Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Conversation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Butterfly wrote:
oooh,demi n kammy r still in love!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah. It's good that u'r expressin ur feelins 2wrds each other. Feel free 2 continue-we'r all frenz here!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea it is

Spoiler:

i never run stock... i mod EVERYTHING

Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 547
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Weapon: Chakrams
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 pm

*Angel* wrote:
Ok why is it that men find it so hard to open up to their ladies about stuff that's bothering them?
It's something I have realized and that men seem to have a problem talking why is it?

i've never had that problem. if anything i can't get him to shut up.

boys might not talk but men talk it's just hard for them to find a woman they can trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:56 pm

It is this simple. When men tell women something that's bothering them. The women uses that to take advantage of the guy.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:42 pm

I don't know where Papouch, ahmeer, and Link find the women they talk to. If they not playing mind games with them they using their problems against them. Ya'll need to start looking somewhere else for your female friends or potentials. I'm a girl so i'm genetically built to dislike other females, but if i can find women who aren't caught up in this "play games" and "fuck with guys heads" bullshit you can too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:04 am

Beezle wrote:
I don't know where Papouch, ahmeer, and Link find the women they talk to. If they not playing mind games with them they using their problems against them. Ya'll need to start looking somewhere else for your female friends or potentials. I'm a girl so i'm genetically built to dislike other females, but if i can find women who aren't caught up in this "play games" and "fuck with guys heads" bullshit you can too.

Thats more easier said than done. If I want to find out what kind of female she is I have to atleast open up to her. And I'm not sure if thats a prudent decision. Humans are creatures of habit and when we experience something bad we try to avoid it, its a survival tactic. You wouldnt expect a rape victim to freely go out with a guy to his house.

Personally, I dont like expressing my views to my problems to my significant other, but not because i'm scared of it being used against me, it's because I'd rather not burden someone else with my problems. And if its a case that its something she's doing, i still wont talk because of one of two things:

1.) Either its something trivial that i should just let slide for peace sake or...
2.) Its something she knows she shouldnt be doing and it makes no sense i talk because it wont change anything

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jubecron.forumotion.com
Beezle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 am

Link wrote:
Thats more easier said than done. If I want to find out what kind of female she is I have to atleast open up to her. And I'm not sure if thats a prudent decision. Humans are creatures of habit and when we experience something bad we try to avoid it, its a survival tactic. You wouldnt expect a rape victim to freely go out with a guy to his house.

Personally, I dont like expressing my views to my problems to my significant other, but not because i'm scared of it being used against me, it's because I'd rather not burden someone else with my problems. And if its a case that its something she's doing, i still wont talk because of one of two things:

1.) Either its something trivial that i should just let slide for peace sake or...
2.) Its something she knows she shouldnt be doing and it makes no sense i talk because it wont change anything

You see there are always exceptions to the rule. And I know that what I’m saying can’t just happen overnight. But I just hate it when guys stereotype women. You need to know the difference between women and girls. And then there’s the problem with sharing your emotions.

Am I too open? Am I not open enough? Can I trust this person? Blah blah blah

Of course you don’t want to make the same mistake more than once. But like you said, if you want to really get to know somebody you have to take those risks. More time now-a-days that risk end up being a failure. But when you finally find that person where you can just call them or whatever and spill your guts out and you KNOW it’ll be all good when it’s done…just imagine how good that must feel.

Yow! I got so passionate bout this thing that I forgot my point. Lol
Oh and remember kids, it is incorrect grammar to start your sentences with “but”.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Ok let me see now Link, you anit open to woman and we want to be. Some time its good to be close cause we woman tend believe we are super woman in fact we anit no super woman. So trying resque a man from is his emotion, we may ending up bitting off more the we can chew but if you can help your man get though shit!!! Do it dont be a jerk and that my opinion on the subject which may not be much but yea that it in a nutshell Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
mrcooll

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 am

hmm Communication the never ending battle. This could be argued for ages but personally I have seen so much benefit in opening up with females. Now you are not going to be lowering your standard as a man but you will be able to see just how interested she is in you. Some women will say they want someone to listen because all they really do is talk about themselves...it helps to weed out those annoying ones. But hey the more you all talk the more you learn and see we have gotten so much from the ladies here already in just this little thread lol......(read between the lines)

Anyways you can open and talk to her without being a wuss, it works wonders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 396
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:10 am

That's what they r not realizing Mr. Cool,they r actually opening up in this thread. It absolutely makes no sense u keep what u wanto say bottled up on the inside.

Point Of Information: Ignoring issues and/or the person(s) u have those issues with won't make them go away or make things better!!!!

U can't jump to the conclusion that ppl r goin 2 judge or use the things against u,everyone is not the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation   

Back to top Go down

Conversation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: Relationships-
Jump to: