Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!

Go down 
+5
Mentally Unstable
Random Nut
Link
Swiss
SexyKammy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:24 pm

just imagin your self in this satution like this been the other woman are man getting caught inaffraid a postion affraid can get you killed are beat up let hear you views on this subject
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Lucky
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:43 pm

-_- Suspect Idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Balanced
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:10 am

Swiss wrote:
-_- Suspect Idea Wink

Living up to the new name i see.
Back to top Go down
https://jubecron.forumotion.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:15 pm

YEA SWISS KEEP IT UP DONT
STOP
DONT
STOP
DONT STOP DONT STOPPPP!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:42 am

Backaz wrote:
YEA SWISS KEEP IT UP DONT
STOP
DONT
STOP
DONT STOP DONT STOPPPP!!!!lol!

I hope you were being sarcastic -_-
Back to top Go down
Swiss
Elite Member
Elite Member
Swiss

Male
Number of posts : 770
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Lucky

Character sheet
Weapon: 7 Swords
Class: Monk Monk
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 pm

lmao, she's funny, anyway yes I have the name so why not use it,lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: ADVOICE   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:42 am

TO ALL THE LADIES OF JUBCRON
NO PAIN NO GAIN
THERE WAS AND OLD LADY SITTING UNDER A TREE SHE CALL ME OVER AND SAID TO ME MY DAYS LEFT HERE MAY NOT BE LONG BUT ''I WOULD T WASTE MA TIME TELLING NOTHING WRONG, LOVING IS BETTER THEN A TREBLE AND LOVE IS A FLOWER THAT NEEDS THE SUN AND THE RAIN. PAIN WHILE I WAS EARNING MA MAN I WAS EARNING MY MAN SHE YOU YOUNG GIRLS MAY NOT UNDER IF YOU LEARN THIS SECRET AND HOW TO FORGIVE AND LONG AND A BETTER LIFE YOU'LL LIVE.YOU SEE TIME GETS ROUGH AND THINGS GET HARD AND IS JUST THAT DEVIL TRYING TO KEEP US APART SO SAY DEVIL YOU ANIT GET NOTHING HERE IM HOLDING ON TO MY MAN HEAR NO FEAR, YOU MAY BE A MOTHER WITH THE KIDS AND LADY IN STREET BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IN THE SHEETS YOU CAN SHOW YOUR TEETH TO EVERY GUY YOU MEET" HANCE THE TEAM NO PAIN NO GAIN
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:43 pm

i think i remeber a song by beanie man about Matey Unno Good Sumting. I guess he was right.
Back to top Go down
Kaydens

PostSubject: ?????   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Link wrote:
i think i remeber a song by beanie man about Matey Unno Good Sumting. I guess he was right.

WHAT SONG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT scratch Question
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Insomnious
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:51 pm

Backaz wrote:
NO PAIN NO GAIN
THERE WAS AND OLD LADY SITTING UNDER A TREE SHE CALL ME OVER AND SAID TO ME MY DAYS LEFT HERE MAY NOT BE LONG BUT ''I WOULD T WASTE MA TIME TELLING NOTHING WRONG, LOVING IS BETTER THEN A TREBLE AND LOVE IS A FLOWER THAT NEEDS THE SUN AND THE RAIN. PAIN WHILE I WAS EARNING MA MAN I WAS EARNING MY MAN SHE YOU YOUNG GIRLS MAY NOT UNDER IF YOU LEARN THIS SECRET AND HOW TO FORGIVE AND LONG AND A BETTER LIFE YOU'LL LIVE.YOU SEE TIME GETS ROUGH AND THINGS GET HARD AND IS JUST THAT DEVIL TRYING TO KEEP US APART SO SAY DEVIL YOU ANIT GET NOTHING HERE IM HOLDING ON TO MY MAN HEAR NO FEAR, YOU MAY BE A MOTHER WITH THE KIDS AND LADY IN STREET BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IN THE SHEETS YOU CAN SHOW YOUR TEETH TO EVERY GUY YOU MEET" HANCE THE TEAM NO PAIN NO GAIN

Torture! Torture i say!! please Link gimme the mod job and let me clean up some of this GARBAGE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.com
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:09 pm

I have had enough of you now caz if you mod so bad make your own forum then
if you have a prob with what i post dont read it there more people on the forum than me so chill out are leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:11 am

Backaz wrote:
just imagin your self in this satution like this been the other woman are man getting caught inaffraid a postion affraid can get you killed are beat up let hear you views on this subject

Yu damn right! she might jus; acid u!

But if i;m the other man. A dude might just decide fi bullet me! so mi nah run dem risk deh.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:08 pm

LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Sick

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:06 pm

It is in my believe that they must met each other. But they mustn't know each other. i.e. Hi Wifey this is a friend of mine Matey.
Back to top Go down
http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:02 am

Mentally Unstable wrote:
It is in my believe that they must met each other. But they mustn't know each other. i.e. Hi Wifey this is a friend of mine Matey.
Mad............ pirat
Back to top Go down
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
HP:

PostSubject: still   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:13 am

This is a situation guys must try to avoid. Try to avoid having more than women, but sometimes it is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 am

Darkest Ice wrote:
This is a situation guys must try to avoid. Try to avoid having more than women, but sometimes it is inevitable.

I agree. without the man taking up two spaces there can be no fued. But if the woman takes up two spaces she wouldda get box till she lost
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

I agree. without the man taking up two spaces there can be no fued. But if the woman takes up two spaces she wouldda get box till she lost

im sure you hav't gotten a child yet so when you have a daughter that big then you can box her hmmm
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Paranoid
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Backaz wrote:
NO PAIN NO GAIN
umm wtf? scratch scratch scratch i cant understand that
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:37 am

Backaz wrote:
Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

im sure you hav't gotten a child yet so when you have a daughter that big then you can box her hmmm

when dem no cheat dem no have nuttin fi fear.
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 am

Random Nut wrote:
Backaz wrote:
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Torture! Torture i say!! please Link gimme the mod job and let me clean up some of this GARBAGE!!!!!!!!

am yea can't understand most of this
I don't think it really matters if "Wife and matiey meet up" because how will the wife knw that you r not being loyal to her & further more how will she knw who the matiey is ???
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!   Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wife and matiey mostt not meet up!!!!
Page 1 of 1