Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

How to deal with a cheating man

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:04 am

blacknite21589 wrote:
ummm u seem to forget that i spent alotta of my life in NY. It aint my fault that my family have class and speak proper english. Its not that you are writing patois, its that u cant write one proper fucking sentence, u need to go back to primary school. Don't ever step to me what that shit........ We might be lasco ketchup, but YUAAAAAA still can't afford us.

YAHHH TRICK
its not that we cant we just dont buy lasco bitch if it anit grace dont want it. Exclamation Exclamation It look like i have company to go back to grade school Exclamation blacknite caz you keep typing shit the words highlighted in red what is that confused confused thats not proper English if you know what i mean.

the war start so say summ bitch winy babes go home to ya'll mama
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:50 am

KammyBear wrote:

its not that we cant we just dont buy lasco bitch if it anit grace dont want it. Exclamation Exclamation It look like i have company to go back to grade school Exclamation blacknite caz you keep typing shit the words highlighted in red what is that confused confused thats not proper English if you know what i mean.

the war start so say summ bitch winy babes go home to you'll mama
hmmmmmmm look who's talking........ even genius make typo. But thats different with your situation........ wtf is "summ" and "go home to you'll mama" that make no sense............ nice try, but come on we all know how your English sucks ass, so don't try that shit!!!

Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:56 am

Yay Blacknite as step up from grade school Backaz was right about you but any way moving on. She wont be picking on you any more so dont worry go about your business as if you didt know her ok. nice chatting with you
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:58 am

weirdo....... Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 am

Why are you so mean Question she was the mean one not me Exclamation no need for name calling now I'm just trying to be nice
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:26 am

KammyBear wrote:
as i said before little packet of ketchup and is not even the good ketchup but the cheap one lasco. lol! if unn wa vex, vex bus too. I know dont care you worthless good for nothing bitch all you do is wine and complain. It looks like i have the dick and you'll have the slips now and its unnu time of the month. make you take up this so far YIPI!!
Quote :
Blacknite you have a problem and if ahmeer can read patwa i dont see y u cant and ahmeer is not jaCAn. so i guess is a reading problem you have and ahmeer say nothing we'll be fine.
( Blacknite+Demetri=lasco cheap ketchup) Bitches Exclamation Exclamation any one else want sum come get it if you dear
You cant win a arguement so u resort to fuckry........stand and take responsibility for your actions........as illiterate as u maybe....i dont think its your fault......you got some mental issues........get the fuck of this forum and go sort out your meds.....then you can come back........
and you have been warned once.....i dont know if you are backaz or shana, i really dont care but if you insult me one more time.........i will have to do something about it....
I would advise you to stop flameing Veterans and Moderators.....

KAMMYBEAR WARNED

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:24 pm

As i said before you have nothing to worry about she is gone never to return. So you can stop being mean to me cause haven't done any thing you all. Her funeral is on the 7th of may for those who will miss her
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Number of posts : 149
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:10 pm

Demeitri wrote:
KammyBear wrote:
as i said before little packet of ketchup and is not even the good ketchup but the cheap one lasco. lol! if unn wa vex, vex bus too. I know dont care you worthless good for nothing bitch all you do is wine and complain. It looks like i have the dick and you'll have the slips now and its unnu time of the month. make you take up this so far YIPI!!
Quote :
Blacknite you have a problem and if ahmeer can read patwa i dont see y u cant and ahmeer is not jaCAn. so i guess is a reading problem you have and ahmeer say nothing we'll be fine.
( Blacknite+Demetri=lasco cheap ketchup) Bitches Exclamation Exclamation any one else want sum come get it if you dear
You cant win a arguement so u resort to fuckry........stand and take responsibility for your actions........as illiterate as u maybe....i dont think its your fault......you got some mental issues........get the fuck of this forum and go sort out your meds.....then you can come back........
and you have been warned once.....i dont know if you are backaz or shana, i really dont care but if you insult me one more time.........i will have to do something about it....

KAMMYBEAR WARNED

Link, obviously has an issue choosing moderators.

I have very little idea of what ever backaz was trying to say but that has no bearing on what i am about to say. Demeitri learn how to moderate before you apply for a position you dumb fuck! It may be your job to regulate whats said on a forum but insulting members can never be accepted. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CHASING OFF ACTIVE POSTERS YOU MORON!

Yea she speaks like a fuckking caveman but you definately passed your place. And personally i dont give a fuck what you think! I was here when Backaz was a mod and she might have pissed me off cause she did little annoying things but this is outrageous.

She may have insulted you but you are a mod!! NOT A FUCKKIN TROLL!

YOU= MOD ........ DARKEST ICE = TROLL

know your role!

MODS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCRETE ESPECIALLY WITH THE FIRST WARNING!

I have noticed that many members come here to make themselves feel smarter then they actually are, by insulting those who cant defend themselves. All you and blacknite do is bitch about typos that i am sure you guys understand. and if you guys cant fuckkin read it, then ignore it!

GET A FUCKKIN LIFE YOU DIPSHIT! AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ASSHOLES WANNA BAN ME! Someone on this forum needs to be straight for once, and if the admin turns a blind eye to it i definately wont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tubgirl.com
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Random Nut wrote:
Demeitri wrote:
KammyBear wrote:
Quote :

KAMMYBEAR WARNED

Link, obviously has an issue choosing moderators.

I have very little idea of what ever backaz was trying to say but that has no bearing on what i am about to say. Demeitri learn how to moderate before you apply for a position you dumb fuck! It may be your job to regulate whats said on a forum but insulting members can never be accepted. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CHASING OFF ACTIVE POSTERS YOU MORON!

Yea she speaks like a fuckking caveman but you definately passed your place. And personally i dont give a fuck what you think! I was here when Backaz was a mod and she might have pissed me off cause she did little annoying things but this is outrageous.

She may have insulted you but you are a mod!! NOT A FUCKKIN TROLL!

YOU= MOD ........ DARKEST ICE = TROLL

know your role!

I have noticed that many members come here to make themselves feel smarter then they actually are, by insulting those who cant defend themselves. All you and blacknite do is bitch about typos that i am sure you guys understand. and if you guys cant fuckkin read it, then ignore it!

GET A FUCKKIN LIFE YOU DIPSHIT! AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ASSHOLES WANNA BAN ME! Someone on this forum needs to be straight for once, and if the admin turns a blind eye to it i definately wont.
aaahhh.....Random Nut the infamous asshole......for your information she has been warned several times.... so its not like this is the first offense.......were here to argue senseably and make each others life better........
we arent here to take sides and accuse an entire gender for your own personal vendetta .......
maybe your stuck in the cyber world for far too long that u have lost your human side....
but unlike you... i'm only human and i can take so much.....til i reach my breaking point.....i've been putting up with shit like this since last year.....
i think i've been extremely understanding and patient with backaz's situation.......
if link thinks that i didnt deal with the situation appropiately i'm sure he would have let me know by now.......the only person who has the power to make me change my moderating perspective is link......
so random nut i have nothing against you or backaz but......active poster or not.......no one has the right to disrespect a moderator except the admin...........and i think i dealt with kammybears disrespect accordingly properly.......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Random Nut wrote:
ok randome nut.....these are all the lists of my discrete posts
Quote :

true......
Demeitri wrote
her insults on men are getting old....and unbareably annoying.......
lets ban her Smile
Quote :
stupid reasoning.....women cheat for.....:
1)money
2)hype
3)instinct

its second nature for women to conive and deceive men...so dont try to get technical backaz.......
women just cant be trusted....Smile
Quote :
if the girl was giveing the man wat he wants he wouldnt cheat either....why do u always exclude ur gender from the things u accuse men of?

if a woman cheats its because the men didnt satisfy her.....but if the men cheat they are selfish assholes who only think with there dicks...

why cant the same rules apply for u women too when ur passing your judgement.....

whoever you are shana..... dont judge me from only hearing one side of a story.....a one sided story tends to be missing a few key details.....Smile and yes i think with my dick....but not because i'm a selfish asshole but because thats how god made me and the thousands of other great men who have fallen because of our weakness to resist female soduction.....

"samson make delila cut off him dread"
"2pac and biggy get cappa and led"

start use your brain and think before you talk...... if u dont you'll only embarass and trap urself in ur own net Smile

if your haveing relationship problems deal with it descretly...... dont come and "generalize" men on this forum plz and thk you.......
so plz tell me.......if i was wrong to flame and warn her if after all of these calm posting i did.....she turned around and posted these........
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

the war start so say summ bitch winy babes go home to ya'll mama
SO RANDOM NUT.......IF YOUR MAN MAN.........YOU SHOULD TRY AND STOP KISSING BACKAZ ASS JUST CAZ U WANT SOME PUSSY........(YES I HERD ABOUT IT) AND START STANDING UP FOR YOUR GENDER AND DONT LET BACKAZ AND HER FRIENDS DISS YOU.......AND THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND DEFEND THEM.......BUT IF YOUR A WOMAN....THEN I GUESS ITS NOT YOUR FAULT....CAZ THATS JUST TYPICAL FEMALE BEHAVIOUR
THIS IS FINAL I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING ON THIS STUPID ARGUEMENT ANYMORE UNLESS ITS A DIRECTLY TO THE ADMIN
I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BUT I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:26 am

Demeitri, youre missing my point all together. You are the moderator. Its your job to decide whats suitable. Its ok to deem what kammybear said as wrong, but its not ok to do it like that. Sending a private message and deleting the bad post is usually standard. If you cannot deal with all the stress and anger supression needed to mod then quit and become a regular poster again, simple.

I am not even defending her. Everyone in the forum knows how i got at her while she was mod for doing stupid things and u are no different. "Cyber Pussy" is not needed by me and will be left for you. And next time get your facts straight before u post. i never asked backaz for sex.

Lastly, I have no reason to defend men. Men fuck around a lot. I dont know one relationship i have been fully faithful in so i know we cheat and i know how it feels to be cheated on. If Kammybear/backaz has a vendetta then just ignore it and leave the bitching to blacknight or just give youre opinion.

Heavy posters deserve respect. why do you think there is a badging system? No matter what foolishness she posts she provides reason for other members to post. Just take this thread for example. It probably has one of the top views and replies in the relationships category.

Try using PMs to send out your warnings. You guys just look like cyber bullies trying to make urselfs look smart or superior by attacking one members (a loyal one at that).
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:21 am

hmmmm.... ur attacking him with the same shit that I attacked u with, which simple means u cant think of a good enough to be original. Its already been posted by d_ice that u wanted to have a cybre session with backaz, which means that u were begging for sex...... thus ur the biggest pussy on the forum....... whats wrong dude cant get any real sex?

U complain about ppl bitching come on man, who bitches more than you. U complain about every little detail, even ones that don't concern you.....

Be a man and grow some nuts and stop trying to get attention by flaming those above ur stature.

Get ur respect the right way; by making sensible posts and stop trying lick ppls ass.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:12 am

Ok I'm going say somethings thats going piss you off even more. the man is right you are all bunch of pussies. you all want me off this forum but if i go you loser wont have any one to bitch on. Why do you all think you can got rid of me, i was here from the the begin and I'll be here till the end.
look if you all think I'm a bitch so be it.when i speak the true you all get pissy. if it don't apply to you leave will enough alone. if Demetri wasn't bitch at me in the first place i would't say any thing to him and blacknite keep on posting shit so guess what! im gonna post back. you want it to end then fukking stop reply and you little bitch go run to admin &vet. why dont you stand up to my face say what you saying to me and dont go behind my dam back. and ass K.A.M is my full name donkey Kammybear is my nick name dummy so i dont need a new account ( backaz= Kammybear) tried been nice but you fukur keep drawing me out. Im the only female that dont give a shit about your bull shit theory about women.you are a bunch of cheats you do it more and worse too. so don't come oh women this and we that. the money thing every one want money so what? (this does not apply to weekend pussy) you if come fuk we out and don't maintain the pussy you fukin?? if thats the case i guess you should tell your dads to stop give your mothers money caz she selling the pussy to him!!!
Back to top Go down
SuPa
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Male
Number of posts : 107
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:13 am

hmmmm.......... what utter rubbish, I thought KAMMY was suppose to be the smart, good grammar side of u. Obviously ur retarded and can't spell or write. Goddamn, my lil 7 yro cuz whom I thought was slow is smarter than u..... seriously.

And now, u wanna get personal and talk about our mothers, what pity> Obviously a piece of shit like u have no class.

My mom have a lucrative career and his a very successful business woman, thats y I'm rich....... well she's the rich, not me... But I doubt u can say that for ur mom.

Anyways its obvious u cant handle the heat,thats y u had to stoop so low, so plz refrain from commenting ur only making urself look stupider, although I doubt thats possibe.

^_^ have a nice day........ XOXO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:07 am

Ok i'm going to ask you all to stop polluting this thread with insulting comments about each other (may it be fact or not plz stop) Smile

PS: stay on topic

>>>Battledome<<< If u need to continue

Spoiler:

i never run stock... i mod EVERYTHING

Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahmeer.co.nr/
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:57 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
hmmmm.......... what utter rubbish, I thought KAMMY was suppose to be the smart, good grammar side of u. Obviously ur retarded and can't spell or write. Goddamn, my lil 7 yro cuz whom I thought was slow is smarter than u..... seriously.

And now, u wanna get personal and talk about our mothers, what pity> Obviously a piece of shit like u have no class.

My mom have a lucrative career and his a very successful business woman,
thats y I'm rich....... well she's the rich, not me... But I doubt u can say that for ur mom.

Anyways its obvious u cant handle the heat,thats y u had to stoop so low, so plz refrain from commenting ur only making urself look stupider, although I doubt thats possibe.

^_^ have a nice day........ XOXO

first thing whose the one going low me are you? your alway on my back about grammar find some thing new and who cares about your little sister! no one and if you want to take the mother thing personal that your dam business. you know what i just erase that part of my post cause i dont want to hurt your feelings cause i can see i step on your toes already. im sorry if i hurt your feelings with the true. you and your friend keep stating that all women want from men is money. so you both said it first im just repeating what the two of you said! so dont come cuss me and call shit cause it takes a shit to know one shit head. im finish on this subject so if you have any more concerns please be sure to contact the admin like you always do. winer baby
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:23 pm

Blacknight, its obvious that youre a complete moron.

Here is a site dedicated to you >>whoblacknightis<<

Youre problem is that your reasoning and logic is so low that you actually think the bullshit you post makes any scence. I am speaking of the conduct of a moderator. You are being a dumbass. Cyber pussy or no cyber pussy is bears nothing on the fact that he is a mod who was behaving out of line. She is a high poster and deserves more respect on this forum then that.

Youre like Hillary Clinton, you have problems reasoning on an intellectual basis so you start talking about bullshit to shift focus. On top of that, you need to learn to mind your own fucking business.

All you do is complain and try to break down backaz/kammybear/whatthefuckeverhernamewillbetomorrow because its easy. Either that or youre a member of the rainbow society. Its known that she has bad grammar. And its more annoying reading you bitch like a little faggot then trying to decifer which ever alien language backaz types in. When people take things too far it kills the thread. This is where mods come in to get everyone back on target and make sure no hard feelings and grudges are held.

Last issue. I do not bitch. Bitching is when someone understands posts and sees someone not taking them but still acts like an asshole anyway. I make comments on things that affect the forum. Mods who step out of line, administrators who forget that they have site to run and disapear for weeks on end, people suggesting alter source code which could cause the entire site to crash or ever worse cause the administrator to get into civil suit no member here will be willing to take him out of.

I dont care much for the beef u and backaz have but i must say, its quite annoying. Continue making the rest of the forum seem a little bit smarter with each one of your posts my lad.
Back to top Go down
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:06 am

hmmmm as I stated above I will no longer reply to u two bitches trying to make a name for urself. So....... peace

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:34 am

Random Nut wrote:
Blacknight, its obvious that youre a complete moron.

Here is a site dedicated to you >>whoblacknightis<<

Youre problem is that your reasoning and logic is so low that you actually think the bullshit you post makes any scence. I am speaking of the conduct of a moderator. You are being a dumbass. Cyber pussy or no cyber pussy is bears nothing on the fact that he is a mod who was behaving out of line. She is a high poster and deserves more respect on this forum then that.

Youre like Hillary Clinton, you have problems reasoning on an intellectual basis so you start talking about bullshit to shift focus. On top of that, you need to learn to mind your own fucking business.

All you do is complain and try to break down backaz/kammybear/whatthefuckeverhernamewillbetomorrow because its easy. Either that or youre a member of the rainbow society. Its known that she has bad grammar. And its more annoying reading you bitch like a little faggot then trying to decifer which ever alien language backaz types in. When people take things too far it kills the thread. This is where mods come in to get everyone back on target and make sure no hard feelings and grudges are held.

Last issue. I do not bitch. Bitching is when someone understands posts and sees someone not taking them but still acts like an asshole anyway. I make comments on things that affect the forum. Mods who step out of line, administrators who forget that they have site to run and disapear for weeks on end, people suggesting alter source code which could cause the entire site to crash or ever worse cause the administrator to get into civil suit no member here will be willing to take him out of.

I dont care much for the beef u and backaz have but i must say, its quite annoying. Continue making the rest of the forum seem a little bit smarter with each one of your posts my lad.
yo.....so because she is a heavy poster.... a moderator should not hold her accountable to her word?
BULLSHIT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Mood :

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:01 am

y'all are going of topic
the topic is how to deal wit a cheating man
not mods who dont know how to do there jobs stay on topic are get out my topic.its simple thats
Back to top Go down
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:07 am

As stated earlier, Blacknight, youre a moron.

Demeitri, i dont agree with backaz attacking a mod but i also dont agree with you publicly flaming her. I just get on your case more because are a mod. members are expected to be a dumbasses. Mods are not. I am finished with this foolishness too. I have made my point so yall can do whatever you want now. I contacted Link and the ball is in his court now.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:12 am

Random Nut wrote:
As stated earlier, Blacknight, youre a moron.

Demeitri, i dont agree with backaz attacking a mod but i also dont agree with you publicly flaming her. I just get on your case more because are a mod. members are expected to be a dumbasses. Mods are not. I am finished with this foolishness too. I have made my point so yall can do whatever you want now. I contacted Link and the ball is in his court now.
so i was being a dumb ass?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:18 am

IMOHO the moderator equivelent, yes. You cannot flame members. Your driving posters away. Not good for business which is a dumbass thing. Dont take the dumbass comment too personal. Just a figure of speech.
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Mood :

Character sheet
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:27 am

Random Nut wrote:
IMOHO the moderator equivelent, yes. You cannot flame members. Your driving posters away. Not good for business which is a dumbass thing. Dont take the dumbass comment too personal. Just a figure of speech.
random nut i'm not asking for advice but thnx anyway.........and i really dont care what u think a moderator should act like......if someone flames a moderator.....they deserve any action taken towards them....kammybear hates the fact that i got the moderator position over her........and me or anyone else in this forum can never drive kammybear away........she really doesnt listen....comprehend....or even understand what me or any other guy posts on this forum....she has a one tracked mind.....she right and men are wrong......i hate ppl like that.....so i think i'll defend myself and my gender whenever she rares her ugly head to diss my gender... Smile back to being calm now Surprised

btw dude......u play mmos?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating man   

Back to top Go down

How to deal with a cheating man
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next