gunfire2
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 pm

ahmeer wrote:
l33t wrote:

gunfire2
lol calm down ahmeer....dont bring out di bazooka
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Sunshine

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Well leet, dissing veterans ain't the way to go. Although that's true, and I don't know the reason for the beef, I think it's your right to express yourself. If y'all wanna beef go to the dome
Back to top Go down
http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Now i know how primeministers and presidents feel.

I never do anything but EVERYONE pulls me into their battles. Bah! If i resign who can i give my presidency to?
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:37 pm

nah it's all good
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:22 am

you can always hand over the post to me.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
iBlacknite2.0

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 am

Papouch wrote:
you can always hand over the post to me.
yea right
Back to top Go down
PAPoUCH
PAPoUCH

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:32 am

del bad mind
Back to top Go down
l33t
l33t

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:05 pm

Shocked what you 2 retards think you could run a forum, don't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?   WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHEN IS IT OK TO GIVE UP THE NOOKIE?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next