Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 How to deal with a cheating woman.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mentally Unstable
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1080
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere
Mood :
Points : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Weapon: Sword of Despair
Class: Martial Artist Martial Artist
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 pm

lol bail him........u mean plan how to raise people from the dead cause uno wid a need Johnny Cochran. Cause him woulda need a good defense attorney fi the murder weh him would commit.

_________________


Yea Yea Watever
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animerebels.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Darklord Demeitri
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Age : 29
Location : Punnashville
Mood :
Points : 154
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
Ignoring anything that was said between papouch and mentally......

First its not to just tell a girl to fuck off and leave that isn't enough. I rather make sure she pays back double for cheating. It's not wasting your time, its making sure that the time you spent with her while she was unfaithful was "recovered". So revenge is more than likely a delightful treat.
one of the sweetest joy is revenge Smile

_________________

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:41 am

lmao you guys are so entertaining but to tell you the true non of you can handle the thing women do. if only knew the real world of a woman you'll probably kill us. thing they do in the name of love ,money, clothes,car etc... its just crazy. all just cause of one little word insecurity. we never feel pretty enough its just never enough . woman have too much issue but wen woman cheats it always something with lacking. lacking + insecurities= cheating woman
since you guy are superior once you can change that. I'm last of my kind and you all should thank god for that but I'm sorry for you cause the ones that are left, are all about material things. they pretend to love you for who you are but when you run out of things to give, I'm sure you know what comes next. i pray you guys my friend find whats left of us the dying breathe of good miserable bitchy wife that you come go home to and wont take you for every last penny you have. she may be a bitch but when it all said and done she your bitch and she has your back ,front, sideway any way you want she got it like that . so just don't think with your dick first and then brain later, us both head. my granny away say two heads is better then one Lol Sign


Last edited by KammyBear on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:52 am

hiiiiiiii saaaaaa........ its too hard to read ur posts......
anyways only stupid men let chicks do shit to them, with me, i always establish control (not like crazy control), but control in terms of having her by the balls (yall know what I mean), never show too much emotion and always be extremely aggressive.

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:12 am

that works to but it still leaves alot of room for insecurity blacknite.
thats what causing the trouble insecurity get rid of that and you'll be find no cheating
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 30
Location : N/A
Points : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:05 am

For starters. Blacknite you are going about it all wrong, aggression doesnt pay much I know that for a fact through observation. THREE things can happen either you cry like a baby begging for forgiveness, just dump the bitch on the "sidewalks", or she cheats on you and then dumps your ass. The only way that aggression shit works is if its a bitch you want to fuck once or you dont really give a fuck about the girl, if you really cared you wouldnt be so aggressive and would take into consideration her emotions.

Next kammy you are right, good girls are a dying breed. You might find one every now and then but 98% of you are bitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:24 pm

at least we agree on one thing darkest ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Age : 29
Location : Punnashville
Mood :
Points : 154
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 12:30 am

KammyBear wrote:
lmao you guys are so entertaining but to tell you the true non of you can handle the thing women do. if only knew the real world of a woman you'll probably kill us. thing they do in the name of love ,money, clothes,car etc... its just crazy. all just cause of one little word insecurity. we never feel pretty enough its just never enough . woman have too much issue but wen woman cheats it always something with lacking. lacking + insecurities= cheating woman
since you guy are superior once you can change that. I'm last of my kind and you all should thank god for that but I'm sorry for you cause the ones that are left, are all about material things. they pretend to love you for who you are but when you run out of things to give, I'm sure you know what comes next. i pray you guys my friend find whats left of us the dying breathe of good miserable bitchy wife that you come go home to and wont take you for every last penny you have. she may be a bitch but when it all said and done she your bitch and she has your back ,front, sideway any way you want she got it like that . so just don't think with your dick first and then brain later, us both head. my granny away say two heads is better then one Lol Sign
the last good woman left my ass....
your very full of your self.....
climb off your high horse and you might see the truth Suspect

_________________

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 1:32 am

yall are just looking the wrong places, I know alotta good chicks, they are even some at utech.

When I say aggression I dont mean like anger, I mean going for what and who u want no matter the circumstances, thus the chick will see u as a strong dude, which will eliminate her insecurity.

It works 4 me....... well...... probably bcuz i've mastered the technique king

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 10:33 am

Dark Demeitri wrote:
KammyBear wrote:
lmao you guys are so entertaining but to tell you the true non of you can handle the thing women do. if only knew the real world of a woman you'll probably kill us. thing they do in the name of love ,money, clothes,car etc... its just crazy. all just cause of one little word insecurity. we never feel pretty enough its just never enough . woman have too much issue but wen woman cheats it always something with lacking. lacking + insecurities= cheating woman
since you guy are superior once you can change that. I'm last of my kind and you all should thank god for that but I'm sorry for you cause the ones that are left, are all about material things. they pretend to love you for who you are but when you run out of things to give, I'm sure you know what comes next. i pray you guys my friend find whats left of us the dying breathe of good miserable bitchy wife that you come go home to and wont take you for every last penny you have. she may be a bitch but when it all said and done she your bitch and she has your back ,front, sideway any way you want she got it like that . so just don't think with your dick first and then brain later, us both head. my granny away say two heads is better then one Lol Sign
the last good woman left my ass....
your very full of your self.....
climb off your high horse and you might see the truth Suspect
you picking up what im putting down you are sounding bitter and i think we need to talk about that cause i wont have hating me. over crap are assumptions. so its true time you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Age : 31
Mood :
Points : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
For starters. Blacknite you are going about it all wrong, aggression doesnt pay much I know that for a fact through observation. THREE things can happen either you cry like a baby begging for forgiveness, just dump the bitch on the "sidewalks", or she cheats on you and then dumps your ass. The only way that aggression shit works is if its a bitch you want to fuck once or you dont really give a fuck about the girl, if you really cared you wouldnt be so aggressive and would take into consideration her emotions.

Next kammy you are right, good girls are a dying breed. You might find one every now and then but 98% of you are bitches.

I agree with you nigga

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Butterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 396
Location : here
Mood :
Points : 131
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Weapon: My Brain
Class: Monk Monk
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 2:12 pm

I agree with ahmeer. Kammy u need to get off that high horse u on 4 real.
Not every woman has an issue with security. so insecurity is not always d reason 4 cheatin,some women r jus bitches. Some of u men act as if u dont cheat 2,wen u find good women unuh do shit n lie bout it n mess up everything. Point is,yeah women cheat too but not as much as men,duh!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 30
Location : N/A
Points : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 7:40 pm

That's dumb blacknite, that cant eliminate her securities. Because you go for what you want or who you want regardless of the circumstances. That only shows that you are brave and willing take on risky tasks and make dumbass decisions that good jeopardize what you have with her or make things bad for yourself. It doesn't show that you are strong, its being brave without intelligence. Hence all you would do is make the girl more insecure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Darkest Ice wrote:
That's dumb blacknite, that cant eliminate her securities. Because you go for what you want or who you want regardless of the circumstances. That only shows that you are brave and willing take on risky tasks and make dumbass decisions that good jeopardize what you have with her or make things bad for yourself. It doesn't show that you are strong, its being brave without intelligence. Hence all you would do is make the girl more insecure.
nigga it works 4 me....... i dont give a damn what yall do...... all i know is that my strategy works

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 10:07 pm

Butterfly wrote:
I agree with ahmeer. Kammy u need to get off that high horse u on 4 real.
Not every woman has an issue with security. so insecurity is not always d reason 4 cheatin,some women r jus bitches. Some of u men act as if u dont cheat 2,wen u find good women unuh do shit n lie bout it n mess up everything. Point is,yeah women cheat too but not as much as men,duh!!!!
first i am not on any horse
two i know some women are just bitches
and three ahmeer didt make that post it was Demetri .
on to the meet of the matter if you interview women and tell with then you'll see 75%of the women who are my age and over cheat cause of insecurities. i cant speak for girls under the age of 22 ask them why the cheat. i have no time are reason for cheating too busy kicking of my designing business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Age : 29
Location : Punnashville
Mood :
Points : 154
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Thu May 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Smile

_________________

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Age : 31
Mood :
Points : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sat May 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Some of the times it's not really insecurity. Some women just can't be satisfied with one man. You could give her everything she needs, she'll still want to know how another dude's dick feels.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Darklord Demeitri
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Age : 29
Location : Punnashville
Mood :
Points : 154
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sat May 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Papouch wrote:
Some of the times it's not really insecurity. Some women just can't be satisfied with one man. You could give her everything she needs, she'll still want to know how another dude's dick feels.
preech it my brother!!!!

_________________

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sat May 03, 2008 11:36 pm

oh will thats there trouble time is too serious for me to wonder that i love my life . case of hiv is not apart of the plan, so rap it up before you smack it up and thats not the only thing out there. i cant bother to get in to teaching mod right now. too tired and feeling flu trying to kick me. so what ever man


Last edited by KammyBear on Sun May 04, 2008 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 30
Location : N/A
Points : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sat May 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Papouch made a very valid point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sun May 04, 2008 12:07 am

oh i never said he didt. im just speaking for my self
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 189
Age : 30
Location : N/A
Points : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sun May 04, 2008 12:31 am

Well that is true time is too serious to be foolin' around, but when the mood kicks in most women seem to forget what's really important. I am not one to bash every single woman I meet. But it's really hard to find a woman/girl around right now who is satisfied with one man regardless of how they are treated. I just think the media is getting to your heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Age : 35
Mood :
Points : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sun May 04, 2008 2:23 pm

my head?? i know im screwed in the head but not that screwed i watch women make a complete ass of them self . now kicking them self cause they had a good man and lose him cause crazy shit , hype and other fukk up factor. the good news is lol if am lose my boyfriend is not cause of cheating is cause he said i hate men lol and how i talk about men . and im crazy and all that other shit lol
i dont hate you guys i resent you that different. the only reason why i resent you guys is cause i alway feel like im competing with you guys and we are equals. thats just my bullshit reason for saying stuff i say about you. my love for you guys out do the resentment any day. fukk them dam bitches. you know what you want in a woman, so i say dont settle for any thing but the best . stand in love dont fall in it. so if she fukking her self you just step simple as 123
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Age : 31
Mood :
Points : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sun May 04, 2008 4:21 pm

It's not as simple as you think kammy. When a guy loves a girl, even when they break up, the feeling is still there. A simple situation, like seeing her with another guy, can mess with his thinking. Atleast those who have really loved someone in the pass will know what I'm talking. That's why playin/ pimpin is better than love. YOU'LL NEVER GET HURT.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   Sun May 04, 2008 4:35 pm

KammyBear wrote:
my head?? i know im screwed in the head but not that screwed i watch women make a complete ass of them self . now kicking them self cause they had a good man and lose him cause crazy shit , hype and other fukk up factor. the good news is lol if am lose my boyfriend is not cause of cheating is cause he said i hate men lol and how i talk about men . and im crazy and all that other shit lol
i dont hate you guys i resent you that different. the only reason why i resent you guys is cause i alway feel like im competing with you guys and we are equals. thats just my bullshit reason for saying stuff i say about you. my love for you guys out do the resentment any day. fukk them dam bitches. you know what you want in a woman, so i say dont settle for any thing but the best . stand in love dont fall in it. so if she fukking her self you just step simple as 123
We are not equals, yall chicks need to get that in ur tough skulls

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman.   

Back to top Go down
 
How to deal with a cheating woman.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: Relationships-
Jump to: